Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2011, 07:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[Paul Wesley as Stefan Salvatore] 3X03: The End of an Affair

3x03:The End of an Affair
Writer:
Director:

THE ROARING TWENTIES — Klaus (Joseph Morgan) and Stefan (Paul Wesley) arrive in Chicago, where Stefan is reunited with a vampire (guest star Claire Holt, “Pretty Little Liars”) who hasn’t really moved on from her interest in him decades earlier. In a flashback to Chicago in the 1920s, Stefan comes face-to-face with a shocking chapter from his wild past. After Damon (Ian Somerhalder) gets a tip on Stefan and Klaus’ whereabouts from an unexpected source, he and Elena (Nina Dobrev) follow their trail. Back in Mystic Falls, Tyler is concerned about Caroline and turns to Sheriff Forbes (guest star Marguerite MacIntyre) for help.

Old 09-29-2011, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for starting.
can't wait

i love you. ♡
21:21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh lawd! I can't stand this. Everyone seems too wired on twitter.

I don't want to get my hopes up.
Old 09-29-2011, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

This epi has so much hype that it will be sad if people end up hating it.

i love you. ♡
Old 09-29-2011, 12:16 PM
Master Fan

it's going to be an emotional night....

"I've never wanted to give it to anyone...until now."
BLCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for the thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by love fades (View Post)
This epi has so much hype that it will be sad if people end up hating it.
I hope it's not the case.
*OldHollywoodStarlet* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

less than an hour.

i love you. ♡
Old 09-29-2011, 04:14 PM
Master Fan

I really hope I like it.

Old 09-29-2011, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

omg KLAUS AND STEFAN...FROM BEFORE....WHAT?

i love you. ♡
Old 09-29-2011, 05:24 PM
Master Fan

Aurora come to the main SE thread!

Old 09-29-2011, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

I will!!!

Se se se se se se

i love you. ♡
Old 09-29-2011, 05:33 PM
Absolute Fan

he mentions lexi in his journal!!!
jessie09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

YES.

i love you. ♡
Old 09-29-2011, 06:43 PM
Elite Fan

I'm gonna do a review this time because I thought this episode was flawless...mostly.

The Good:

- KLEFAN! OMG!! Their scenes killed me. Seriously, I'm a ghost typing this. They were friends, they called each other brothers, they were like a little team. And I just find it adorable that Klaus has never really forgotten about Stefan, and that for centuries he's just been waiting to party it up again! Also Joseph/Paul, OMG just stop. They are such cuties when they act drunk.

- Stefan/Becca, WHOA CHEMISTRY ALERT!!! They are like my second all time favorite Stefan couple, I think....Anyways, the look on his face when he remembered her, and her still loving him! FLAWLESS! They have mad chemistry.

- Unpopular opinion time: I don't want this Stefan storyline to ever end. I'm getting so much enjoyment out of watching the Klefan and Stefan/Becca scenes. I don't really want Stefan to come back to normal....can he stay with them for the entire season? Sure, I'll miss SE but honestly I think this storyline makes up for that. It's such a change from s2, and Paul has done such a good job. I just never want it to end!

- The TC scene at the end. Now normally I'm kind of indifferent to TC, sure I ship them but I don't freak out over them. However that bed scene at the end was quite adorable. And Candice's acting was once again flawless perfection!

- Liz! I'm not usually her biggest fan because most of the time she acts like a moron, but I loved her coming to her daughters rescue. And I particularly love seeing the trust she has in Caroline, and that she knows Caroline and wasn't just going to give up on her.

- I also liked seeing Damon, basically telling Klaus to let Stefan go and take him instead. I'm not always the biggest SD supporter because generally it is one sided, but this was good. The love that these two have for each other is incomparable. They would both sacrifice themselves instead of letting the other get hurt.

- Katherine's back bitches! I'm so happy she's back and in Chicago no less. She couldn't stay away for too long!

- The Lexi mentions were also a really nice touch.

- And for the moment you've all been waiting for, as I saved the best for last: SE! FLAWLESS OTP. Their scenes was amazing. I was literally so nervous when Klaus opened the secret door, I thought for sure he would see her or hear her. And when Stefan saw her, my heart literally dropped. I can't even describe how much I loved that scene. And of course, the last SE scene. The hug. You could just see it in Stefan's face that he wished he could go home with her, but he can't. So of course, he yells and lies and says he doesn't want to see her but we know the truth. He loves her, and she's not going to give up on him. Oh how I love the angst.

The bad:

- I hated how Damon keeps trying to change Elena's mind about Stefan...it's like DUDE, SHE KNOWS! She knows that he's a ripper and that he did terrible things, she doesn't care. She just wants him back, so stop trying to change that.

- The Caroline storyline. I thought it was pointless. What she gets locked up for one episode and then rescued? There was no suspense and I wasn't really worried about Caroline because I knew she'd be okay. I want to see more about her dad however. But I swear if this storyline turns into one where at first he hates her being a vampire but then eventually ends up accepting it then I'm going to be pissed. It's like the Liz or John storyline all over again. Can we just get one bad parent for once?

- When is Bonnie coming back? What did she die or something?

The previews:

-Damon seems to be reverting back to his old ways...it's s2 all over again people.

- SK scene! Reunited and it feels so good!

So yeah, there's my review! I wonder how many of you will read all of this?
Caroline ♥ Katie (Hello from the other side)
Endless Obsession ♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 07:09 PM
Master Fan

I read it all.

Of course you would love Bex and Stefan. You ship him with everyone! They honestly made me cringe and their romance can stay in the 20's for me. Sorry...

But just about everything else I agree with what Hannah said! except I want Stefan back to normal. this storyline is fun, but I honestly can't wait for it to end.

Reply   Post New Thread