Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2014, 12:04 PM
dbn
Fan Forum Legend

Stefan Salvatore Spoilers & Speculation #82: Because Season 6 is almost here - we are scared!

STEFAN SALVATORE
SPOILERS & SPECULATIONS

SEASON 6

6x01 - I'll Remember - October 2nd
PROMO | EXTENDED PROMO | STILLS | FILMING PICTURES | WEBCLIP I | WEBCLIP II

Sneak peak

Directed by Jeffrey Hunt
Written by Caroline Dries

FRESH STARTS AND SECOND CHANCES — After spending the past four months coping with the loss of Damon (Ian Somerhalder) in an unconventional and potentially dangerous way, Elena (Nina Dobrev) has returned to Whitmore College for the start of sophomore year. Unable to move on, Caroline (Candice Accola) is desperate to find a way to reverse the anti-magic spell the Travelers have put over Mystic Falls and grows frustrated when her calls to Stefan (Paul Wesley) go unanswered. Tyler (Michael Trevino), who is human once again, has a run-in at a football tailgate that tests his ability to control his anger, while Matt (Zach Roerig) worries that Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) is dealing with the loss of Bonnie (Kat Graham) in a self-destructive way. Alaric (Matt Davis), who is struggling to adjust to his new life as a vampire, finds himself in an awkward situation when he meets Jo (guest star Jodi Lyn O’Keefe), a beautiful doctor at the university hospital. Last, while everyone believes Stefan is off tracking a lead to get Damon and Bonnie back, Elena is shocked when she learns the truth of what he has really been up to. Jeffrey Hunt directed the episode written by Caroline Dries (#601).

__________________________________________________________________________________________

6x02 - Yellow Ledbetter - October 9th

Directed by Pascal Verschooris
Written by Julie Plec

A LONG WAY HOME — Knowing she needs to come to terms with the loss of Damon (Ian Somerhalder), Elena (Nina Dobrev) turns to Alaric (Matt Davis) to help her move on with her life. Enzo (Michael Malarkey) convinces Caroline (Candice Accola) to join him as he tracks down a lead to get Damon and Bonnie (Kat Graham) back, but Caroline is shocked when they make an unexpected detour and uncover what Stefan (Paul Wesley) has been up to. Meanwhile, Matt (Zach Roerig) worries about Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) who is spending time with Sarah (guest star Gabrielle Walsh), a mysterious girl who has recently arrived in Mystic Falls. Elsewhere, Tripp (guest star Colin Ferguson), leader of the community protection program, makes an interesting confession to Matt about his connection to the town. Lastly, with the Other Side destroyed and gone for good, Damon and Bonnie reluctantly band together to uncover the mystery of where they are and how they are going to get back home

__________________________________________________________________________________________

6x03 - Welcome to Paradise - October 16th

Directed by Michael Allowitz
Written by Brian Young

TROUBLE AT THE SWIMMING HOLE — In an attempt to bring some fun back into their lives, Elena (Nina Dobrev) persuades Caroline (Candice Accola) to meet her at the swimming hole where she plans to introduce her to Liam (guest star Marco James). Tyler (Michael Trevino), still working on controlling his anger issues, asks Liv (guest star Penelope Mitchell) for a favor and is surprised when she makes an unexpected confession. Stefan (Paul Wesley) arrives back in Mystic Falls looking for Enzo (Michael Malarkey) and is caught off guard when he notices a strange change in Elena. Meanwhile, at the lake, Enzo’s actions cause Matt (Zach Roerig) to make a startling revelation, and Jeremy makes a discovery about the anti-magic spell that could potentially put Elena’s life in danger. Elsewhere, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Bonnie (Kat Graham) stumble upon clues that lead them to believe they’re not alone.
6x04 - Black Hole Sun - October 23rd

Directed by Kellie Cyrus
Written by Melinda Hsu Taylor & Neil Reynolds

FLASHBACKS TO A TUMULTUOUS TIME IN DAMON’S LIFE – When Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Bonnie (Kat Graham) realize that uncovering a time in Damon’s past may provide clues to finding their way home, Damon is forced to relive one of the worst days of his life. After an awkward run-in with Jo (guest star Jodi Lyn O’Keefe) at the hospital, Alaric (Matt Davis) steps in to help Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) get his life together and cope with the loss of Bonnie. Elsewhere, Stefan (Paul Wesley) attempts to show Elena (Nina Dobrev) what it’s like to start over and create a new identity, while an unsuspecting Matt (Zach Roerig) finds himself in a disturbing situation when Tripp (guest star Colin Ferguson) lets him in on a dark secret. Lastly, Stefan, who is desperate to regain some normalcy in his life, is stunned when an unexpected visitor shows up.
6x05 - The World Has Turned and Left Me Here - October 30th

