Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-29-2013, 07:21 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Leyla & Raddy, of course I knew this was coming but reading your posts makes me sad and hopefully we still have a place to talk once in a while

You'll find someone, Adie.
Old 10-29-2013, 08:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Good luck everyone, it would be wonderful to see someone step up and support this board into being a great place to remember and enjoy Cory's life.
Old 10-29-2013, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Eme, thanks for your understanding and now you know how much it hurts for me to do this when you already know how excited I was to get this position. God, if he was here, I would have stuck it out to the end. Even after glee season is over, I would still be here somehow to enjoy his other things. I never thought I would see the day that this would happen. But it's time to move on.

Mel, thanks! And yeah, I hope that we will find a way to keep in touch. Like I said, if you have any sites like tumblr or twitter or whatever, we can keep in touch from those things because I am always there on them more than here, so.
Old 10-29-2013, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Emeline I know, I still have those PMs too. I never even got to complete the big OP I had planned for the Cory and Finn threads or whatever else But it's less saddening than Cory not being able to complete his life Thank you for understanding And thank you for the well wishes, I wish you the same

Sara Thank you for understanding I know, it's not so much that I don't want to be moderator anymore, but I just can't be here anymore, even as a regular poster I wont be here or on much more So it sucks because I'm not just saying bye to this board as a moderator, but also as a poster and in general to this website as a poster

Mel I hope so too bb. I also had a great time modding Glee with you, and I won't forget that. Like I said, if you guys are comfortable, you can add me on FB, twitter, or tumblr or wherever. Warning that I don't spend much time on twitter or tumblr either except to fill my queue. So Facebook is the best place, but I can understand keeping that private. Regardless, if you or anyone else wants mine, message me. I also gave in and downloaded BBM for these kinda situations, so that works too.

Adie I'm so sorry Adie. I wish it was easier on me to stay here and help you and everything, but I can't. Don't worry bb, this doesn't change a thing about our friendship and we'll keep in touch on the outside. I'm doing this so the board can stay open for you. I hope whoever succeeds us will be able to post more despite the tragic circumstances. Either way, I love you bb

Clem and Raddy I love you guys.

Last edited by ღfaithfully; 10-29-2013 at 10:11 AM
Old 10-29-2013, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

I forgot to add one more thing, Adie, like Leyla said, this doesn't change our friendship at all because we have outside way to keep in touch so I am happy with that and I am so sorry that you are in pain that you are losing not one but two of us, but think about this, we are doing this for you because if we were to continue modding this board, this board would already be dead because of our inactive and we don't want to do that to you considering how much you want to keep this board opened and want to honor him, so we are GIVING it to you by having another moderator who can do this and can handle better than us and will keep this board alive, just like you always wanted. That's why we are doing the right thing for ourselves to move on and not be reminded of sad things but giving you the board to keep it afloat for as long as it could, just like you want. I hope you really understand that even though that you are already upset and sad about this.

Leyla, ditto!

What Leyla said about keeping in touch, I go with that but if only I know you very well and we are close, then facebook is fine but other things, like if we just met and just talk few times, we can do with tumblr and twitter. I don't just give out that easily, you know but yeah.
Old 10-29-2013, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

just because i think everyone here needs it

I love you all

Em
Old 10-29-2013, 10:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep within me (View Post)
I forgot to add one more thing, Adie, like Leyla said, this doesn't change our friendship at all because we have outside way to keep in touch so I am happy with that and I am so sorry that you are in pain that you are losing not one but two of us, but think about this, we are doing this for you because if we were to continue modding this board, this board would already be dead because of our inactive and we don't want to do that to you considering how much you want to keep this board opened and want to honor him, so we are GIVING it to you by having another moderator who can do this and can handle better than us and will keep this board alive, just like you always wanted. That's why we are doing the right thing for ourselves to move on and not be reminded of sad things but giving you the board to keep it afloat for as long as it could, just like you want. I hope you really understand that even though that you are already upset and sad about this.

Leyla, ditto!

What Leyla said about keeping in touch, I go with that but if only I know you very well and we are close, then facebook is fine but other things, like if we just met and just talk few times, we can do with tumblr and twitter. I don't just give out that easily, you know but yeah.

