Fan Forum Hero
Joined: Nov 2007
Finn Hudson S&S #16: Because the newest promo has us all crying tears of joy
Welcome to the Official Finn Hudson Spoilers & Speculation thread.
General Season 3 Spoilers
- Brad Falchuk sets the record straight on Lea, Cory, Chris: "Just because they're graduating, doesn't mean they're leaving the show" (source)
- Filming starts on August 8th (source)
- "I think we're going to pass but we've thought about it" - Brad Falchuk on spin-off rumours. "It would be a lot running both shows" (source)
- Showrunners think that Finchel is a "fantastic couple" and they really hope to explore their relationship this season (source)
- Brad Falchuk has "no interest" in breaking up Finn and Rachel this season (source)
- “The stories that are coming out are gonna knock your socks off. It’s gonna be the most extraordinary season.” - Dante DiLoreto
- Season 3 is supposed to be a 24-episode season
- “The relationship between Rachel and Finn seemed to be taking off during the season finale. And fans of the adorable couple will be happy to know that things have gone well over the summer break.” (source)
- Looks like someone’s about to get a recruitment letter to play ball. (Hmm, wonder who THAT could be?) Murphy also wants a 30-something man to play Johnny, a “tall big dude who is an Ohio State football recruiter.” This, too, will be a major recurring role.
- "I have a feeling and I hope that they'll just kind of keep us together for awhile and, you know, when we left off, the finale of last year, we were, you know, she was telling him "I want to go to New York. That's where I'm going to go when I graduate," and I think that they'll hopefully stay together and, you know, I feel like that's going to be the sort of deal breaker. But maybe not. Maybe he'll...we'll see." - Lea on Finchel
- "So excited! we start filming on monday and i just finished reading the script for the first episode last night - it’s going to rock. seriously, everyone needs to get ready. it’ll be something to remember. I want to help produce a third season that will leave people talking for a while… all of the gleeks had better watch out for it, it’s going to be amazing." - Cory
- "I know I'm going to have some great stuff with Darren Criss," she said. "I know I'm going to be in the school musical, I can't say what it is though. So for me, I know some little things. I'm really excited about them. I think the Rachel and Finn thing will be kind of a mature storyline between the two of them. Less of on and off breakups and more of an honest thing — she wants to go to New York, she wants to leave this small town." - Lea (source)
- Lea Michele teased that the songs in the “back to basics” season 3 are “a lot of songs that have not been on the charts in a while and have been hits in the past. I love doing things like that."
- “Will Finn and Rachel be happy when Glee returns? — Joshua
NATALIE: Yes! “You pick up with them as a couple,” Lea Michele tells us. “I have a feeling that they’re just going to be settled this year. They did talk a lot about Rachel in the final episode of last season, of her wanting to go to New York and not knowing where he’s going to go, so I think that’s going to be a lot of the issues between them this year, and not so much of the Rachel/Puck and Finn/Quinn stuff.” Gearing up for a possible career on New York City’s Great White Way, Rachel will join the school musical this season.”
- Is there any truth to the rumor that GLEE is going back to its first season roots this year? — Drew
The TV Addict: Indeed there is. So much so that fans will be thrilled to discover that when GLEE returns for its much-anticipated third season this Tuesday September 20th at 8PM on FOX, it will do so in a very familiar fashion. Teased Lea Michele during last week’s FOX TCA Party, “This is the only top secret information that I can give you. I was really hoping that in this upcoming season I would get no slushies, no mess and whatever and then… like page two of script one I’m already a mess! Obviously they’re doing it on the first script because we’re coming back from the break happy and well rested. Had they put that in mid season we all would definitely have said no, I’m not looking forward to that.” (source)
- "I've heard it's gonna be back to basics, you know back to a very traditional idea of Glee. A lot less guest stars, more focus on the central cast members." - Cory
- "First Rachel and Finn kiss of Season 3... So cute!!! Except @CoryMonteith did you have to eat the peanut butter sandwhich?? " - Lea while filming episode one (source)
- “I think I would like them to make up their minds. I’m very confused. One night she’s making out with this person, and then she’s making out with that person… I’m very happy that they’re together. I love not only Rachel and Finn, but I love working with Cory [Monteith], so much so that I’d like them to stay together if so much so that I’d like them to stay together if they’re going to stay together. I don’t know what’s going to happen though… But I think the decision maker is going to be whether or not he, when she graduates from high school, follows her or doesn’t follow her.” - Lea
- "About to shoot a really cute finchel scene with @CoryMonteith " - Lea (source)
- “He’s there, handsome as ever [Laughs], but I think we’re still paying for it [the kiss] a little bit. It seems like the two of us are still together in the first episode, but you never know with Finn and Rachel what could possibly happen.” — Lea Michele on Finn & Rachel relationship status. Any fallout from the kiss on stage? (source)
- What can you tease about what’s going on with Rachel and Finn? Fans love those two together!
