Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2011, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

[Paul Wesley as Stefan Salvatore] 3x04: Disturbing Behavior

3x04: Disturbing Behavior
Writer:
Director:

FAMILY TIES - Still in Chicago, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) uses Gloria (guest star Charmin Lee), a witch he knew long ago, to help him track down missing information that will explain why his plan isn't working. Gloria's spells reveal intriguing glimpses of the truth, but she soon realizes she needs Stefan's (Paul Wesley) knowledge to complete the puzzle. When Stefan suddenly finds himself in danger, help comes from a surprising ally. Back in Mystic Falls, a frustrating new enemy pushes Damon (Ian Somerhalder) over the brink and he lashes out in a way that will have lasting consequences. Caroline (Candice Accola) struggles with her own emotional issues, even as she tries to help Elena (Nina Dobrev) face her feelings. Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) makes a brief but disturbing breakthrough with one of his ghostly visitors, leaving him more confused than ever. Finally, Bonnie (Kat Graham) has a strange encounter that will affect everyone. Matt Davis also stars.

i love you. ♡
21:21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt!
Old 10-06-2011, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for the thread!

Can't wait to see the episode tonight!

Stefan/Katherine!

Also now that Stefan has is memories back I can't wait how he interact with Klaus and Rebekah!
*OldHollywoodStarlet* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Enjoy the episode tonight. I won't watch it live since I have an early class tomorrow.

i love you. ♡
Old 10-06-2011, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Boo to early class. So you'll have t wait to see it tomorrow?
Old 10-06-2011, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes. I'll probably be in school til' late...like 4PM or 5PM. And then I have to go to the grocery store so I'll have to stay unspoiled the whole day tomorrow.

i love you. ♡
Old 10-06-2011, 04:10 PM
Absolute Fan

I'll probably watch it live
Old 10-06-2011, 10:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My review.

Damon - I understand why Damon did what he did even if I didn't like it. Personally what he did came off a little flat, forced even. I think he's tired of people telling him what to do or be. Damon be better, Damon do this, etc..so in Damon fashion he snaps and did what he just did in the episode. I don't find it ooc at all. Also he doesn't like being seen as someone that people can get away with things, underestimated kind of like what Caroline's father said to him.

Jeremy - I think he should be given a break. Jeremy lost Anna is an erupted and quick manner so his confusion and joy at seeing Anna makes sense, but at the end of it all he choose Bonnie then again I never thought it was choice between the two in the first place. I'm glad he told Bonnie. Just as Bonnie told him what happen to the witches who stop talking to her. I do feel bad for Anna's situation though.

Alaric - I liked the scene that he had with the council. He's right about what he told them. I also love how protective he is of Elena.

Elena - She wasn't in the episode much and what we got was kind of "eh" to me. Other than that not much to write about.

Caroline - I love Caroline! I'm still not a fan of her father, but what she did in spite of his attitude toward her - protecting him and saving him was so sweet and awesome of her.

Stefan/Katherine - I really wish Stefan would lose the attitude. I'm not expecting him to trust her, but dude he saved your life! Anyway I was glad he at least let her know something which was great. Even if he doesn't believe her Katherine does care about him, love him even. Yeah she will always have an agenda, but that doesn't change that fact.

Stefan/Rebekah - The banter between them was great. I even loved the last scene. I don't hate Rebekah for doing what she did in the end. She's both hurt and I think looking out for herself. She didn't want back in that coffin and I don't blame her. I was sad that she did that to Stefan though and sad that it seems like Stefan didn't show any feelings toward her either in the romantic sense especially since she just came from a time where those feeling were shared and he just got his memories back. I really shouldn't get attached to any of Stefan's "so called romantic prospects". Writers don't put me in front of the candy store if you're not going to let me in!

Stefan/Klaus - We had some banter. The whole you took the dagger out was a laugh, but I did expect more now that Stefan remembered, but nada which was a disappointment. I expect more conflict. Why even show or bring back that they were friends if they weren't going to go anywhere with it? I really hope it's not the case. (sigh) Klaus taking him back to Mystic Falls...I have mixed feeling about it.

Overall it wasn't the best episode. Pretty flat really. In order of the episodes I liked the best to the worst.

Episode three
Episode one
Episode two
Episode four.

This was my least favorite so far.
Old 10-06-2011, 10:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

I agreed with you lot Tara.

