Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-20-2011, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEYLA! ~ (Aug. 21st)

H a p p y B i r t h d a y L e y l a

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEYLA! You are the best co mod that I could ever ask for. Don't tell my other co mods. You are simply amazing! You are sweet, kind, funny, and I can't imagine what it would be like modding this board with out you. I've seen you a few times at the FR thread at Glee board. I didn't really meet you back then until you posted at the Cory board. We got close then I started going regularly (FR thread @ Glee Board) and I had fun talking to you and the other girls, our partying, re-watches, and our non stop fangirling on Finn/Rachel. Thanks to Glee and FR, I got to meet you. That's amazing and someday we would meet. Either you come to California or I go to Canada. We will meet. Happy Birthday again, my love.
Adie

Dear Leylaley, happy birthday! You may be turning 20 and leaving your teen years behind... but let's face it who gives a **** cause it's gonna be yet another year of cheating your age to vote for Cory on the TCA's and reading teen fiction books at the local bookstore children's section am I right??? YEEAAAHH! Seriously though it is a big leap and I'm proud of everything you've accomplished especially on Glee and Cory where, in a short amount of time, you've somehow managed to make everyone here absolutely ADORE you (which isn't hard cause you're just so naturally adorable ). I'm also thankful because you introduced me to Glee, and more importantly to the magic of Finn and Rachel, legit the greatest couple on television, and made these things a (small) part of my life just as they are a (gargantuan) part of yours! In short, thank you for being so wonderful and caring. Let this be a year to remember I love you <3
Andrej

Well, when I first started posting on the Finchel thread, I really knew no one. Everyone seemed like such a tight-knit group and I felt like I was just intruding. Leyla, you were probably the first person who made me feel included. You always gave me an incredibly warm welcome whenever I posted and encouraged me to keep talking to everyone. You really were so incredibly sweet when I felt like no one liked me. Now, we are an amazing, loving family and I am SO SO grateful and excited to be a part of it. You really helped me become a part of the family and I'm so happy that you're back! I've loved getting to know you more and become closer to you and the rest of the family I love that we share the same OTP and can rant about Harry Potter at any time haha. You seem like such a sweet, caring person and you are an AMAZING mod and I thank Finchel for bringing us together. Have a fantastic, brilliant, amazing birthday, Leyla. You deserve it. Love you.
Margaret

Leyla, HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope you have an amazing birthday/birthday week. I hope you know how much you mean to all of us. I'll never stop telling you how much I love the fact that you were the first person I met when I joined the Glee fandom Posting with you is so much fun, and I know this place would never be the same without you. You bring so much life into every thread, and yeah you're just awesome. Getting to know you has been a great experience, and I can say without hesitation that you deserve to have the best birthday EVAHHHHHHH!!!!!! Party it up bb, I hope you get tons of presents, and enjoy your thread that Adie has been working on for weeeeeks!! I LOVE YOUUUU
Noelle

Leyla bb! Happy day of birth! I sure am glad you were born, because I loved getting to know you on the FR thread on the Glee board (may the FR circle live on forever) and of course on the lovely Cory board. You are our FR queen, giving us hope when we don't have any, and I adore your arguments/etc for FR. But mainly I just flat out adore you. So happy birthday bb, can't wait to celebrate more with you!
Tammi

• • •

Leyla. What can I say about my bb? She is incredible, talented, amazing, loveable and one of my best friends. Yes, she probably doesn't know it but she is. She was one of the first people that I met when I joined FF. She was the first one I met when I joined the Glee board. She welcomed me with open arms on the Finn and Rachel thread which I come to when I can. I love her. And she needs to know how amazing I think she is. She is fierce and isn't afraid to stick up for her friends and anything else that she loves. She is loyal to those she cares about and she will tell it like it is. Isn't afraid to speak her mind and doesn't care what others think about her. She knows who she is, she likes what she likes, and she sticks to that. Not only do we have Finn and Rachel in common as a couple but also Chuck and Blair. She lives in Canada just like I do and seriously one day, we have to meet! Because an amazing person that lives in the same country that I do and we haven't hung out yet? That's a crime! So we need to. There is so much more to her than what meets the eye, so don’t judge her harshly, she’s truly a beautiful person..inside and out. Happy Birthday BB!!! I hope you have an incredible, amazing, and the very best day because you deserve it. You deserve a day dedicated to just YOU when you do so much for everyone else. I love you bb. Forever. And ever. If you ever need anything and I mean anything, you can always ask me because I'll be there.
Chrissy

