Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2012, 09:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lovers (Cory♥Lea) #44: Yeah Lea, we get how you feel, we'd have a great weekend too if we were on top of Cory! :)

NEW OP IS COMING SOON, MESSAGE ღfaithfully WITH TESTIMONIALS RIGHT AWAY!

welcome to the
c o r y & l e a
appreciation thread

s u p p o r t e r s

1. ManoloChoo
2. You.Yes.Youღ
3. Moon-River
4. Evil Poptart
5. Metaphors_Are_Important
6. worththeriskx
7. starslightup
8. Dreamer...
9. cheldax46
10. tina_italy
11. LG rocks my socks
12. *Glam*
13. Rinslet
14. ElectricHearts
15. Adie010
16. ღRose♦Nylundღ
17. haydensgirl
18. Sincerelyღ
19. foreveralways21
20. Renata M.
21. Andra
22. Scheming Star
23. HappilyEverNow
24. danielle002
25. Kyls
26. Lisa2011
27. million little stars
28. LoVeJunkie
29. BLCS
30. -FoolInTheRain-
31. erayk90
32. Leyton Love
33. Laurababora
34. *~Sophia~*
35. Auti3luvsU
36. jemma10
37. acoustichearts
38. L&P.Scott
39. sweetangel05
40. ladybug70981
41. LittleMonster
42. Schtroumphi
43. _mila_
44. CarolineForbes
45. gourcuff
46. Swift2Potter
47. noelle
48. LiVenLoVe902
49. Goldenrose
50. RachaelAM
51. HaleyJamesFan
52. TV fan xx
53. SaraLou
54. mallory9146
55. lydia_lovebug
56. frenchgleek
57. backstreetboysfan
58. TDARFSWR
59. GLiz89
60. coleyoo
61. jnd1221

p i c t u r e of the m o m e n t

f u t u r e t i t l e s

"What job would you not want to do at all?" "A flight attendant, *turns to cory* Unless you were the pilot."
"[He] is gorgeous and he’s so kind and he made me so comfortable" ~ Lea on Cory
"She's one of the closest people in my life" ~ Cory
"If it had been with anybody else.. you know, but being it was with him, I’m just so thankful!” ~ Lea
"You’re not Cory Monteith! This is weird!" ~ "You’re not Cory! Wait a minute! I’m scared!"
"I adore him, he is mine. I am so lucky that I get to play opposite him." ~ Lea
"This whole process of Glee wouldn’t have been the same if I didn’t get to work with Cory." ~ Lea
"I sing to Cory Monteith all the time and he’s used to it" ~ Lea
"Oh I love Cory ... I feel so lucky I get to work with him ... I just adore him" ~ Lea
"The moment I saw him, I thought ‘This boy is very cute." - Lea
"This is my twitter name, msleamichele. Cory Monteith gave me this name!” - Lea
"Cory and I are taking photos for our ‘save the date’ for our wedding." - Lea
"I love working with Lea Michele. She's incredibly talented." - Cory
"Working opposite her is a pleasure. I would love for that to continue." - Cory
"Lea’s best quality is that she’s very inspiring. And incredibly talented. And hot.” - Cory
"There's something about a girl in a uniform. Instant hard on." - Cory
"We’re such good friends that we’ve passed that level of weirdness. Cory farts in front of me.” - Lea
"Bye Cory! I love you!" - Lea
"Basically, I bring light and joy into Cory’s life everyday." - Lea
"He's a rock star." - Lea
"I work opposite Lea Michele and there's no finer teacher." - Cory
"Working with Cory is such a joy. He is committed, focused and so much fun." - Lea
"Cory is amazing and I love working with him. He's great and he makes me laugh. He's fantastic." - Lea
"As long as I just get to have scenes with Cory, it makes me really happy" - Lea
"I think Lea Michele. She dresses herself incredibly well. I think she’s really well-dressed.” - Cory
"We're great friends. We've become really close over the show..." - Cory
"He's awesome. We hang out all the time" - Lea
"Cory is such a goofball. I swear to God, that kid can make me laugh." - Lea
"Cory is really funny. I have to focus hard at work sometimes so he doesn't make me laugh." - Lea
"Its good to have someone that talented to learn from," Cory says, adding that Lea is "not bad" to look at either."
"@frankenteen looking hott in the shower!!! ooowww!!!!" - Lea
What's the secret to Cory & Lea's chemistry? "Hormones, perhaps" jokes their co-star Mark Salling.
"They make a fantastic looking couple" - Mark Salling
Because they sleep next to each other on planes
Because Cory wants us to save the date for their wedding
Because they share epic looks of love
Because Cory just loves talking pictures of Lea