Exactly
Old 10-29-2013, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Clem, Leyla, Raddy, Adie
Old 10-29-2013, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry to hear you are stepping down Raddy and Leyla! Good luck to everyone who applies!
Old 10-29-2013, 06:35 PM
Moderator Manager

Sorry to know that you're both stepping down, Raddy & Leyla. Best of luck with everything and thanks for everything you have done for this board.

Best of luck to those applying!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 10-29-2013, 08:10 PM
Passionate Fan

I've known you for a long time Raddy, and I know more than anyone, how much Cory meant to you as a person. I still remember when you got the mod position and how overjoyed you were.

But people grieve differently, so I completely understand why you decided to step down as mod. Moving on and focusing your attention on other things is the best thing for you right now. I wish you the best bb. :3
Old 10-29-2013, 10:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Raddy, and Leyla. I know. This just adds on to my heartbreak. I'm already am losing it. I love you guys and that will never change.

I really do hope for someone to apply.
Old 10-30-2013, 07:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep within me (View Post)
Catia! Thanks for understanding. Yeah, it sure sucks because like you already know how much I feel about him and this board but it's time to move on and when I posted it, I felt a little bit better doing that because part of me is already letting go of sad things and it's helping me with that.
Yea, what matters is that you feel better. And maybe in a few months you can stop by and post a little without feeling so bad, you never know.

Leyla, I'm sorry to read that you're stepping down too. I hope that slowly things are getting better for you.

Adie, I kinda know what you're feeling right now, but hang in there sweetie. I'm sure you'll get an amazing new co mod. I hope a lot of people apply, because this board should stay open for many years.
Old 11-01-2013, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by erayk90 (View Post)
I've known you for a long time Raddy, and I know more than anyone, how much Cory meant to you as a person. I still remember when you got the mod position and how overjoyed you were.

But people grieve differently, so I completely understand why you decided to step down as mod. Moving on and focusing your attention on other things is the best thing for you right now. I wish you the best bb. :3
Thanks so much for your understanding, bb. It means a lot to me what you said about how much this board meant to me. Yeah, you can imagine how hard it was for me to make this decision but part of me is relieved that I finally did the right thing.

Catia, to be honest, when I am finally stepping down, I might not come back here for my own sake and besides, I am in same boat with Leyla about what she said about how she feels about . My board, Soaps, is very light and easy to handle which is why I can stick with one but other than that, I have no interest to be on any other boards other than stop by for less than five comments of boards I watch that's it. That's why I commented that I echo what she said about how his death changed both of us, so yeah.

Anyways, I really hope this board will be here for years and years to come because that would be effin' amazing and I know in my heart that YOU GUYS can do it, that you guys can make it when you set your mind to.
Old 11-01-2013, 09:06 PM
Master Fan

Rads. Everything is still so sad, and I know for even myself, the smallest situation can remind me of Cory, even if a song just comes on the radio was sung on Glee. So I cannot imagine how hard it has been to still come on everyday when everything was taken away so suddenly. I understand your reasons in wanting to step away to help alleviate some of the pain and reminders that come daily. It does make me sad as I know how Cory and this board made you so happy, but I'm proud of you for committing yourself so much to Cory and stepping down when you knew it was what you needed to do. He was very lucky to have fan as passionate as you bb! I wish you the best in continuing on and I hope to talk to you again soon. <3

EDIT:

Sorry was reading more and saw Leyla's post too. Leyla, you will be missed greatly too. I enjoyed talking with you so much when I was more active in the fandom. You are such a passionate fan also. I enjoyed our late night postings on this board and Glee, as well as all the rants. We made a lot of memories on these boards, which I will still look back on positively. I am very happy for you that you have used Cory's death as a catalyst for some life changes for yourself. I can relate to that as well as it made me reconsider some of my priorities, which also included health and lifestyle changes. I would still obviously rather have him here with us, but I am happy that even this event allowed him to inspire you in a different way. Keep going strong girl and I wish you the best.

Last edited by Naleylicious; 11-01-2013 at 09:13 PM