Dear Leyla,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! You should just know you're totally awesome! I'm just really happen you were born because if you weren't,
there'd be one less person in the world that could make me smile when all I want to do is frown. Once again, you're awesome!
Kylie

Leyla, Happy Birthday! I really hope you have a blast on your big day! Hope you enjoy your wonderful day with your boyfriend and family. I love you. Once again, Happy Birthday! Enjoy being young once, before you know it, time will fly fast. So have fun!
Raddy.

To Leyla,
The queen of FR/Cory I love you and hope you have and amazing b-day bb
Rachael

special thanks to everyone who have participated
and to Leyla, we love you no matter what.

Now Cory wants to rock this party and he also brought...

happy birthday to you sweetie. we love you so ****ing much.

Last edited by Stars Fade; 08-20-2011 at 09:11 PM
Old 08-20-2011, 11:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

OMG OMG OMG this is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My party is still going on but Andrej told me to go check fanforum, I can't read all the testimonials right now but THANK YOU SO MUCH BBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

especially you Adie, thank you for putting this together bb!!!!!!!

I'll be on in like a couple hours when my party is over to check all of this out!!
Old 08-21-2011, 05:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

we love you bb!
Old 08-21-2011, 06:55 AM
Elite Fan

Happy birthday Leyla!!
Old 08-21-2011, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, Leyla bb, it's your birthday? Have a wonderful one!
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 08-21-2011, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

thank you Nat & Kylie!!!

I just read all your testimonials legit wet eyes, thank you guys so much!!!!!!!!! You're the best

and Adie I love how you included all my couples on this OP, it looks great! thank you bb
Old 08-21-2011, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

This thread is absolutely gorgeous and it made my gif look crap! And DON'T TELL ME IT'S NOT! Okay! It makes my gif looks like shiz, I am not going to sugarcoat about it.

Anyways, funny thing is you was at your party while Monchele were tweeting about her family approving Cory. Hilarous how it happened a day before your big day!

Anyways, happy birthday, bb! Have fun! And was Andrej at your party? He better be! I would be shocked if he wasn't and on FF to see this thread and missed out your party. That I would be shocked.
Old 08-21-2011, 12:48 PM
Elite Fan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEYLA!!! This thread is stunning Adie

I LOVE YOU BB GIRL!!! I hope you had an amazing party!!!

"Nathan... this is what we do alright,
we're that couple
NathanAudrey
Old 08-21-2011, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever yours (View Post)
This thread is absolutely gorgeous and it made my gif look crap! And DON'T TELL ME IT'S NOT! Okay! It makes my gif looks like shiz, I am not going to sugarcoat about it.

Anyways, funny thing is you was at your party while Monchele were tweeting about her family approving Cory. Hilarous how it happened a day before your big day!

Anyways, happy birthday, bb! Have fun! And was Andrej at your party? He better be! I would be shocked if he wasn't and on FF to see this thread and missed out your party. That I would be shocked.
I love your gif though because you made it and it says my name on it, so it's special thank you bb! it's amazing.

REALLY? WHAT? I need to go see this, I haven't been on properly till now that my friends just left.

and thanks again bb

awe thank you Rach! I know Adie did such an awesome job with it I'm so touched!

AND IT'S TAYLOR!!!!!
Old 08-21-2011, 06:32 PM
Passionate Fan

Leyla
Today's your birthday? Happy birthday!!!!

Icon by cynthia
This is where I belong...with you. ~Quinn to Finn
[ Quinn, I still love you. ~Finn to Quinn
Old 08-21-2011, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Happy Birthday bb! i love you!
Old 08-21-2011, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah it is I just had my party yesterday though and it finished at 5 today so yeah. thank you!
Old 08-21-2011, 08:07 PM
Supreme Fan

Happy happy happy happy birthday!!!

Icon on LJMargaret♥
Old 08-21-2011, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i hope you had a great day bb
Old 08-21-2011, 11:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

I did bbs, thank you so much!!

I love you guys sfm!!