Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-04-2011, 04:38 AM
Elite Fan

Finn Hudson S&S #2: Finn being treated right isn't too much to ask, is it, writers?

Welcome to the Official Finn Hudson Spoilers & Speculation thread.

General Season 2 Spoilers
"I'm excited about our spring season because we're going back to the earlier Glee episodes. We really love all of our characters and the soap opera aspects of the show and now that we're cooking we'll be featuring those great stories in the back half." - Ryan Murphy

The Quinn-Finn-Rachel love triangle will be a major plot point through the end of the season.

Promos:

TvLine (Michael Ausiello or Matt Mitovich)

Watch With Kristin:

TV Guide:

TV Guide Magazine: And what are you shooting now?

Cory: We're shooting two different episodes. One, "Born This Way," is a classic Glee episode where we explore embracing the things about ourselves that we don't like and tailoring our performances around that.

And then the second one we're shooting now is "Night of Neglect," which is an episode focusing on artists that may have been neglected or underappreciated over the years.

Entertainment Weekly

Rebecca L. asks: Is there any hope for Finn and Rachel to get back together on Glee or are they over for good?
Are you sitting down? Because you should be sitting down. According to a Glee source, the pair is done…for now. But you know a popular hunk like Finn doesn’t stay on the market for long. My source tells me: “Rachel will [be] spending much of her time trying to get him back…just like in The Way We Were.
Source

Quotes from Cast/Crew/TPTB:

"I'm so upset about it! The tweets that I get about this are so intense. They're like, 'You have ruined the show for me! I am sitting here crying right now.'
I show[ed] the tweets to Ryan Murphy and [I was] like, 'Look what you've done!' And he loved it! He was like 'Really?! Oh my God.' I'm so sad, I love working with Cory [Monteith]. They're not keeping us apart," Lea insists.

"[Finn] is pretty hurt, but they were each other's first love. He might forgive her," - Cory (on Finn/Rachel)

"...it’s always going to be back-and-forth between Rachel and Quinn.” - Cory

"People are complicated. Just because he doesn't forgive her now doesn't mean he's never going to forgive her. He forgave Quinn eventually, he'll forgive Rachel eventually." - Brad Falchuk

"I think Finn is being used by Quinn for her prom queen aspirations, So I think he's gonna wise up to that at some point and maybe that'll send him back in the other direction." - Cory

Miscellaneous/Other Sources:

Song List for Finn in Upcoming Episodes:

Upcoming Episodes
2 x 17 - A Night of Neglect
Airdate: April 12, 2011
Promo/preview:
Official Episode Description: TBA
Stills:

2 x 18 - Born This Way
Airdate: April 19, 2011
Stills:

2 x 19 - TBA
Airdate: TBA
Stills:

2 x 20 - TBA
Stills:

2 x 21 - TBA
Stills:

2 x 22 - TBA
Stills:

Promo pictures

Set pics:

Last edited by cheldax46; 03-23-2011 at 12:54 PM
Old 02-04-2011, 06:54 AM
Elite Fan

Tftnt.

Nice title!
Old 02-04-2011, 07:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the new thread!

I agree with the title!
Old 02-04-2011, 10:22 AM
Elite Fan

really, finn calls himself a celebrity? arrogance is puck's thing.

and it's a cheek kiss for fr

Old 02-04-2011, 10:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow, for the first time I'm excited for something and mostly talking about the first video considering that Santana had it coming.
Old 02-05-2011, 01:11 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheldax46 (View Post)
Bummer. I loved the idea of a cheek kiss, but I at least wanted it given without Rachel paying for it and getting it instead of kiss on the lips.

What was Finn and Quinn saying in their bits at the end of the promo? I couldn't hear it.

I loved the V-day sneak peek where everyone calls out Santana on her behaviour. But I hated that Finn called himself the closest thing to a celebrity and Glee a charity case. I have a feeling I'm not going to be liking Finn a lot in the first few eps back.

ETA: There's a new spoiler that Finn gives Rachel a belated Xmas present. Hope that's a good scene. And I also want it to be the scene from the end of the ep that made Lea cry.

Last edited by Kyls; 02-05-2011 at 01:17 AM
Old 02-05-2011, 01:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quinn says she loves Sam, Finn says she doesn't or she wouldn't be there. And again I'm really hoping SQ are already broken up, because otherwise Finn's the one encouraging her to cheat which is just so ooc and hypocritical I can't even.

Old 02-05-2011, 02:03 AM
Elite Fan

Yep, I want that too.

Maybe the point of all this is that Finn really is messed up at the moment.

And I actually think that FQ may end in the V-day ep.. whatever it is.
Old 02-05-2011, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

The cheek?
You are a whore Finn Hudson a manwhore. How can he kiss the love of his live on the cheek especially since she gave him money?.

I'm not happy about this clips.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 02-05-2011, 08:34 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ღRose♦Nylundღ (View Post)
The cheek?
You are a whore Finn Hudson a manwhore. How can he kiss the love of his live on the cheek especially since she gave him money?.

I'm not happy about this clips.
I'm with you!! I'm not liking hiis direction right now especially with Quinn which seems to me a very stupid thing for Finn and Rachel but most for him...I think he needs to grow up on his own and work on himself like Rachel needs to do too for then be together again
Old 02-05-2011, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

One of the moments where the show is going to be a mess and its going to be one of those where I'm disappointed. Ugh, so disappointed esp. on Finn.
Old 02-05-2011, 03:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheldax46 (View Post)
Quinn says she loves Sam, Finn says she doesn't or she wouldn't be there. And again I'm really hoping SQ are already broken up, because otherwise Finn's the one encouraging her to cheat which is just so ooc and hypocritical I can't even.
I wish SQ would be broken up, but I'm betting they won't be. The writers like to crap all over Finn's character (and Quinn's). Plus it makes it more dramatic and Ryan is less bored.

And of course everyone will give Finn so much more crap than Puck got for the two times he helped a girl cheat on her boyfriend.

I just want to get through these next two episodes.
Old 02-05-2011, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT I love the title.

and omg those new promos make me rage.
Old 02-05-2011, 03:57 PM
Master Fan

I'm just going to try and get through these next two eps. Hopefully it all ends up making sense cause to me, just from looking at the promos, Finn is coming out looking like a jerk.

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
Old 02-05-2011, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

the promos are really making me dislike Finn which I never thought would happen

I did like everyone standing up against Santana though, I don't like her as a character