Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2014, 05:45 AM
dbn
Fan Forum Legend

Stefan Salvatore Spoilers & Speculation #81: Because suddenly we got spoilers again!

STEFAN SALVATORE
SPOILERS & SPECULATIONS

SEASON 6

6x01 - I'll Remember - October 2nd
PROMO | EXTENDED PROMO | STILLS | FILMING PICTURES | WEBCLIP I | WEBCLIP II

Sneak peak

Directed by Jeffrey Hunt
Written by Caroline Dries

FRESH STARTS AND SECOND CHANCES — After spending the past four months coping with the loss of Damon (Ian Somerhalder) in an unconventional and potentially dangerous way, Elena (Nina Dobrev) has returned to Whitmore College for the start of sophomore year. Unable to move on, Caroline (Candice Accola) is desperate to find a way to reverse the anti-magic spell the Travelers have put over Mystic Falls and grows frustrated when her calls to Stefan (Paul Wesley) go unanswered. Tyler (Michael Trevino), who is human once again, has a run-in at a football tailgate that tests his ability to control his anger, while Matt (Zach Roerig) worries that Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) is dealing with the loss of Bonnie (Kat Graham) in a self-destructive way. Alaric (Matt Davis), who is struggling to adjust to his new life as a vampire, finds himself in an awkward situation when he meets Jo (guest star Jodi Lyn O’Keefe), a beautiful doctor at the university hospital. Last, while everyone believes Stefan is off tracking a lead to get Damon and Bonnie back, Elena is shocked when she learns the truth of what he has really been up to. Jeffrey Hunt directed the episode written by Caroline Dries (#601).

__________________________________________________________________________________________

6x02 - Yellow Ledbetter - October 9th

Directed by Pascal Verschooris
Written by Julie Plec

A LONG WAY HOME — Knowing she needs to come to terms with the loss of Damon (Ian Somerhalder), Elena (Nina Dobrev) turns to Alaric (Matt Davis) to help her move on with her life. Enzo (Michael Malarkey) convinces Caroline (Candice Accola) to join him as he tracks down a lead to get Damon and Bonnie (Kat Graham) back, but Caroline is shocked when they make an unexpected detour and uncover what Stefan (Paul Wesley) has been up to. Meanwhile, Matt (Zach Roerig) worries about Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) who is spending time with Sarah (guest star Gabrielle Walsh), a mysterious girl who has recently arrived in Mystic Falls. Elsewhere, Tripp (guest star Colin Ferguson), leader of the community protection program, makes an interesting confession to Matt about his connection to the town. Lastly, with the Other Side destroyed and gone for good, Damon and Bonnie reluctantly band together to uncover the mystery of where they are and how they are going to get back home

__________________________________________________________________________________________

6x03 - Welcome to Paradise - October 16th

Directed by Michael Allowitz
Written by Brian Young

TROUBLE AT THE SWIMMING HOLE — In an attempt to bring some fun back into their lives, Elena (Nina Dobrev) persuades Caroline (Candice Accola) to meet her at the swimming hole where she plans to introduce her to Liam (guest star Marco James). Tyler (Michael Trevino), still working on controlling his anger issues, asks Liv (guest star Penelope Mitchell) for a favor and is surprised when she makes an unexpected confession. Stefan (Paul Wesley) arrives back in Mystic Falls looking for Enzo (Michael Malarkey) and is caught off guard when he notices a strange change in Elena. Meanwhile, at the lake, Enzo’s actions cause Matt (Zach Roerig) to make a startling revelation, and Jeremy makes a discovery about the anti-magic spell that could potentially put Elena’s life in danger. Elsewhere, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Bonnie (Kat Graham) stumble upon clues that lead them to believe they’re not alone.

general spoilers:
recent: http://tvline.com/gallery/fall-tv-sp...mpire-diaries/
Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'New Girl,' 'Once Upon a Time' and more | Inside TV | EW.com

casting calls: Homecoming Scene
College Scene
Hospital Scene
Bar Scene
BBQ Scene
Older Cars
Party Scene
Diner Scene
Football Scene
Hospital Scene - Night Shoot

rest: http://www.fanforum.com/77525831-post1.html

stefan spoilers:

The Vampire Diaries Season 6 Details from Nina Dobrev and Paul Wesley at Comic-Con
‘The Vampire Diaries’ Comic-Con 2014 — Season 6 Spoilers | TVLine
‘Castle’ Season 7 Premiere Spoilers — Two-Part Episode | TVLine
Mega Buzz: A True Blood Tragedy, Falling Skies' Hybrid and Sleepy's New Monster - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
Mega Buzz: Orange's Big Fight, Diaries' Finale Fallout, and an SVU Exit - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
The Vampire Diaries Finale: Nina Dobrev and Paul Wesley Talk New Romance and a Big Cliffhanger—Watch Now! | E! Online
http://www.buzzfeed.com/jarettwiesel...rs-sta#31ez838

Last edited by dbn; 09-24-2014 at 11:16 PM
Old 08-16-2014, 05:54 AM
dbn
Fan Forum Legend

Bringing these over from the last thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raguoc (View Post)
Derya!

