Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Summer TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2013, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

I especially miss him sososo much when I was in Canada. It hit me hard with all the sad reminders. So that's why I am so happy to be back home for that reason alone. If he was alive, I would be ALL OVER about it in Canada, urgh. Maybe one day when I am past this grief and accept it so I might so we'll see about that.
Old 09-03-2013, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stephen Amell

^
Old 09-07-2013, 09:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's going to kill me to go to Vancouver I really don't want to but my damn dad bought me a plane ticket without consoling me cuz he has to go to work and is now bringing my mom and me along since a 22 year old can't stay home alone So dumb. That's going to kill me.
Old 09-07-2013, 09:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ouch, good luck! I can't believe that this is even worst for you. Way too soon to go there. I mean I thought I can handle Canada when it was just a month and few weeks but nope, I just couldn't. It was too much. I was dying and even counting to the day I could get out of that town and when I did, I felt so relieved and happy that I didn't have to relieve sad things. This is probably even harder for you.
Old 09-07-2013, 09:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're old enough to stay at home so I don't get it...but good luck!
Old 09-07-2013, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah it's going to kill me. I'm still debating whether I want to go by the hotel and leave flowers and a letter as a kind of my closure. Even if the hotel staff will probably throw it out. It'll just be sentimental.

"That was the thing. You never got used to it, the idea of someone being gone. Just when you think it’s reconciled, accepted, someone points it out to you, and it just hits you all over again."

GPOY.

Last edited by ღfaithfully; 09-07-2013 at 10:14 PM
Old 09-07-2013, 10:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well, I am pretty sure the staff would understand that and you can explain to them that you wasn't there around that time and hope they wouldn't mind to have those things to honor him and they would understand that. I don't think they would be that rude to say no considering they knew how huge impact he has done to this world. So it should be fine.

Urgh, yeah, I hate when that happens with that quote because of little things would just hit you when you least expect it.

Like for example, his movie, AWTR came out right around the time I reached Canada! Can you really believe that? TWICE hit in a day. It's no wonder I actually broke down in hotel room when we finally got the room and I had to hide myself so hard not to be obvious then I got tired to take a nap afterwards but man, I cried because twice hits were just too much.
Old 09-07-2013, 10:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well I would just leave it outside in which I can't really talk to them about it. I might find some place to hide it so it's not like completely out there for them to throw it out.

Yeah just when I think I'm healing and stuff, I break down again.
Old 09-07-2013, 10:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

You should do it.
Old 09-07-2013, 10:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think I will even if it's going to kill me.
Old 09-07-2013, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ღfaithfully (View Post)
Well I would just leave it outside in which I can't really talk to them about it. I might find some place to hide it so it's not like completely out there for them to throw it out.

Yeah just when I think I'm healing and stuff, I break down again.
Yeah, just do that and leave. I am sure there are some things still there if they are. Just know he was in 21st floor. You can just look up and say few messages to him and leave.

Yeah, the trailer and landing in Canada in a same day is just too much for me and I just couldn't handle that. I know what you mean by that.
Old 09-07-2013, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Being able to show your respect for someone who has changed so many lives.
Old 09-07-2013, 10:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Do we know the room number? It's Fairmont in Downtown Vancouver, right?

Yeah I think I will. Even if they throw it out who cares. Cory will see it. His spirit. And that's all that matters. It's just sentimental and a way of closure I guess and for me to say goodbye, like visiting someone's grave. Unfortunately, Cory doesn't have a grave so that hotel is going to be like his grave site for many fans for years. I'm sure even years from now when fans go to Vancouver for the first time they might go see it.

I also want to buy a Canucks shirt or something
Old 09-07-2013, 10:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Good luck with the trip
Old 09-07-2013, 10:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ღfaithfully (View Post)
Do we know the room number? It's Fairmont in Downtown Vancouver, right?

Yeah I think I will. Even if they throw it out who cares. Cory will see it. His spirit. And that's all that matters. It's just sentimental and a way of closure I guess and for me to say goodbye, like visiting someone's grave. Unfortunately, Cory doesn't have a grave so that hotel is going to be like his grave site for many fans for years. I'm sure even years from now when fans go to Vancouver for the first time they might go see it.

I also want to buy a Canucks shirt or something
I saw it mentioned somewhere on my dash so it said that he went to 21 floor or whatever so yeah, if that's true.

Yea, exactly. Go and do that. He will see it. You know it that he will. Spirits always see things and give you signs. Like what I told you about the signs when I was in sour mood and sad and I just was desperate for good things to make me smile and he gave me that.