Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-20-2011, 11:08 AM
Elite Fan

Misfits 3x04 Episode Discussion Thread (airing November 20th)

An old Jewish man plans to use Curtis's old time-rewind super-power to go back in time and kill Hitler. But his plan goes horribly wrong and the gang find themselves in an alternate world where the Nazis conquered Britain. With the Nazis growing stronger as they force Seth to 'deal' them super-powers, it's up to Kelly and the resistance to fight back. As the Nazis close in, Kelly and Seth find themselves drawn to each other.

Old 11-20-2011, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT!

The episode looks amazing.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 11-20-2011, 02:56 PM
Elite Fan

i know i can't wait! such an interesting concept!
Old 11-20-2011, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

AMEN FOR THIS!!!! ijs.
Old 11-20-2011, 04:11 PM
Elite Fan

ok this episode was EPIC. Just the whole concept of it and the way the characters were still the same kind of as who they were in the present time....it was just amazing all around. everyone had a role in taking down Hitler/Nazis...ugh Seth//Kelly and Simon/Alisha were AMAZING. Seriously my shipper heart was amazed by this episode. The Curtis/Rudy bit was HILARIOUS, I really enjoy their banter. ugh so many great feelings about this episode!
Old 11-20-2011, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I WANT NEXT EP SO BAD!!! come on!!!
Old 11-20-2011, 07:53 PM
New Fan

This episode could have gone either way, but I think the writers did a great job.

Simon & Alisha= love in every timeline

Probation Worker Shaun= a-hole in every timeline

Gary= dead in every timeline

Rudy closing the door on the Nazis was too funny, and Kelly beating Hitler to a pulp was great. But poor Curtis. His death was so brutal.

Not sure what's going on next week but can't wait.
Old 11-21-2011, 02:11 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackToThe Start (View Post)

Glad to see some old faces in the episode though

Overall the episode was awesome but super confusing
Old 11-21-2011, 04:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

The promo for next week was confusing.

Last edited by Karma Police; 11-21-2011 at 10:49 AM
Old 11-21-2011, 08:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Epic episode is epic.

I'm glad they wrapped up this storyline about the time travel to kill Hitler.

The whole episode was AMAZING!

I'm falling in love with Seth/Kelly

I loved how every character was himself/herself despite the alternate reality
Old 11-21-2011, 09:37 AM
New Fan

Hi everyone! This is pretty much my first time posting and I've been lurkig for quite awhile now but nice to meet you all

Unlike the majority of you all I didn't quite enjoy this episode. In fact it was my least favourite episode of the season I just had this ongoing feeling that something wasn't right. Maybe it was the pacing, I'm not entirely sure. I just felt the episode was kind of pointless apart from developing Seth/Kelly's relationship(which I'm not entirely on board with yet).

I did enjoy Rudy's moments. I am starting to warm to the guy although I wish his character would be explored a bit more, because we haven't really seen the type of guy he was decribed as being in ep one. But i can live with that since liike Nathan he brings the comic relief to the show.

I really hope Alisha gets a good episode this season because she has had some good character development and I think it's kinda ridiculous that they keep bringing up about how much of a "****" she was. Also I hate to say it but I am kinda getting bored of the whole Simon/Alisha pairing. Sorry fans of pairing >.< I really loved that pairing in the last season but I dunno.. it seems stale to me now. Tha's just my opinion so sorry if I offended anyone.

I apologise for the negative post but I have actually really enjoyed this season so far up until this episode, despite Nathan's absence. Once again I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

Last edited by brigid001; 11-21-2011 at 11:30 AM
Old 11-21-2011, 10:43 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brigid001 (View Post)
Unlike the majority of you all I didn't quite enjoy this episode. In fact it was my least favourite episode of the season I just had this ongoing feeling that something wasn't right. Maybe it was the pacing, I'm not entirely sure. I just felt the episode was kind of pointless apart from developing Seth/Kelly's relationship(which I'm not entirely on board with yet).
mte. this was my least fav ep so far. there were some really funny moments but it just felt like nothing progressed at all. in fact all the episodes involving too much time travel are the ones i've found most boring. eg: this one, the one in s2 when they all get famous then travel back in time and the whole thing was pointless, and the one in s1 where curtis tries to change his past and fails..over and over then just comes back.
Old 11-21-2011, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome brigid001!

Quote:
I apologise for the negative post but I have actuslly really enjoyed this season so far up until this episode, despite Nathan's absence. Once again I'm sorry if I offended anyone.
No need to apologize. We can't always be pleased with everything on the show. In fact I was one of the few people here who didn't enjoy the Curtis episode as much as other posters. So don't worry. And your post is constructive, nothing bad about constructive criticism.

As for your Simon/Alisha opinion, I've seen that opinion a lot in the fandom lately, so you're definitely not alone.

Old 11-21-2011, 11:28 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybanchica (View Post)
mte. this was my least fav ep so far. there were some really funny moments but it just felt like nothing progressed at all. in fact all the episodes involving too much time travel are the ones i've found most boring. eg: this one, the one in s2 when they all get famous then travel back in time and the whole thing was pointless, and the one in s1 where curtis tries to change his past and fails..over and over then just comes back.
That's funny since I actually did enjoy the one with Curtis but I can see how someone would find it boring after he went back so many times

The next episode looks interesting and hopefully will get me on board the Seth/Kelly shipper fandom I'm really interested what the cliffhanger will be for this season.. I saw someone mentioning Simon going back in time as a possible theory.

Thanks for the warm welcome Karma Police
Old 11-21-2011, 12:31 PM
Elite Fan

welcome brigid001! I hope you post more with us here! and no need to apologize on being negative, you weren't disrespectful and you were just stating your opinion. we all don't have to like every episode/ship/character

Quote:
I loved how every character was himself/herself despite the alternate reality
This was one of my favorite things about the episode too. that they all still were acting as if it was the reality we are used to.

and im really looking forward to next episode. i didnt understand what was going on but it intrigued me.

Oh another thing i liked about this episode is that they were very unpolitical about everything. i think that's what made it work for me.