I love the banter between Klaus/Stefan/Rebekah. He have so much potential with the originals. I'm really disappointed they didn't explore the fact what it all meant when he remembered her and where it was all forgotten. Why show the look on the face like he was glad to remember her, why show Klaus and Stefan was buddies, when it's not even gonna be explore more. I don't see the purpose of this. Like it was just magically there, and next minute is like yeah i know you.but i'm pretending to be friends with you? what the hell really writers?

I'm really disappointed in the aspect of Stefan/Rebekah. I'm more upset the fact Elena gets to explore her feelings for someone else while Stefan is just yes i love elena. I have to protect her. I seriously hate the fact Stefan is going against Klaus. so what is he now good or bad? the writers can't even make up their decision as to whether Stefan is good or bad? If Stefan is suppose to be extremely dark, I don't see how a person can be extremely dark but still deep down as humanity? if that's what they're trying to point out. For heaven sake just make up the freaking decision if he's gonna be extremely dark such as ripper or NOT ripper and have him go back to brooding with Elena. I don't want to see Stefan being in the middle pretending to be all this. This isn't even himself right now. He's a nature ripper a nature vampire so he should act like one. I want to see him accept the fact he's a ripper. That is the difference between with Damon. Damon knows clearly who he is, so he acts like that cause that's what vampire suppose to do.

Honestly, I can't wait to see what damage would Klaus/Rebekah do in mystic falls now they're back. Please do some damage. I'm dying for some.

Icon by me.
minilight1020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 11:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I expect more conflict now he remembered his friendship with Klaus and his feeling for Rebekah, but nada. Like you said what was the point to it if it wasn't going to change anything?

Yes that's one thing that annoys me too. Stefan continue need to avoid who he is. I'm not saying he has to be a full blown ripper, but he does need to stop repressing who he is and accept who he is or he'll never be able to move on always falling off the wagon. It's not character growth at all. Just my opinion of course. I hope this isn't case for the whole season.

I'm getting tired that his character as a whole is all about Elena. I could tolerate that ship and accept it, but when they do that I really can't.
Old 10-06-2011, 11:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

were totally on the same side. Tara. .

I seriously just don't get the point of showing all this. Unless maybe it doesn't really mean anything to him cause he's not a full ripper yet OR maybe there is a point we just don't know yet.

Stefan being avoiding that side of him for the past two seasons and 30 years. It's time to address what it all means and he needs a closure to this. As i said before, "as long as he keeps holding onto his humanity, he will never be able to accept who he really is." This is the reason even though I can sorta still tolerate SE right now, the reason I want him to be apart from Elena is so he can accept who he is. Accept what he really is. As long as he's with Elena holding onto his love for her, holding onto humanity he will NEVER have closure to this.

I understand he hates this part of him but as even a person even a vampire needs to face their flaws, need to accept what they're at least ONCE!. I want to see Stefan have a character growth, development rather then just off and on the wagon ....He's been like this for ALMOST the WHOLE century. Their has to be once at least he's needs a closure.

Icon by me.
Old 10-07-2011, 12:01 AM
Master Fan

Watched it!

Watching it in terms of SE, I'm glad that he doesn't have feelings for Rebekah. But in terms of storyline, I thought that both Stefan and Rebekah would, like what Tara said, have more conflict. Stefan suddenly remembers Rebekah, and Rebekah tries to come to terms with the new, different Stefan. He should have been more conflicted when they had the kiss. He should be remembering the times when they were in love but confused because it's been 90 years, and he didn't remember her until now.

Rebekah is sort of like Katherine. They may say they're in love with Stefan now but they wil always have other hidden agenda. And how does Rebekah know just from that kiss?

I think because Katherine has not been fully truthful and trustworthy for so long, it's been ingrained into Stefan not to trust her now. Maybe he just feels that better not to tell Kat anything.
andii98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Connie again I agree with you.
Old 10-07-2011, 01:40 AM
Dedicated Fan

Tara - I like how we agreed.

Yes, I was expecting more conflict but I'm still not giving up yet. I thought of this crazy idea how why he suddenly remembers her - but suddenly he doesn't have feelings for her.

Icon by me.
Old 10-07-2011, 07:59 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Continuing on the topic of Damon, he’s pissed that everyone is trying to turn him into Stefan. I agree, they kind of are, but I think it’s natural since they miss Stefan and the balance is kind of thrown off.
offcolortv.com/?p=5410

I miss Stefan too!
Raguoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top