Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2013, 04:17 PM
Banned

I know he visited the town few times but i don't know about this interview

Do you live in London, Beth?
Old 03-11-2013, 04:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyfuschia (View Post)
I know he visited the town few times but i don't know about this interview

Do you live in London, Beth?
No, at the moment I live in Norfolk, which is on the east coast of England, north of London. It's where I grew up, though I've also lived in Cambridge, Spain and Wales. However, I do have friends in London, so I am there frequently to visit them and I know the city quite well. I'll be going back down there in about four weeks for the Sundance Film festival and I'll be there quite a lot in the summer for a music festival and some theatre shows. Ultimately, London is usually the first place I go when I have time off work.
Old 03-11-2013, 04:59 PM
Banned

I don't blame you: i've been in London only one week and i'm dying to return.
I spend all my time in museum, art gallery and libraries and couldn't get enough of it

I don't know your native town but it seems a nice place to visit.

Wow, the summer in London seems a very lively period between film festival, music and theater, no way to be bored!
Old 03-11-2013, 06:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyfuschia (View Post)
I don't blame you: i've been in London only one week and i'm dying to return.
I spend all my time in museum, art gallery and libraries and couldn't get enough of it

I don't know your native town but it seems a nice place to visit.

Wow, the summer in London seems a very lively period between film festival, music and theater, no way to be bored!
Norfolk, where I grew up, is a county (like a region or province). I am from a tiny village in very rural countryside where the nearest shop is three miles away.

One of my favourite things to do in London is visit the Natural History Museum. It's so enormous, you could go there every single day for decades and decades and still come out having learned something new.

Summer is definitely the best time in London. There are street fairs and entertainment on the pathways and corners wherever you go and it's really beautiful to take a leisurely stroll along the river and stop at one of the riverside cafes or bars to sit outside and have a drink and a snack.

I feel like the vibrancy and diversity of the city is really up Paul's street (please excuse the pun ). And if he ever spends any significant time there I hope he tweets about it. I would love it if he and Torrey did what they are doing in Paris this summer where they are living there for a month and Torrey is recording it. If they did that in London and Paul tweeted often, I'd be over the moon.
Old 03-11-2013, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

we need a title!
Old 03-11-2013, 07:30 PM
Elite Fan

"Because Twitter grows every day and so does Paul's list of followers."?
Old 03-11-2013, 10:04 PM
dbn
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raguoc (View Post)
"Because Twitter grows every day and so does Paul's list of followers."?
Sounds good to me

Beth I do think Paul mentioned in one of his older interviews that he would love to live in London.

I'll open a new thread
Closed Thread   Post New Thread