Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-13-2011, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Finn Hudson S&S #6: Finn has amazing song-writing skills.

Welcome to the Official Finn Hudson Spoilers & Speculation thread.
General Season 2 Spoilers
"I'm excited about our spring season because we're going back to the earlier Glee episodes. We really love all of our characters and the soap opera aspects of the show and now that we're cooking we'll be featuring those great stories in the back half." - Ryan Murphy

The Quinn-Finn-Rachel love triangle will be a major plot point through the end of the season.

Promos:

Sneak Peaks/Teasers:

TvLine (Michael Ausiello or Matt Mitovich)

Question: Please tell me these rumors of a Glee death during May Sweeps aren’t true! –Eric

Ausiello: Rumors of a Glee death aren’t true. Glee DEATHS on the other hand? That’s totally happening. Sources confirm to me exclusively that this season’s penultimate episode, which bears the ominous title “Funeral,” is about the death of several things. One being a beloved character. The other being a major couple.

Question: I hear there’s an unexpected romance on the rise in the season finale of Glee. Any hints as to who is involved? —Aimee
Ausiello: Here’s what I can tell you about the finale, and it may or may not be related to your question: Everything — relationships, Nationals, etc. — comes down to [spoiler].

Question: So I was thinking about the upcoming Glee death. Can you confirm or deny if the doomed character is a New Directions member? –Jacqueline
Ausiello: I can — and I will — deny.

Watch With Kristin:
Saw that some amazing Finchel scenes were filmed in NYC. Anything you guys can tell us about that?
The best Finn-Rachel scenes, at least in our humble opinions, have not been photographed yet. That’s right. The photos you’ve seen thus far? Not even the best that’s yet to come!

Please tell us that Fuinn will start to unravel….need Finchel happiness again!
Unravel is the perfect word for what’s about to happen to Quinn and Finn. Of course, it won’t unravel in a nice, straight line. More like a tangled web

"Well, they do say new york is the city of love! what? they don’t say that? could’ve fooled us with the way we hear finn and rachel will be acting toward each other during nationals."

Don't leave us hanging! Anything more you can spill about that cryptic Finchel scoop in last week's Glee-dux?
"That was really cryptic, right? Sorry about that, but we're trying to leave some things secret or there won't be any fun surprises left for Glee fans to see on their own! Perhaps this helps: Rachel (Lea Michele) often helps Finn (Cory Monteith) figure out his feelings, either through song or through a conversation, right? In the finale, Finn doesn't need Rachel's help understanding what his heart wants.

"I love Finchel fans because they are so happy to be getting any kind of info on their favorite couple, even when it's confusing and very vague. I know that the item in Spoiler Chat yesterday cleared it up a bit more, and I promise, things will be crystal clear by the end of the finale. And by that I mean Finn and Rachel enthusiasts will finally understand all the clues I've been giving them. However, other things won't be crystal clear, and we might have to wait until season three for more answers. Another cryptic hint? I know, you hate me. I don't do it to torture you guys...I do it to save some of the joy of watching the surprises unfold for yourself!"

Quotes from Cast/Crew/TPTB:

"I'm so upset about it! The tweets that I get about this are so intense. They're like, 'You have ruined the show for me! I am sitting here crying right now.'
I show[ed] the tweets to Ryan Murphy and [I was] like, 'Look what you've done!' And he loved it! He was like 'Really?! Oh my God.' I'm so sad, I love working with Cory [Monteith]. They're not keeping us apart," Lea insists.

"[Finn] is pretty hurt, but they were each other's first love. He might forgive her," - Cory (on Finn/Rachel)

"...it’s always going to be back-and-forth between Rachel and Quinn.” - Cory

"People are complicated. Just because he doesn't forgive her now doesn't mean he's never going to forgive her. He forgave Quinn eventually, he'll forgive Rachel eventually." - Brad Falchuk

"I think Finn is being used by Quinn for her prom queen aspirations, So I think he's gonna wise up to that at some point and maybe that'll send him back in the other direction." - Cory

“I have an epic date with him. Even I was melting inside every time I saw Cory in that suit with flowers. He does take her on this fabulous day, this amazing date. It’s every girl’s mini–romantic comedy in one Glee episode.” - Lea

Miscellaneous/Other Sources:

Funeral:
"Finn/Quinn begins to unravel in a 'tangled web'"
"Two sources tell now that Finn breaks up with Quinn after he finds out that she slapped Rachel."
In the second promo, Finn and Kurt can be seen bringing flowers and a teddy into what looks like Sue's office (or a classroom at McKinley).

