Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-25-2013, 12:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

there's lots of quotes and it just makes me sad. How they compliment each other. Keep her grounded. everything
Old 07-25-2013, 07:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by words left behind (View Post)
Old 07-25-2013, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

For some reason, this comforts me.

Quote:
“Lost love is still love… It takes a different form, that’s all. You can’t see their smile or bring them food or tousle their hair or move them around a dance floor. But when those senses weaken, another heightens. Memory. Memory becomes your partner. You nurture it. You hold it. You dance with it.

Life has to end… Love doesn’t

— Mitch Albom
Old 07-25-2013, 09:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Love is how you stay alive even after you're gone.
Old 07-25-2013, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Love that quote.

April
Old 07-25-2013, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

"Cory told me he had found the right one."
- Richard Monteith (Cory’s cousin) on Lea

"I think it’s going to be awhile for her to get past this. He loved her. They were close and they have a great connection. You can see that through the show. That’s why they fell in love and they continued on from there. It’s tragic for her. He was her life and she was his." — Richard Monteith (Cory’s cousin) on Monchele
Old 07-25-2013, 10:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

For once, I wish Richard would keep it to himself because he's NOT making that easy for everyone, tbh. Just leave it in private so we can move on because quotes like this put us backward and not moving forward with healing.
Old 07-25-2013, 10:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

All these quotes isn't helping.
Old 07-26-2013, 10:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

I cant even imagine the pain she is going through. All we can do is send her our love for her.
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 07-26-2013, 10:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Can I say something here?

I have noticed some people crying or freaking out or are still in agony because of tragedy and I don't blame them for being so upset and grieving over the loss of this beautiful relationship. I completely understand that and I feel the pain just the same since the day the news broke out. So I do feel ya, you know.

BUT...there's only some that can...put me off sometimes, like people would act like oh, this is just too horrible for Lea. Poor Lea. The world is ending because Lea is so hurting. That's it. It'll never be the same. This world is so cruel because Lea is so crushed. So heartbroken. I want to trade places with Cory so he would be with Lea and she would be happy and everything will be beautiful.

Ok, that's not right. First of all, I am sorry to break the news, Lea is not exactly the goddess or the queen of this world. Second, I hate to break the news to you guys but she was not first person who lost love of her life to horrible tragedy.

Let me say few stories that did happen to people who are not celebrities and it did affect their lives and their worlds were torn apart just like same as Lea's.

My best friend's cousin was with this guy since high school and they had been together for FIVE years and that was pretty longtime relationship. They were having a baby then unfortunately, they lost their son after birth and that was horrible. And then they made another baby in next few months or years, and had a daughter. And then he proposed to her to be his wife and she happily accepted and they were going to have everything. And then something tragedy happened on that day when there was wintertime and her cousin was driving the car and her fiance was next to him in the car and somehow the car slipped and hit on something. But her cousin survived the accident but her fiance didn't. He died missing out being the amazing father to this little girl and died not getting the chance to have a happy ending he wanted with her. So yeah, he was robbed from everything and so was hers.

Here's another story. I know one guy whose girlfriend was driving on the highway with a huge truck and for some reasons, the wheels were so messed up and kinda broke out, I think, and she got into horrible accident because of that then died right away. And that day, THAT DAY, he was going to propose to her that night. He was waiting and saving for perfect time which was that night to ask her to marry him. And at the funeral, he put the ring on her finger and told her that he would love her forever. So yeah, she was taken away from him when he was supposed to have everything. It's just sad and heartbreaking.

So what I am saying is this happens to some unfortunate true loves and it's just very sad, sad. So I don't like it when people act like the world is ending because Lea's life is crushed or lost him to this and all those things. I mean I felt bad for other people who went through EXACT similar situation as Lea and had to live with this for rest of their lives. My heart goes out to those people and Lea too. I just don't like seeing people talking like that. It just rubs me the wrong way. I don't know. Maybe that's just me.

Don't get me wrong, like I said, I feel their pain and I am so sad and heartbroken for her and my heart goes out to her and this is just too horrible that nobody should ever go through something like that but please don't act like this world should revolve around her or something. It's not...right. That's all.
Old 07-27-2013, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Nicely said.

April
Old 07-27-2013, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Glad you see what I mean.
Old 07-28-2013, 05:10 AM
Elite Fan

It always hits me at odd times that Monchele isn't really a thing any more at least not in reality. But it gets to live on in my/our heart(s).

Last edited by gourcuff; 07-28-2013 at 05:18 AM
Old 07-28-2013, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Nicely said.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-55,NJH D-155 OSW D-181, J-Hope D-182, Jinyoung-D-203 JK-D-420

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-33 LDH D-391
Old 07-29-2013, 10:15 AM
Elite Fan

Our love was made for movie screens.
Leighton ✖ catch me if you can