Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2011, 08:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Paul Wesley 1 year celebration

P A U LW E S L E Y b o a r d c e l e b r a t i o n
_______________________________ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY_________________

credit

these w o r d s are o u r...

The Paul board opened last year and the MM's gave me the best Christmas present ever. I got the chance to moderate this amazing board and meet all of you posters who I love you so much. I love each and one of you and it's the posters who make the board what it is. It makes me laugh when I'm sad and it brings a smile to my face and I'm so, so happy to post here. All of you respect me and Tee, and you understand why we do the things that we do. Around here I'm not just a mod who gives out warnings but you allow me to be a poster as well because you respect me and the rules. I thank you for that and for being loyal to this board for one year.

We've had one year of unicorns, laughters, off topic threads, and we've ranted together and got to know each other. I can't believe that we've reached 100 000 posts, it feels like yesterday LOL, and now we are celebrating our one year anniversary. Here's to another year of being completely insane and being damn good at it. I love you,
ღ AURORA

I can't believe it's been a year since we got the board. I remember the disappointment I felt every time we did not get the board. And I guess Santa Klaus felt sorry for the PW fans and got us an early Christmas and got us an early Christmas present and gave us the board.

Aside from the little tidbits and trivias I have learned about Paul, knowing little things about most of you makes this forum a lot better. I love knowing that:
Aurora is a crazy CB shipper and a shipping whore when it comes to Stefan and one of the most passionate person I know, Katie loves tea and believes in unicorns and eternally 2 that doesn't know the Barney Song, Hannah is addicted to JB and 1D and secretly a panda with a red tongue, Andi loves Coffee Bean and Kyle XY and Roswell and is actually an Alien - she knows almost everything, Beth has the quirky habit of posting one pervy comment in a thread and then disappears, loves whales and does not know Spongebob, Kristen is an environmentalist and somehow related to Paul since she is Polish and shares my love for Paul and Nina - easily one of my fave person, dbn is a historian by day and a secret agent by night since until now, she still will not tell us her name, Jen is our resident librarian and has a secret stash of naked pictures of Barron, Vashi is our little genius and is actually a multi-polar due to her different personality/name but don't worry she doesn't bite, Pam's name means Pink in her language that's why her name is Pinkalicious, Nikki named her son Stefan, Tara ships Stefan with everybody except Elena, Theresa is addicted to Paul-Ben bromance. And of course, there are still some people I need to get to know and I hope that as we start our second year, I will get to know more of you.

So hopefully, I get to spend another year of crazy and pervy and funny talks with you girls. xoxo.
ღ TEE

b o a r d fun

c a m p a i g n t h r e a d
"it's too bad he's smart, the world would be a better place
if someone could convince him that clothes are illegal" - steph

► m o d w e l c o m e t h r e a d
"endless obsession has a hell to pay because love fades." - aurora

u n i c o r n s ■ hubba, chubba, bubba, kubba

...heart a n d soul;

Omigosh, happy one year anniversary to the Paul board.
Nothing can stop us now.
Everyone should love Paul and join us!

You guys have been unbelievable.
Everyone deserves a pat on the back for making this board so spectacular
And hopefully we'll have many more milestones to come!
Right, let's celebrate!
ღ KAITE

Two celebrations! I'm honestly so excite right now that we've come such a long way, and I know that Paul would be proud. I remember waiting for months for Paul to get his own board, and I remember spending all day posting when he finally did. This was the first board I was ever a mod for, and it was the best experience of my life.

I've never met such a lovely group of girls before. You guys are honestly like my older crazy sisters. This board wouldn't be half as much fun without you guys. We have so many crazy conversations, even if half of them are offtopic. This board is so carefree and relaxed, honestly I can't imagine not posting here everyday.

Aurora and Tee Cup are such lovely mods. And I honestly look up to both of them so much because they know how to keep all of us crazies in line without making the board not fun.

And Paul himself is just wonderful. Who wouldn't love this hilariously, sexy and talented actor? Even though he can be antisocial and private, we love him all the same and somehow we always manage to find things to talk about with him. He's made my life so much better, because whenever I'm down I can always watch an interview of his or come on here and drool over his pictures and instantly feel better.

This board has changed my life in so many ways. I never knew I could be so close to people I had never met before. You guys make my life so much happier because you're just as weird as I am. I mean honestly where could I find girls who understand my addiction to One Direction and will adopt unicorns with me?

