Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-05-2012, 12:38 AM
New Fan

I still love Katy Perry as a human being, says ex Russell Brand

Russell Brand, who started divorce proceedings right before New Year's Eve and then let himself be photographed enjoying sleepovers with lots of different women, has admitted that he still loves his soon-to-be-ex wife Katy Perry.

The 36-year-old actor and his singer ex were married for 14 months before he served her divorce papers on 30 December last year.

"I still love her as a human being," the Mirror quoted him as telling US TV host Ellen DeGeneres.

"But, sometimes when you're in a relationship I suppose it doesn't work out, does it? But that doesn't mean I regret it or anything.

"I was very happy to be married with her. She's such a beautiful human being and I just have only love and positivity for her," he said.

The comedian even hinted that there's more to the divorce than the public knows.

"You can't absolutely make everything the way you want it to be in life. Sometimes thing are just different and then you to just move with that and try and remain in contact with what is beautiful about yourself and each other with any situation," he said.

The couple's divorce will finally come through this summer, but since they split, Brand has been spotted with three new women, and Perry has moved on with guitarist Robert Ackroyd.

Katy and Rob got together at last month's Coachella festival - they were spotted kissing in the crowd before Rob Tweeted about the "amazing" weekend he'd had with "KP". Good code Rob, we'd never have cracked that one.

Here you'll find a selection of Katy Perry Merchandise