Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2013, 06:26 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep within me (View Post)
Sorry for dp.

The fact that writer of the show had to use the main couple to get the fans attention in hopes to give them something to be hopeful with the show and threw around the word about the fact they'd be together in the final season as way to guilt the fans so they'd be grateful to watch the show becuz now they have finally gotten the answer that finchel would be together if he was here.

Nice way of using them and his name to make fans feel bad for not watching the show and be grateful to know they'd have a FULL season of them together. So I smell your desperation, Ryan. Oh lolz on you. Enjoy your worst lowed rated show for full two years because none of your words would ever make me watch your show. Only one person can save it and unfortunately he's not here anymore so there's that. Keep going, writer, be desperate and use them and his name in any way you can because it ain't working on most of us anyways.
I don't think it's gonna keep any finchel fans hanging around watching the show that weren't already planning to do so.

Finn was important enough that he and Rachel were the final scene of the show. Without Finn the show just needs to end. I hope it doesn't make it until the end of Season 6. I feel like it will drag on till then though.
Old 10-18-2013, 07:45 AM
Master Fan

I believe this was the ending he planned. It was obvious he always planned to make Finn a teacher, the new Will. He once said Finn was the character who most represenetd what Glee was all about. He also said several times Finnchel were endgames.

That being said, this just makes it more painful for me that this will never happen now.

What does he mean honour Finn in a way? Will he ever be mentioned or will it just be something subtle like the yesterday song from the season 5 premiere where we saw Finn with the rest of the cast as a part of an ensemble, not the character by himself? Will his name even be mentioned?

I would love for Will and Emma to have a kid and name it after him but I don't really have faith Finn will really be mentioned again. I think Ryan loved the character and Cory, but he has said many times he wants the show to be fun now and fun and Finn grieving don't really go together.

I am terrified they will act like he never existed, which is why I cannot watch. It is just too painful.

Rewatching season 1 and realizing yet again how much I loved that character,
Old 10-22-2013, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm afraid even though Ryan said that glee say they will keep on mentioning Finn, but i'm afraid he'll go back on his words. he let fans down many times.
Old 10-23-2013, 12:52 PM
Master Fan

I am too. I don't trust him at all. And did you hear he might air a previously taped Christmas episode that never aired and people are saying it might have Finn in them. And he is not denying it. Seems he is kind of using Cory to drum up interest in the show. I am sure he cared for him but the ratings have been so low minus the Ciory tribute episode that he seems a bit desperate for ratings.
Old 10-23-2013, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Agreed and now many people are asking for any deleted Finn/Cory scene. He's really desperate because that's why Demi Lovato is on the show. a part of me don't like her on the show because it's glee. a part of me is excited to see that it's her first role since 2010. m
Old 10-24-2013, 02:56 AM
Elite Fan

I really don't see how there is a whole xmas episode they filmed but never aired.

I'd actually love if there was one with Finn & Finchel in it, though. But until there's proof, I'm not giving it any more attention.
Old 11-01-2013, 12:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

i guess everyone is waiting for that.

Not glee related...

I'm trying not to blame any of the jonas brothers but nick is the one who spoke out the problems that they had earlier, maybe it would be different if he said something earlier like NOT two days before tour. Now, we got bull**** mess. It was sudden. It was unexpected. It was unprofessional and leaving the fans out in the cold. Jonas Brothers have the most dedicated fans in the world, and I'm not saying that because I'm part of it. We waited 4 years for this? We waited 4 years for a breakup? We waited 4 years for an album which apparently is never going to be released in Target or Walmart. Jonas fans don't deserve this not after they said many times that we are the best fans in the world. if they knew they had problems earlier this year, nick would of said it...make the fall tour a farewell tour, release the album because that would be smoother transition. Now I'm wishing they weren't on their own, I'm wishing for them to be HWR even though it maybe disney because maybe it wouldn't happen. I'm thinking of I'm trying not to be sad or mad at them because I know that someday they'll be reunited after reading that RollingStones article. Hearing "It is with heavy hearts that we confirm that our time as the Jonas Brothers is over", it hurts me. It pains me. I just don't know how to feel anymore. I really don't. But at the end of the day, no matter what I'm feeling..I'm not leaving them.
Old 11-01-2013, 04:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah i'm sorry i'm blaming Nick what kills me like you said is that he waited the last moment and i just feel mad in behalf on their fans
Old 11-01-2013, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

We waited 4 years for the album not a breakup.
Old 11-02-2013, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah quite frankly i'm mad so i can't even begin to imagine how you guys are feeling
Old 11-03-2013, 01:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

heartache but we're thankful that they're alive. I own a Jonas related twitter account so I've been talking to them and everything.
Old 11-18-2013, 08:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

it's cold
Old 11-18-2013, 09:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

That sucks, Adie. I know how much you love them.
Old 11-18-2013, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

everything just sucks
Old 11-18-2013, 11:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

2013 suck ass.