LM: "Yeah, we’re great. We’re happy. I love talking about it like it’s my relationship. We’re going strong, and you know, we’re just at this point a solid couple. I think the drama is gone and now we’re just, you know, together, which is really nice."
- "great scene tonight with @damianmcginty ... season three is lookin goooood... " - Cory (source)
- So what do Rachel’s East Coast dreams mean for Finn? It turns out Finn doesn’t really have his future in focus just yet. “It hasn’t been determined where Finn is applying yet but Rachel is pushing the issue,” Michele says. “She really wants him to get on top of it.”
- “Finn is trying to figure out where he wants to take his life and where things are going for him. He’s dealing with relationships and a lot of the same things we saw in Season 2.” ~ Cory
- “Remember in Season 1 when Finn was desperate to get a football scholarship so he could go to college and not wind up a “Lima loser”? Glee boss Ryan Murphy says he’ll be revisiting those fears. “Sometimes college isn’t right for everybody. We’re writing toward him, like, what if that’s your sneaking suspicion?” But it doesn’t mean he’s headed for the Great White Way either. “What do you do when you’re in a relationship with a girl who wants to go to New York, and you don’t want to go to New York?” Murphy asks.”
- "Lots of new characters this season to.. but I think to expand the central group. It’s not..I don’t think it’s gonna be too divided. It’s not gonna be too.. you know indecisive in the story. I think it’s gonna be a little bit more focused." ~ Cory Monteith
- "Now back to glee! About to shoot a really cute scene with @CoryMonteith #bestfakeboyfriendever " ~ Lea (source)
- “Lea told us that it’s smooth sailing for Rachel and Finn on Glee.”
- “Finn and I are great, and we’re very much in love and I think we’re going to stay that way so it’s good.” ~ Lea
- "Morning! Just got to work and am so excited to be shooting with @CoryMonteith all day! We're in the middle of episode 5.. it's a good one" ~ Lea (source)
- "Playing house with @CoryMonteith today So much fun..." ~ Lea (source)
- Question: It definitely seems like Episode 5 will have a few Finchel scenes. Is there anything you could tell us about that? —Sussi
Ausiello: That’s the understatement of the decade, Sussi. While next week’s “Asian F” showcases Mercedes and Mike like never before, the Nov. 8 episode puts Rachel and Kurt — and their respective relationships with Finn and Blaine — front and center. In a big, big way. How big we talking? Well, according to a Glee insider, Episode 5 finds the Wicked BFFs both losing their virginity. Appropriately, the title of the ep is “The First Time.”
Kristin from E!
- MamatoMicah: We haven't heard anything about Finn in season 3! I want to make sure Cory's cute mug keeps gracing my TV!
Don't worry, Cory Monteith's cute mug isn't going anywhere! He's one-half of one of the most fan-obsessed couples on TV right now! But what's even better news is the fact that we hear he'll be getting lots of solo storylines…meaning stuff that has to do with being just Finn, and not half of Finchel. (source)
Upcoming Cory Songs
- A duet between Cory & Mark? (episode 5)
- Solo for Cory (episode 6) ?
- A duet between Cory & Naya (episode 6)
3x03 - Asian-F
Aired Date: October 4, 2011
Episode Synopsis: Rusty (guest star Don Most) and Rose (guest star Valerie Mahaffey) Pillsbury pay Emma a visit and we get a sneak peek into her deep rooted issues. Meanwhile, Mike Chang (Harry Shum) struggles with his grades and his parents (guest stars Keong Sim and Tamlyn Tomita) step in to make sure he stays on track. (for more info)
Episode Songs: "Run the World" - by Heather & other Glee Girls ; Out Here On My Own - Amber & Lea ; Fix You - Matthew Morrison ; Spotlight - Amber Riley ; It's All Over - New Directions ; Cool - Harry Shum
3x04 - Pot O' Gold
Aired Date: November 1st, 2011
Episode Synopsis: A rival candidate enters the Congressional race against Sue; New Directions suffers more defections; and a new foreign-exchange student tries to fit in at McKinley. (for more info)
Episode Songs: Last Friday Night - Darren Criss
3x05 - The First Time
Aired Date: November 8th, 2011
Episode Synopsis: As the kids prepare for opening night of the school musical, several of them contemplate taking the next step with their significant others; meanwhile, Coach Beiste takes a big chance in her personal life; and Finn has high hopes when a college football coach scouts the school’s team. (for info)
Episode Songs: Uptown Girl - Darren Criss & the Warblers; TBA by Rory; TBA by New Directions
3x06 - Mash Off
Aired Date: November 15th, 2011
Episode Synopsis: TBA (for info)
Episode Songs: TBA - Cory & Mark
Pictures on Set
Season 3 Promotional Pictures
1. RIB seem to have forgotten that Finn is their male lead character.
| 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 |
this is noelle
icon by mel
Last edited by ღfaithfully; 10-19-2011 at 11:28 AM