New York:
"The boys and Will go shopping."
"It is rumored that Finn and Rachel may get back together in this episode, but it's not certain yet."
"Finn and Rachel will apparently have loving moments in this episode."
"A scene was shot where Finn gives flowers to Rachel, hinting that they both at least address their feelings for each other."
"Finn and Rachel will go on a date to Sardi's restaurant in NYC"
"There will be a Finn and Rachel scene on the bridge alone. Rachel is in a blue dress and Finn is wearing a tux while holding flowers."
"Rachel and Finn will meet Patti Lupone"
"A source from Twitter spotted Cory Monteith and Patti LuPone filming in Hell's Kitchen."
"The big twist for Nationals is that a parent is attending. This has been confirmed as Carole."
"After Rachel leaves Finn when he tries to kiss her, they then get a cab together and something happens in that cab"
"Finn will write an original song, said to be the "anthem for Nationals". It is possible that this will be a Finchel duet."
"Rachel and Finn have a "work date" at the famed Theater District eatery."
"Rachel and Finn are seated at their table on the left side of the restaurant. LuPone is positioned at a banquette against the wall. When LuPone gets up to leave, Rachel nervously blocks her path: "Um, excuse me, Miss LuPone? … You're my idol." LuPone is gracious and instructs the starstruck teenager to "never give up." After a handful of run-throughs, LuPone seems to improvise a salutation: Looking at Finn, she whispers to Rachel, "He's cute." And then heads for the door."
"The series will end on a partial cliffhanger. In act 6 of the Glee final (assumed that Acts 1-4 are 'Funeral' and 6-8 are 'New York') 4 plot reveals will occur. All are related to relationships. At-least one relationship will move forward, and another relationship will resolve."
"After singing 'Pretending' Finn and Rachel make-out on the stage while the audience is dead silent. The kiss lasts quiet a while."
"Their are lots of Rachel/Finn moments before, during, and after the performances. Lea began to laugh while shooting a scene and some of cast yelled at her jokingly."

Song List for Finn in Upcoming Episodes:
Pure Imagination - Glee Cast
Pretending - Lea & Cory (Original Song)
Light Up The World - Glee Cast (Original Song)

Upcoming Episodes

2 x 21 - Funeral
Airdate: May 17th
Official Episode Description: New Directions continues to strategize their set list for Nationals with a little help from Jessie St. James (guest star Jonathan Groff). Meanwhile, an unexpected loss rocks the world of one of McKinley’s own.
Guest Cast: Jonathan Groff as Jesse St. James; Harry Shum as Mike Chang; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans; Ashley Fink as Lauren Zizes; Iqbal Theba as Principal Figgins; Josh Sussman as Jacob Ben Israel; Lauren Potter as Becky Jackson; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Max Adler as Dave Karofsky; Charlotte Ross as Mrs. Fabray
Stills:

2 x 22 - New York
Airdate: May 24th
Official Episode Description: The kids of New Directions travel from Lima to New York City to compete in Nationals. While in the Big Apple, they take in all of the sights from Times Square to Broadway to Central Park.
Guest Cast: Patti LuPone as Herself, Jonathan Groff as Jesse St. James; Cheyenne Jackson as Dustin Goolsby, Charice as Sunshine Corazon, Harry Shum as Mike Chang; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans; Ashley Fink as Lauren Zizes; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson
Stills:

Promo pictures

Set pics:

2.22:

Cory and cast in Times Square:

Finn&Rachel on bridge at central park:

Cast in central park:

Finn & Rachel in Sardi's restaurant with Patti Lupone

Finn & Rachel's night walk:

The scene opens with Rachel and Finn walking arm-in-arm across the silent New York street.
As they get to the corner, we see Puck, Sam, Artie and Mike all leaning up against a building (for some reason Puck has an accordion).
As Rachel and Finn keep walking down the street, saying something, the other four are close behind them.
As Finn and Rachel reach the end of the track, they stop and look into each other’s eyes (the other four boys are off-screen at this point).
Finn says something to Rachel, and leans in for a kiss, but Rachel leans away, and doesn’t let him.
She says (from what I could tell) “I’m sorry. I-I can’t.” She then turns heel and walks down the block and around the corner.
Finn looks at her as she walks away, and then turns towards the camera.

Last edited by ღfaithfully; 05-13-2011 at 03:43 PM
Old 05-13-2011, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt bb! Title is so very true im stillll dyinggggg from the song
Old 05-13-2011, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT bb!

I seriously can't get over this asldfkjas;ldkfjas;lkfjasld;fkjas;ldfjadsklf
Old 05-13-2011, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's going to be on repeat all day for me
Old 05-13-2011, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

definately all day

"Will we ever have a happy ending or will we forever only be pretending?"
Old 05-13-2011, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

“I have an epic date with him. Even I was melting inside every time I saw Cory in that suit with flowers. He does take her on this fabulous day, this amazing date. It’s every girl’s mini–romantic comedy in one Glee episode.” - Lea

Old 05-13-2011, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

EPIC DATE!!!
Old 05-13-2011, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

LMFAO at this on tumblr:

Old 05-13-2011, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

and at the same time.

love the sour patch kids one! ( now I want sour patch kids )
Old 05-13-2011, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

hahahahaha yeah now I feel hungry too.
Old 05-13-2011, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

So this song will be at nationals?
Old 05-13-2011, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

yes
Old 05-13-2011, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wish I was listening to the song all day but im at workkkkkk
Old 05-13-2011, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

haha good thing I took off work for tonight.
Old 05-13-2011, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

But yeaHhhh the song is sooooo perfectttt