p r e v i o u s t h r e a d s

001 | 002 | 003 | 004 | 005 | 006 | 007 | 008 | 009 | 010
011 | 012 | 013 | 014 | 015 | 016 | 017 | 018 | 019 | 020
021 | 022 | 023 | 024 | 025 | 026 | 027 | 028 | 029 | 030
031 | 032 | 033 | 034 | 035 | 036 | 037 | 038 | 039 | 040
041 | 042 | 043

Old 04-08-2012, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT! Epic title, indeed! Very epic.
Old 04-08-2012, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

bringing this post over:

Quote:
I really like to avoid talking about the real lives of celebrities in a public forum. It makes me uncomfortable. I don’t get involved in public RL shipping. Again, it makes me uncomfortable.

I guess that’s because I’m older. I’m old enough to remember when people respected the privacy of famous people. Sure, they might have read articles in the magazines about them - that’s been going on since the beginning of Hollywood - and gossip columnists have been around since the time of the Grand Dames of Hollywood gossip, Hedda Hopper and Louella Parsons in the 1930s and 1940s.

What is new is the influx of social media and the fact that young people today often don’t have a sense of proper boundaries when it comes to talking about or talking to celebrities.

In some ways, celebrities have opened themselves up to it by being on social media like twitter. They like to interact with their fans. Sometimes it’s just for pure publicity purposes (those celebrities whose tweets actually come from their PR people not them) and some who while it started out as a PR exercise to pump up their show, actually started to enjoy interacting with their fans. 99% of the Glee cast on twitter fall into this category.

That doesn’t mean that this gives the “fans” the right to be awful to them. It doesn’t give the “fans” the right to spew hate at them because somehow their onscreen and offscreen relationships don’t meet their expectations or their fantasies.

This behaviour is rude, uncalled for and disrespectful. There are clear social boundaries that exist in the way you treat people and they exist whether you are talking to someone in person or on social media, and they exist for both famous and non-famous people. It’s called having manners.

Clearly there are a lot of people in the glee fandom who don’t have manners, and who have no boundaries when it comes to dishing out hate because the lives of some people don’t fit with the little fantasy that they have created in their heads.

When I see the hate that is being spewed at Cory Monteith it both angers and saddens me. It makes me think of a quote from Michael Douglas’ character, President Andrew Shepherd in “The American President”, when he talks about the hate talk that his Republican rival, played by Richard Dreyfuss, has been spewing at his girlfriend, played by Annette Bening.

I’m going to co-opt his words for my purposes with regard to Cory and the haters.

Cory Monteith has done nothing to you haters, whether you be Achele shippers or Lark shippers or anyone else who doesn’t think he is right for Lea Michele. He has done nothing but deal with a difficult childhood, recover from problems with alcohol and drugs as a teenager, clean his life up, find a passion in life in acting, drive himself to Hollywood from Vancouver and win the coveted lead role in a major TV show when they were struggling to find the right person for that role.

He was the right person for that role. He has done nothing but work hard, be a good friend, speak out about what it is like to have problems as a teenager to help others and be a spokesman for organisations that help young people like this. He has also spoken out in favour of the LGBT community with the “Straight but not Narrow” campaign and was chosen to host the GLAAD media awards, something that the committee would not ask of someone if they thought they were homophobic, which he clearly isn’t.

Cory Monteith is not a perfect human being but if you want to get into a character debate haters, you better find somebody else, because Cory Monteith is way out of your league.

Along the way he fell for a girl and she fell for him, and apparently to some this is a capital crime. Well get over yourselves because you don’t get a say in their lives.

I have people in my life who have had drug and alcohol problems. Not all of them have completely beaten these issues but they manage to get by in their day to day life and live a reasonably good life.

