Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-12-2011, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Not much interaction tonight.
Old 05-12-2011, 06:28 PM
Elite Fan

I'm glad this episode had more Britta, but I wish there was some Britta and Jeff interaction.
Old 05-12-2011, 09:40 PM
Supreme Fan

I consider Britta one of the heroines (besides Shirley obviously) of this finale, which I LOVED, but not much Jeff/Britta interaction. Makes me wonder what shennanigans they'll get into next season! Hmmm...

I don't know if this will make up for it, but I made a fanvid! It's technically my first real Jeff/Britta vid since my other Community fanvids have been crossovers or cast vids or just mostly Britta.

YouTube - Club Can't Handle Jeff and Britta (Community)

I'm DONE with finals! Minus my Spanish final on the 25th, but hey. So I made myself a post-finals fanvid treat to share with you guys.
Old 05-12-2011, 11:59 PM
Elite Fan

Good luck with Spanish. I had my German final yesterday.

I just had an idea for them to show Britta's cats. Maybe she can go away one weekend, and the men will have to look after them for her.

Can you imagine a scene between Jeff and Britta's cats?
Old 05-13-2011, 11:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Danny's is for winners.
Old 05-15-2011, 07:40 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostcandy (View Post)
I'm glad this episode had more Britta, but I wish there was some Britta and Jeff interaction.
Ah yes. Same here.
Old 05-16-2011, 12:34 PM
Master Fan

Despite the lack of Jeff/Britta shippy scenes I did enjoy that they were on the same team flanking the ice cream truck and when Britta asked all earnest if he was still going to Denny's? So nice. (And Denny's is for winners? Winners of pot and low self esteem, maybe. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by trucherrygirl (View Post)
I don't know if this will make up for it, but I made a fanvid! It's technically my first real Jeff/Britta vid since my other Community fanvids have been crossovers or cast vids or just mostly Britta.

YouTube - Club Can't Handle Jeff and Britta (Community)
I'll check it out after this post!

Quote:
I'm DONE with finals! Minus my Spanish final on the 25th
Good luck on the Spanish final! If you need any help PM me or just watch some season 1 Community vids. Y antes que me olvide, donde esta la biblioteca?

Quote:
Good luck with Spanish. I had my German final yesterday
Ooh, German. I always wanted to learn that. Hope you did well! I know several German buddies from over on the X-Files board.

Quote:
I just had an idea for them to show Britta's cats. Maybe she can go away one weekend, and the men will have to look after them for her.

Can you imagine a scene between Jeff and Britta's cats?
We need these two to either take care of Britta's cats or a kid - possible a niece or nephew. Scenes where they act like "parents" are just about the best to me. (I'm still grinning over their interactions in the episode where Shirley delivers her baby. )
Old 05-16-2011, 07:12 PM
Elite Fan

I love their interaction there. Britta wants to know if she'll make a good mom.

In that Denny's scene, Britta seemed so hopeful. She really wanted to go to Denny's with everyone. Do you think Britta is lonely outside of school?
Old 05-16-2011, 07:13 PM
Elite Fan

I love their interaction there. Britta wants to know if she'll make a good mom.

In that Denny's scene, Britta seemed so hopeful. She really wanted to go to Denny's with everyone. Do you think Britta is lonely outside of school?
Old 05-16-2011, 10:37 PM
Supreme Fan

She WOULD make a good Mom! She WOULD!!

Especially if her and Jeff were parents to *star children*

I put that as a little notation in the cherry notebook I scribble stuff in. I have some bits of my current fanfic in there and on the top of one of the pages I wrote "Jessica Winger and Katie Perry - *star children* (yes, that's their names, go with it, okay?) But gosh, that quote makes me smile so wide!

