Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2014, 12:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm kinda annoyed with nick jonas.
Old 01-07-2014, 09:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyls (View Post)
Ryan tweeting that all the originals were asked back for the 100th episode.

No Ryan, not ALL. He's replaced Cory with Chord, so I don't think he cares. (except you can't replace Cory, and ratings will either stay low or drop.

Apparently Dianna is interested in coming back for the episode. While I don't have issues with this, I hope that the Faberry/Achele fandom gets nothing, because I will never forget how awful they were to Cory and Lea, and they don't deserve it. Especially as they'll further shove it in our faces.
The all the originals part bugged me beyond belief. He should really be careful how he phrases things. The ratings are already the lowest they have ever been, and while I like Chord, he is not Cory. Cory was the heart of the show and is not replacable.

I adore Dianna. She was always my favorite girl on the show, but I think the show treated her horribly. Surprised she would want to come back. She deserves better.

Why were the Achele fans horrible to Cory? What did he do to them? Never heard a bad word spoken against Cory by anyone who met or knew him.
Old 01-07-2014, 11:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Finn wasn't irreplaceable. Cory made Finn so real. Ryan treated the girls terribly and giving them stupid storylines or hardly give them any. Mercedes and tator tats and all. Ryan treats Blaine better with storylines and songs while most of the girls gets ****.

I don't want to bash any particular fanbase but in general, mostly delusional, crazy, thinking that person belongs with someone else or etc. etc. Cory didn't do anything. He was a total sweetheart towards everyone who had met him.
Old 01-08-2014, 08:25 AM
Master Fan

Oh so I read Cory got death threats by some fanbases? What???? The guy was the biggest sweetheart and, like Ryan said, never had a bad word to say against anyone.

Well even Blaine from what I am reading from this season is not exempt. I hear that, in the last episode, when he went to sing, he got yelled at to shut up by the rest of the club.

I do think Ryan liked Finn though he put him through a lot. Look how he wrote the other guys in Rachel's life. They were all giant losers. And Finn was written as a great teacher, son, brother and friend who made mistakes but genuinely felt sorry for them and who had an amazing capacity to forgive and to strive to become better.

He was the character everyone related to. I don't think Finn would have been that relatable without Cory though. That is why they had such troubles casting this role.

They wanted someone people could relate to, someone people would like and Cory had that quality. He had that genuine sweetness and warmth about him that touched people's heart and he was able to rise above some really crappy written material throughout seasons 3 and 4.
Old 01-08-2014, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Oh so I read Cory got death threats by some fanbases? What???? The guy was the biggest sweetheart and, like Ryan said, never had a bad word to say against anyone.
welcome to the dark side of the fanbase. They said they wished he would die from an overdose and when he died, they pretended to love him and they were writing on twitter about him.
They're not responsible but they certainly never helped with their terrible comments

And all that for an illusion
Old 01-08-2014, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Finn had a great heart and people were too busy not noticing it. People were too busy criticizing him for the mistakes he makes and same goes for Cory by using his past as a bargaining chip. I'm done with some people.

Old 01-09-2014, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm done with this fandom in general, most toxic fandom ever
Old 01-10-2014, 01:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

one of the most toxic fandom out there.
Old 01-11-2014, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

it makes me sick
Old 04-16-2014, 09:26 AM
Master Fan

Makes me sick too, but look at the ratings of Glee without him. They are terrible. And all those people now saying Cory was Glee and Glee is nothing without him.

It is sad though it took him dying for so many people to discover how special he was and how much Glee needed him. He was the heart of the show.

Seems you really don't know what you have until it is gone
Old 04-16-2014, 10:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Last night's episode is about STDs. And sex.
Old 04-18-2014, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sounds like an after school special

Last edited by sparksღfly; 05-23-2014 at 10:52 AM
Old 05-23-2014, 10:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Rant : i'm pissed off at people's reaction when it comes to Lea i honestly read the worst and yeah she's talking about her book, a book that was written before Cory's death and that he read himself. Is she supposed to stay in the dark and wear black and stop her careers? No she's doing the things that were planned before Cory died, and if she was milking his death as some say then she would appear sad everywhere she goes which she could do cause she's an actress but now she's just trying to rebuild herself it would be nice if people were to let her. I'm not Lea's biggest fan, i like her alright and there are some things i don't agree with or i don't like but accusing her of faking and not caring is horrible and untrue.

Especially when all those bad remarks about Lea are said cause apparently they want to "protect Cory's memory" but it's actually coming from the same people who insulted him and brought him down.
Old 05-24-2014, 12:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Cory would want her to live her life to the fullest like he did. I don't think she's trying to get some publicity about Cory. she got a lot going on.

I've noticed that alot of people started to miss him is the ones that tore him down.
Old 05-24-2014, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

exactly

and yeah they are so hypocrites they make me sick.