When I look at someone like Cory who has beaten these issues after what appears to have been an extremely rough life as a teenager, and seen how he picked himself up, got his life together and now is a big success, I can’t help but have a great deal of admiration for him because I know from the experience of those close to me just how hard it is to do that.

So when I sit here and see people say truly awful things about him on social media I get both angry and sad.

When I see him called a hack, untalented and fat, all because some people’s delusions about Lea aren’t true, I really wonder about these people’s state of mind that they feel the need to go online and spew such hate at someone they have never met.

I think he’s a pretty handsome guy, apparently Lea does too, given she is constantly calling him cute and handsome, not to mention the way she looks at him like he hung the moon.

I think Cory looks reasonably fit, even if he doesn’t have a perfectly sculpted body like the likes of Harry or Chord. Who cares? Lea clearly doesn’t. She’s more focused on that gorgeous face and the person inside to worry about the fact that he may not have the perfect six pack.

Here’s the deal. She’s with him. alone. On a private holiday. One they clearly weren’t happy about being disturbed by the paps. That was written all over their faces.

People who are in fake relationships for PR for their show or to hide some apparent secret lesbian relationship (which truly isn’t happening because Lea and Dianna are straight so let it go) don’t look unhappy to be papped because they WANT to be papped that’s the whole point of PR.

Seriously, you want to see how a real PR relationship is played out? Go check out every single one of the numerous articles on Kim Kardashian and Kanye West that are being fed to the the tabloids this last week. Or Kim’s appearance on the Today show a few days ago. THAT’S how you do a PR relationship.

Lea and Cory have the opposite of a PR relationship. Believe me, I’ve been around long enough to know a PR relationship when I see one. This isn’t that.

To quote Cory’s alter ego: This is real. This is happening.

The sooner you deal with this the better.

Just do me a favour and leave Cory alone. He’s better than all of you. As his girlfriend Lea once said : “His story to success is so inspirational, he truly deserves all of this.”

“All of this” includes the girl who clearly cares very deeply about him who you haters seem to think is too good for him.

Well apparently Ms Lea Michele Sarfati begs to differ.

Deal with it. Grow up. Move on with your lives. Lea is straight. Lea has a boyfriend. His name is Cory Monteith.

Dianna seems to be having a very happy weekend in NYC. She tweeted quite the cute pic today. I’m fairly certain she would be absolutely disgusted with the fact that some of her so called fans are trashing two of her closest friends. With the emphasis on friends.

I’d be willing to bet too that there aren’t many people out there - apart from their families and other close friends - who are happier for Lea and Cory and their relationship than Dianna.

That’s because unlike her so called fans who like to create conspiracy theories about her sexuality and who tweet hate to her friends, she genuinely cares about her two friends, Lea and Cory.

Please grow up fandom and stop this disrespectful behaviour. It only reflects badly on you and says far more about the type of person you are than it does about the person you are hating on.
Old 04-08-2012, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, reposting. She's just beyond genius. so brilliant!
Old 04-08-2012, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

SHUT UPPPP I JUST REALIZED THE PICTURES OF THE MOMENT ARE ALLL THE PICS WE'VE GOTTEN SINCE THEY'VE STARTED DATING

*goes to stare for hours *
Old 04-08-2012, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I took out the old ones
Old 04-08-2012, 09:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

SOO MANY FEELINGSSS

I STILL HAVE LIKE 47 PAGES OF MY BOOK LEFT TO READ
Old 04-08-2012, 09:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't have class tomorrow, do you?
Old 04-08-2012, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yes i do. not that it matters. i'm still gonna be up all night anyways chatting with ya'll.
Old 04-08-2012, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by in a daydream (View Post)
yes i do. not that it matters. i'm still gonna be up all night anyways chatting with ya'll.
hahaha true

weird, we don't have school on Easter Monday
Fan Forum Star

epic post.
Fan Forum Star

Ahh, so many pictures, ol' days, eh?
Fan Forum Hero

my school doesn't give us off for anything in the spring besides spring break
Old 04-08-2012, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

tftnt! .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-51,NJH D-151 OSW D-177, J-Hope D-178, Jinyoung-D-199 JK-D-416

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-29 LDH D-387
Old 04-08-2012, 09:29 PM
Master Fan

Tftnt!

"I've never wanted to give it to anyone...until now."