Directed by Leslie Libman
Written by Brett Matthews

IT’S HOMECOMING — With Homecoming around the corner, Elena (Nina Dobrev) invites Liam (guest star Marco James) to attend a party at the corn maze with her. Instead of attending the homecoming festivities, Caroline (Candice Accola) is preoccupied after Stefan (Paul Wesley) shows up unexpectedly and needs her help cleaning up a mess created by Enzo (Michael Malarkey). Heeding Elena’s advice to be more social, Alaric (Matt Davis) reluctantly attends the party, but a devastating accident quickly leaves him and Jo (guest star Jodi Lyn O’Keefe) rushing to save lives. Elsewhere, Tyler (Michael Trevino) finds himself in a dangerous position when his werewolf curse is put to the test, and an emotionally embattled Stefan comes clean to Caroline about his intent to move on from Mystic Falls. Lastly, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Bonnie (Kat Graham) make an important discovery that affects their quest to get back home.
6x06 - The More You Ignore Me, the Closer I Get - November 6th

Directed by Garreth Stover
Written by Chad Fiveash & James Stoterau

A RESCUE IN THE NIGHT — When Alaric (Matt Davis) realizes that Jo (guest star Jodi Lyn O’Keefe) can’t be compelled, he asks Elena (Nina Dobrev) to do some digging into her background. After learning that Enzo (Michael Malarkey) has been captured by Tripp, Caroline (Candice Accola) teams up with Matt and Stefan (Paul Wesley) to rescue him before Tripp learns their true identities. Armed with some new information about her past, Sarah (guest star Gabrielle Walsh) breaks into Tripp’s (guest star Colin Ferguson) office and is surprised when she finds Matt (Zach Roerig) there, doing some investigating of his own. Meanwhile, Elena is forced to deal with the consequences of her actions, and Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) hits rock bottom, lashing out in a destructive way. Lastly, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) is determined to take matters into his own hands when he receives some upsetting news

6x07 - Do You Remember the First Time? - November 13th

MEMORIES FROM ANOTHER TIME — When the past comes back to haunt her, Elena (Nina Dobrev) is forced to face her problems head on. After a night out at the annual Whitmore Medical Center Fundraiser, Jo (guest star Jodi Lyn O’Keefe) opens up to Alaric (Matt Davis) about her own tragic past. Meanwhile, Stefan (Paul Wesley), Matt (Zach Roerig) and Enzo (Michael Malarkey) resort to extreme measures when Tripp (guest star Colin Ferguson) withholds information about his vampire-killing operation, and Caroline (Candice Accola) is in a race against the clock when Sheriff Forbes (guest star Marguerite MacIntyre) gets caught in the middle of a dangerous plan. Elsewhere, Tyler (Michael Trevino) and Liv (guest star Penelope Mitchell) grow closer, and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) stumbles upon a startling clue that renews his hope. Kat Graham also stars.

Directed by Darren Genet
Written by Rebecca Sonnenshine

6x08 - Fade Into You - November 20th

FRIENDSGIVING AT WHITMORE COLLEGE / FLASHBACKS TO KAI’S MURDEROUS PAST — As Caroline (Candice Accola) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) prepare to host Friendsgiving at the dorm, they receive some hopeful news from Alaric (Matt Davis) and Stefan (Paul Wesley), who have traveled to Portland to gather some information regarding the Gemini Coven. Tyler (Michael Trevino) is determined to help Liv (guest star Penelope Mitchell) after she and Luke (guest star Chris Brochu) reveal some disturbing information about their witch lineage and the impending plans their coven has for them. Meanwhile, dinner takes a drastic turn when Jo (guest star Jodi Lyn O’Keefe), who has revealed some painful details about her past, finds herself fighting for her life, leaving Alaric scrambling to help from a distance. Finally, Kai (guest star Chris Wood) makes a dangerous discovery that brings him one step closer to his release. Ian Somerhalder and Kat Graham also star.

Directed by Joshua Butler
Written by Nina Fiore & John Herrera

6x09 - I Alone - December 4th

A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL — Damon (Ian Somerhalder) finds himself in hot water after he carries out a plan that requires Alaric’s (Matt Davis) unwilling participation. When Elena (Nina Dobrev) shares some hopeful news with Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) about Bonnie (Kat Graham), she is caught off guard by his reaction. Liv (guest star Penelope Mitchell) helps Damon and Elena with their plan to get Bonnie back, but when things take an unexpected turn, she’s left with a difficult choice to make. Elsewhere, Matt (Zach Roerig) takes matters into his own hands when Enzo’s (Michael Malarkey) actions cross the line, and Kai’s (guest star Chris Wood) existence continues to be a dangerous threat. Paul Wesley and Michael Trevino also star.

