Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-10-2012, 04:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by find something real (View Post)
I agree! Sally especially needs to do a little more exploring before she settles down haha. I mean it wasn't that long ago she was engaged
I agree. She needs to experience life more. It seemed like she didn't even get to experience it when she was alive.
Old 09-10-2012, 10:12 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hey
Add me please
Old 09-10-2012, 12:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty Handed (View Post)
I agree. She needs to experience life more. It seemed like she didn't even get to experience it when she was alive.
Exactly. She submitted to what Danny wanted her to be which she had to give up her passions to do. Something that now greatly holds her back because it's why she didn't really give Nick a chance. She refused to submit to Nick's preference like she did Danny's which is partially a good thing but it also caused her to miss out on someone nice and whom she had actually been interested in for years. Not that he was apparently real into it either judging by how he found his soul mate in a living person. Still she didn't even try.

Whereas part of Aidan's horndoggieness (hehe) is kind of healthy because at least he has experienced a variety of types of women. Not that he learns from any of said experiences though otherwise Suren should not have happened after how he was treated by Rebecca. On the good side though he knows that not all women are the same, and can deny some based on a good sense of what they offer him. The smart way he handled Julia is a great example. He does sometimes know what not to get into and what is worth a chance(Celine).

they win"
- Stephen King
Old 09-14-2012, 05:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristy_spb (View Post)
Hey
Add me please
welcome! Glad to see you here!

I see in your sig you like nathan/haley, they are my otp