Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2013, 11:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Beautiful siggy. And you are keeping Cory icon, not another Cory icon, eh?
Old 09-07-2013, 11:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

too lazy atm to get a new one. eventually.
Old 09-07-2013, 11:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's fine. Just wondering about that.
Old 09-07-2013, 11:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

I've been listening to my grief playlist all night. It just happens when I get online. I think I should go and work out now. Time for distraction.
Old 09-07-2013, 11:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Awww, online is still too much for you then? I am ok now because I got used to it but yeah.
Old 09-07-2013, 11:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah that's why I'm not on my computer much anymore.
Old 09-07-2013, 11:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yea, because you still need time.

For me, I am online on weekends at sometimes times, not all day or whatever but for weekdays, very short time because of work.
Old 09-07-2013, 11:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah I just have no desire being online anymore much it's definitely changed me for good.

to live my life and not live it on a computer.

anyways I decided to get a new icon since I got a new sig.
Old 09-07-2013, 11:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow, nice combo.

I am not gonna quit online just because of this. I mean I have emails and facebook and my rl friends to keep in touch with and I also use it for downloading stuff to watch and enjoy so I am gonna enjoy them but obviously, I won't be online all day long because of that. Only when I am here for an hour or two hours then that's it. That's what I am gonna do that and it helps to be having fun for at least while then you do something else outside of it.
Old 09-08-2013, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah for me it's just not the same
Old 09-08-2013, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well, for me, I take this as lesson to never ever get obsessed over another celebrity. That's a big lesson out of this. Don't waste your life away on a celebrity by having riots and discuss all day/night about that person and her/his life and stuff. For short time, sure, you can just say you are excited for the projects or whatever but don't ever get too attached to that person and obsess over it. That's the lesson I am taking it. But I am not taking this as lesson to say quit internet because it's not good for you. I mean, everyone in this damn world is using it anyways. If internet is bad, then nobody on this planet would be using it.

Besides, like I said I use it for communication and stuff so I can't just quit it because you know I can't use old-fashioned way as you already know why.

Anyways, for me, never get attached to another celebrity and obsess over that person, that's my biggest lesson. So that means if you are envy of that person's lifestyle or choices, GO OUT AND DO SOMETHING to make yourself happy. That's my motto.
Old 09-08-2013, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I'm not saying the internet is bad or anything. I'm just meh with fandoms now and I just don't have any reason to be online as much and it hurts, I'd rather life my life offline, but yeah of course I'll use the internet sometimes and for essential things like researching and whatever but like I mean I'm not really part of the fandom world as much anymore.
Old 09-08-2013, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, you made it sound like it's bad when it's not. I am saying don't obsess over a celebrity and I am talking about fandoms, so obsess over a celebrity is kinda part of fandom, you know. So that's what I mean, be done with fandoms but at least be happy to post your thoughts or feelings for at least short time, like for example, we can post Emilia is gorgeous on her thread then leave. Does that make sense? It's not like we would stay up late and talk all night about her or something. A while won't harm but don't get attached, period.

Anyways, yeah, like you said you have to use internet for research and stuff and like I said, you need time. It's still almost two months so of course you are not going to all of sudden get back to normal and be better and all that. We still need time. It's still too soon anyways, so don't feel bad, ok. Don't think you shouldn't feel that way now because you shouldn't feel it's bad when it's not.
Old 09-08-2013, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't know. I don't think this is a 'time' situation. I think I just want to permanently live more of my life offline. Be online/on the computer less. Hang out with friends in real life, etc. So yeah I think this is more of a permanent change for me. Not that I won't be on at all but it'll more like how it is now. Cuz yeah I'm done with ALL my obsessions, not just celebrities but I don't wanna obsess over anything anymore. Time to grow up and live my own life, and not live it through a celebrity or a television show or book series or whatever.

Not that I regret anything. I'm so glad I'm a fan of Cory and I obsessed over him because he brought all these positive changes in me in the end and I'll forever be thankful to him for that and forever look forward to making him proud with the inspiration he's given me with my future and on how to live my life
Old 09-08-2013, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well, it's not like I am gonna be online all day/night anyways. But I am doing what you are doing that and be here for a while when I can have fun sometimes but other than that yeah, that's what I am doing that. Which is why I have a job because it's leading me to real world and stuff so at least that's a big step into real world and everyone at wedding that I went to kept saying how come I don't have a boyfriend and I am like I totally agree! So I am now more open to the world and trying new things now. That's why around holidays, I won't be here much because I am going to travel my dream destinations. My dad actually said that for sure, this holidays, I will travel a lot so I am excited for that. For now, I have a job so that's why I can't go out and do stuff because of tight schedule and all that. But holidays, that's for sure, I will be going out a lot and doing those things I have desired to do for so long.

That's why I am doing that because Cory inspired me to go for it and do that and act on it. He has gone to his dream places and he has completed that so I am going to do same thing for myself, live a life to the fullest.