Thanks for the Spanish help offer, Vesta! I might PM you, but I'm also in the middle of moving and I graduate on Friday (not to mention my Spanish final has been moved to Monday instead of next Wednesday ), so this is me right now --->
Old 05-17-2011, 01:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
It's pretty apparent that she never had female friends and she tries to be all solitary and "lone wolf". Maybe she has a few acquaintances from previous stunts she did (like that "friend" she went drinking with.) Certainly she doesn't have friends as close as the ones in her study group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trucherrygirl (View Post)
I put that as a little notation in the cherry notebook I scribble stuff in. I have some bits of my current fanfic in there and on the top of one of the pages I wrote "Jessica Winger and Katie Perry - *star children* (yes, that's their names, go with it, okay?)
I can't say you've overthought this because honestly I've had a dream or two where I see Jeff and Britta in the future maybe with a baby of their own, much to everyone's surprise (and Shirley's delight. ) As long as it's not spelled with a 'QU' I think Jeff would be okay with those names (and serves him right to just have girls after all the womanizing he did in his earlier years. The dude would play mind games and use lawyerly threats for any boyfriends of future daughters he'd have.)

Quote:
Thanks for the Spanish help offer, Vesta! I might PM you, but I'm also in the middle of moving and I graduate on Friday (not to mention my Spanish final has been moved to Monday instead of next Wednesday )
No problem, hun. I'm kind of on the busy end myself with personal issues, favors for friends, and surprise doctor's appointments. I've also been meaning to send you that follow up PM I promised so I understand. I'll still try and send it some time this week. Meanwhile, good luck with the move (sounds exciting!) and hopefully you're brushing up in your Spanish - can you say/type "Jeff and Britta would be very good parents sometime in the future."?
Old 05-17-2011, 11:51 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veiled Vesta (View Post)
It's pretty apparent that she never had female friends and she tries to be all solitary and "lone wolf". Maybe she has a few acquaintances from previous stunts she did (like that "friend" she went drinking with.) Certainly she doesn't have friends as close as the ones in her study group.
I kinda see this, too. Although I have a feeling she got with the "wrong crowd" (the Kim Kelly rebellious type) and she saw Greendale as a way to start over. With her cats. I think she's slept around with a lot of guys, but never had a real, stable relationship, even if she's tried. I don't think she allowed herself to get close to people and I also think she's been abused by previous boyfriends/family members. I think her wanting to help people stems from the fact that she doesn't want to be a failure or the resident buzzkill.

Quote:
I can't say you've overthought this because honestly I've had a dream or two where I see Jeff and Britta in the future maybe with a baby of their own, much to everyone's surprise (and Shirley's delight. ) As long as it's not spelled with a 'QU' I think Jeff would be okay with those names (and serves him right to just have girls after all the womanizing he did in his earlier years. The dude would play mind games and use lawyerly threats for any boyfriends of future daughters he'd have.)
No, nothing with a "QU" I definitely think they will have future kids or I would like to dream about it, though I've never actually had dreams about it! Daydreams more than anything! I TOTALLY think they would have all girls (then again, I think Tru would also have all girls, but that's another story entirely ) and then Jeff would go all soft with them (but yes, tough with his future daughters boyfriends for sure!) I named them after my caregivers since we talk about Community almost every day!

Quote:
No problem, hun. I'm kind of on the busy end myself with personal issues, favors for friends, and surprise doctor's appointments. I've also been meaning to send you that follow up PM I promised so I understand. I'll still try and send it some time this week. Meanwhile, good luck with the move (sounds exciting!) and hopefully you're brushing up in your Spanish - can you say/type "Jeff and Britta would be very good parents sometime in the future."?
Doctor's appointments? Hope you're OK! I understand re: busyness... trust me! I don't know when I'm gonna have time to study with my parents here all weekend. But hmm, if I have any questions, I'll ask you! I'm nervous about all of this irregular preterite crap and I'd have much rather taken another language like Polish (I know a little bit already. I can make small talk with Danny Pudi!) or ASL (very useful for me), but nooo. All moved in, but a bunch of stuff still needs to be arranged! Like posters and books and things. Maybe I'll take some pics.

Oh, God, I don't think I can type that. How about: Jeff y Britta son muy calientes o Britta es muy bonita o Jeff es muy guapo. How am I getting an A in this class? Yo no hablo espanol muy buena. Yeah, that's wrong.
Old 05-18-2011, 08:26 AM
Master Fan

Old 05-18-2011, 10:25 AM
Elite Fan

Aww Season 2 picspam
Old 05-18-2011, 02:47 PM
Elite Fan

Aww,
If you love someone you gotta make a sound
HIMYM 10 YEARS