Don't worry, I'm sure the CW executives will convince the final person to do one more season.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dk111 (View Post)
I dont like de but tvf without ian wouldnt be same. Maybe its just a rumour?
Quote:
I think the show can survive without one of the main trio. I don't think it could survive without more than that. I also think that it could survive without Ian just as it could survive without Paul. It could even survive without Nina given how much everyone hates vampire Elena. What's left of the general viewing audience don't have much attachment to one particular character. I think Stans are proportionately mostly international, when you consider how many people watch the show online. So I don't think domestic viewing numbers would be vastly affected by the loss of one main character.

Having said that, if Paul left the show, I don't think I would stay.

My ideal scenario? Nina would go. I think Elena needs some time away to figure things out for herself. They could have her to start pre-med at a university abroad or something. Damon and Stefan would be able to work on their relationship as brothers without Elena being around to a screw things up. Then they could have Nina come back for the final episodes of the final season.

But like I said, I think Nina is likely to ready have signed, and Paul is 99% certain to have done so.

I will say this - whatever is offered to that third person to get them to stay, I hope the others get the same.
Old 08-16-2014, 06:22 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT! I didn't realise we had gone past 300 posts.
Old 08-16-2014, 06:34 AM
dbn
Fan Forum Legend

I did see it this morning - but I didn't have time to fix it.

To answer one of your take on one of them leaving. For me the only one that could leave and the show still surviving would be Ian That is if the show runners still think Stefan and Elena are the epic love story to be told.

If Paul leaves I am out too - then no more TVD.

If they end up having to offer one of them more money I seriously doubt they offer the same to the other two if they already signed - they pulled that stunt on Twilight!
Old 08-16-2014, 08:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

I would like him to tie up Damon's story before leaving though
Old 08-16-2014, 09:09 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling.For.You (View Post)
I would like him to tie up Damon's story before leaving though
In theory, if Ian did leave, the writers would have the whole of season 6 to tie it up and they are actually in a better position to do that because he'll have time away from Elena at the beginning of the season.
Old 08-16-2014, 09:12 AM
dbn
Fan Forum Legend

But the problem will be that is might take a long time until they can negotiate a deal with the third person?
Old 08-16-2014, 09:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbn (View Post)
But the problem will be that is might take a long time until they can negotiate a deal with the third person?
I think it would be a matter of weeks rather than months.
Old 08-16-2014, 09:45 AM
dbn
Fan Forum Legend

Really?

Well I hope so - just so that that problem won't overshadow everything else
Old 08-16-2014, 01:32 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I mean how difficult must it be to make offers and have someone say yes or no? Then again, what do I know...?
Old 08-16-2014, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
In theory, if Ian did leave, the writers would have the whole of season 6 to tie it up and they are actually in a better position to do that because he'll have time away from Elena at the beginning of the season.
I forgot he must be signed up for this coming season already Duh Katie
Old 08-16-2014, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Nina and Paul have both signed up for one more season. And i am so okay with DE less season for the final season. Yassss
Old 08-17-2014, 06:03 AM
dbn
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by tee_ph (View Post)
I think Nina and Paul have both signed up for one more season. And i am so okay with DE less season for the final season. Yassss
There are so many theories on this - some are sure it's Paul who wants out and other think it's Nina that she wants to be the next Jennifer Lawrence and some are sure it's Ian and that he wants a bigger pay check
Old 08-17-2014, 02:54 PM
Elite Fan

I don't think Ian wants more money. I think he genuinely doesn't want to continue.

I don't see why Nina would want out - she hasn't expressed anything suggesting so that I'm aware of and her roles outside of TVD haven't been big so far.

And as Jen said, Paul wouldn't have mentioned a 7th season to fans if he wasn't going to do it.
Old 08-17-2014, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

If Ian does leave.. I hope they don't do SE.. I can just imagine the horror that would spike across the internet

I really hope Ian isn't leaving.. I loathe Damon.. like seriously hate him, but TVD without one of the main three would be terrible. I still believe the show would suffer badly if any of the main 3 were to leave
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top