This will always be my favorite people and my board on NOW LET'S PARTY!
ღ HANNAH

Here goes nothing.

I was only half kidding when I said I was depressed over Paul and Stefan so much that I stayed away from the board. Nah, I had so many tests and then Finals took over my life. Education's very important ya know. Otherwise, next time you'll be seeing me out on the sidewalk... Or you won't even recognize me. Sigh. That would be a horrible day.

I see some of you on twitter sometimes but we miss each other whenever we're online and don't get to talk. When I was posting again the other day, I realised how much I've missed posting with you guys. It's very much different from tweeting. Doesn't matter what the topic is (with us, EVERY topic is talked about anyway. Also why tweeting doesn't work for us. 140 characters is a thousand characters too little!). Hours can fly by (this way, I don't have much of a life offline, sigh). But it's been a time wonderfully spent. Such great people we have here.*

It's been such an honour to be here, to have been here for almost the entire first year of the board's conception. So here's to more awesome years on the Paul board and here's to being together till Katie and NahNah have aged past 2, till we're old working women like Tee Pot, getting Rora to make arts, getting Beth and Bobbie Face to remember us and luring them back here more often, till we're all wrinkly and decrepit and we struggle to move our fingers to post and we forget each other's names.
ღ ANDII

b o a r d fun

c a m p a i g n t h r e a d
"Can we rename TVD to The Shirtless Stefan Show?" - K'Vruck
"April can't wait for Paul's movie to come out so he can
be wet, shirtless, and have dolphin babies!!" - bellagrey13

"I'd like that! He should be shirtless 24/7 it would help save
money on wardrobe!" - Endless Obsession

"His abs should have their own board" - hell to pay

"No, I'll live to be 127 because SE whoring will keep
me young. - hell to pay"

I, Aurora, remember asking this question one year ago over at the off topic thread but I never really got my answer so: Can you be off topic in the off topic thread/board? Though I think that it's possible since we had to open a book thread since the OT thread was full with Fever quotes.......

If you wonder what Fever is I'm going to give you a short summary (Jen this is for you). Fever is an amazing book series about a young woman named Mac who decides to search for answers about her sisters death. During her search she meets the mysterious Barrons and she gets to know about a whole new world...

And now you are probably wondering why I posted an animation that has nothing to do with Paul but I swear that I have a point...or lots of points:
  • We go off topic a lot
  • Read Fever
  • Join the Fever Campaign
  • Vote for Fever
  • VISIT THE PAUL BOARD
  • WE LOVE NEW PEOPLE!

Thank you for stopping by and celebrating with us!

i love you. ♡
21:21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

I can't stop laughing at Andii Pandii's testimonial!

"till we're all wrinkly and decrepit and we struggle to move our fingers to post and we forget each other's names."

This is supposed to be a happy occasion

Congratulations to our beautiful board

Falling.For.You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 08:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

ANIS.

1 year of awesome threads.

i love you. ♡
Old 12-02-2011, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

CONGRATS!

so proud of us!

Last edited by tee_ph; 12-02-2011 at 09:22 AM
tee_ph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

PUSHEEN THE CAT DISGUISED AS A UNICORN

Tee Cup, I don't think NahNah likes Bieber that much anymore
Old 12-02-2011, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

i love you. ♡
Old 12-02-2011, 10:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Agnes has freckles?! I've never noticed them before but it's quite clear in that gif.

Auraro, your co-mod told me off
Old 12-02-2011, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

CONGRATS YOU GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS BOARD IS AMAZING AND YOU GUYS ARE TOO!!!

THE OP IS GORGEOUS! GREAT JOB!!
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
like a perfect storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes she has.

awww where and why?

i love you. ♡
Old 12-02-2011, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sarawrawrawr I'm going to the CA thread after I finish here on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by love fades (View Post)
awww where and why?
In the Stefan appreciation thread because I posted a Stefan/Faye gif I'd like to argue that you can appreciate Stefan in that
Old 12-02-2011, 10:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

SB. thanks bb.

Stefan/Faye?

i love you. ♡
Old 12-02-2011, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

YW girls

i'll be there Katie and ICA, Stefan is still in it so it can count as Stefan gif
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
like a perfect storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Congratulations!
Old 12-02-2011, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't told you off. I was saying that you post it too in the UC thread.

Pffft Katie

Thank you Sara and Hawthorn!
Old 12-02-2011, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

FEVER!

Happy Anniversary! Great OP!
Stay to the Lights is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread