Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-11-2013, 08:14 AM
Elite Fan

He should. It's just a real shame. But yes, it's sad...but I don't think he would want people to be sad...but to celebrate his life instead, however short.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 12-11-2013, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

: because i feel like people need it
Old 12-11-2013, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lea's going to be on tomorrow. She said the hardest part is feeling that she's going to forget everything. So depressing.

x
Old 12-11-2013, 09:58 PM
Elite Fan

I don't know if it was intentional, but her colours seem appropriate. Red for christmas, and black because mourning when she's talking about Cory.

And I don't want to sound awful but I don't like her fringe here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz (View Post)
He should. It's just a real shame. But yes, it's sad...but I don't think he would want people to be sad...but to celebrate his life instead, however short.
I know.. and some things I can smile at, but I can't help but feeling sad about him being gone.
Old 12-12-2013, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She was so honest about everything and she was saying lovely things and it was real no matter what some people might think.
What hurts the most is that what we all felt she probably felt it like x2000 more
Old 12-12-2013, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Listening to her talk about Cory broke my heart.

And those gifs. It's just like Rachel.

It was really beautiful to hear her talk about him.
Old 12-12-2013, 04:18 PM
Master Fan

She said absolutely lovely and beautiful things about our Cory. I love how she has always said she was the luciest girl to be with him, and you can tell how much she loves him by the way she speaks about him. Her face was all lit up when she was talking about him admitting they were a couple to Ellen, so cute. Love watching Cory's photos and listening to his songs,w atching him in his movies and TV but, once in a while, it will suddenly make me sad thinking about this amazing guy no longer being with us.

I read some of the hateful comments about Lea, the girl is damned if she does, damned if she doesn't. If she doesn't talk about him, she doesn't care. If she does she is exploiting him. Ugh people are so mean.

I choose to ignore them and concentrate on the love rather than the hate.

Lea still looks a bit thin to me, but she has been working a lot and that can make you lose weight.

I loved when she was singing and looked up to the sky and smiled as if she was singing to Cory.
Old 12-12-2013, 08:26 PM
Elite Fan

I really have to find this interview on line. Sounds like it's wonderful.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 12-12-2013, 11:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's on Ellen youtube channel.

I think the way Lea spoke of him was heart breaking to hear because its an interview. they were really in love. you could tell by looking at lea.

Her first Ellen performance. She kept putting her hand over her heart and look him as if Cory's watching her.
Old 12-13-2013, 12:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

I cried so much during this interview. She was honest, real and touching. The way she was talking about Cory, the way she took the time to explain her feelings but also how she found the strength to go out and live because that's what he would have wanted. I just admire her for being the way she is

Her performance was so emotional, you can tell she's nervous and also emotional about Cory.
Old 12-13-2013, 12:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

she lit up when talking about Cory when she did the impression of him. THey were so happy together. I just don't understand why?

her performance was emotional because talking about Cory during the interview is already is emotional enough for her. You could hear it in her voice when she said that "One of the hardest thing is the feeling that you're gonna forget everythiing." plus the song is written for Cory shortly after his passing.
Old 12-13-2013, 09:19 AM
Elite Fan

I loved how her favourite moment was when he announced they were a couple because he was so private about things and to come out with that just made him so proud.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 12-13-2013, 09:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz (View Post)
I loved how her favourite moment was when he announced they were a couple because he was so private about things and to come out with that just made him so proud.
Yes I know he had other girlfriends before being with lea and he was always super private about it, never divulging details about his love life. So for him to reveal he was with Lea must have been a big deal about it. I remember he seemed really happy to confirm it but all shy about it too.

Lea definitely glows whenever she talks about Cory. And I love how she tries to concentrate on the positive instead of just how their relationship ended.
Old 12-13-2013, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

He revealing anything private was a huge deal. I've watched his interview with Ellen the other night. He was so incredibly happy when Lea was mentioned. And He got a special listen to Lea's album before anyone of us.
Old 12-14-2013, 01:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariem201 (View Post)
Yes I know he had other girlfriends before being with lea and he was always super private about it, never divulging details about his love life. So for him to reveal he was with Lea must have been a big deal about it. I remember he seemed really happy to confirm it but all shy about it too.
He didn't even tell Lea about other girls. Remember she was asked once about Cory dating anyone or something, and she replied that he wouldn't tell her if he was. Makes more sense now that we know they dated early in the show.

But anyway, yeah he was so private, and him showing that picture, calling her cute & confirming the relationship on Ellen was cute!