Directed by Kellie Cyrus
Written by Brian Young & Holly Brix

6x10 - Christmas Through Your Eyes - December 11th

With the holidays approaching, Bonnie (Kat Graham) attempts to replicate her favorite traditions, while reminiscing about happier times with her friends. Not able to return home to Mystic Falls for her favorite time of the year, Caroline (Candice Accola) is surprised when Sheriff Forbes (guest star Marguerite MacIntyre) brings the holidays to her at Whitmore College. Meanwhile, after discovering that Jo (guest star Jodi Lyn O’Keefe) has gone missing, Alaric (Matt Davis) turns to Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) for help, while Liv (guest star Penelope Mitchell) and Luke (guest star Chris Brochu) find themselves at odds when Tyler (Michael Trevino) approaches them with a risky plan. Elsewhere, Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) helps Matt (Zach Roerig) carry out a plan to take down Enzo (Michael Malarkey) but grows concerned when Matt takes things too far. Lastly, Stefan (Paul Wesley) is forced to break some devastating news to Caroline.

Directed by Michael Allowitz
Written by Caroline Dries

6x11 - Woke Up With a Monster -

Directed by Paul Wesley
Written by Melinda Hsu Taylor

6x12 - -

Directed by Jeffrey Hunt
Written by

6x13 - -

Directed by
Written by

6x14 - -

Directed by
Written by

6x15 - -

Directed by Julie Plec
Written by Julie Plec

6x16 - -

Directed by
Written by

general spoilers:
recent: [PHOTOS] Fall TV Spoilers 2014: Exclusive Scoops On 42 Season Premieres | TVLine
Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'New Girl,' 'Once Upon a Time' and more | Inside TV | EW.com

casting calls: Homecoming Scene
College Scene
Hospital Scene
Bar Scene
BBQ Scene
Party Scene
Football Scene
Hospital Scene - Night Shoot

rest: http://www.fanforum.com/77525831-post1.html

stefan spoilers:

The Vampire Diaries Season 6 Details from Nina Dobrev and Paul Wesley at Comic-Con
‘The Vampire Diaries’ Comic-Con 2014 — Season 6 Spoilers | TVLine
‘Castle’ Season 7 Premiere Spoilers — Two-Part Episode | TVLine
Mega Buzz: A True Blood Tragedy, Falling Skies' Hybrid and Sleepy's New Monster - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
Mega Buzz: Orange's Big Fight, Diaries' Finale Fallout, and an SVU Exit - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
The Vampire Diaries Finale: Nina Dobrev and Paul Wesley Talk New Romance and a Big Cliffhanger—Watch Now! | E! Online
http://www.buzzfeed.com/jarettwiesel...rs-sta#31ez838

Last edited by dbn; 11-27-2014 at 12:02 AM
Old 09-27-2014, 12:06 PM
Absolute Fan

TFTNT!
Old 09-27-2014, 12:17 PM
dbn
Fan Forum Legend

You're welcome
Old 09-27-2014, 12:17 PM
Absolute Fan

I hope this one will go down as fast as the previous!
Old 09-27-2014, 12:21 PM
dbn
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah it might - there's always more activity when we actually do get some spoilers to talk about
Old 09-27-2014, 12:23 PM
Absolute Fan

It sure is!

Maybe even more since the show is about to start.

OT: thx for the video on the other board!
Old 09-27-2014, 12:27 PM
dbn
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah - and the Rant thread might some action too - people tend to be angry/disappointed after the episode airs

You're welcome
Old 09-27-2014, 12:29 PM
Absolute Fan

I wonder why would that happen.

I don't think I'll go angry on Tvd ,since is only a tv show,but I might stop to watch it if it's too lame.
Old 09-27-2014, 12:33 PM
dbn
Fan Forum Legend

You should visit the rant thread at some point

I'm off for tonight - see you later
Old 09-27-2014, 12:36 PM
Absolute Fan

I'll give it a thought.

night!
Old 09-27-2014, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt!
Old 09-27-2014, 11:06 PM
dbn
Fan Forum Legend

You're welcome.

I kinda hope we get some spoilers or webclip today
Old 09-27-2014, 11:44 PM
Absolute Fan

I hope so too.

I need a great amount of spoilers so I can see the show prepared for anything.
Old 09-28-2014, 05:45 AM
dbn
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah - will you be watching live?
Old 09-28-2014, 06:15 AM
Absolute Fan

I don't think that I will ,but in the morning I will watch it.It's like 4 in the morning for us live.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top