Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-19-2014, 07:53 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ Honestly, I don't think Dan ever have respect for general when it comes to couple.. I mean, look at what happen to Shirley since she's no longer w/ her husband and others.. It's not just Jeff/Britta.. It was everyone.. Shrug..

[sigh in frustration]

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 04-19-2014, 01:31 PM
Elite Fan

yeah, that's true. my problem is that, if he doesn't like romance, i would be okay with him not including it. but yet he writes these shipper-y moments in an ironic way to just make fun of it and it ends up making fun of the shippers along the way too. i mean it's like how dare the viewers care about your characters and the relationships they have with each other...
Old 04-19-2014, 01:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
^ Honestly, I don't think Dan ever have respect for general when it comes to couple.. I mean, look at what happen to Shirley since she's no longer w/ her husband and others.. It's not just Jeff/Britta.. It was everyone.. Shrug..
I totally agree.
Old 04-19-2014, 01:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by how forever feels (View Post)
yeah, that's true. my problem is that, if he doesn't like romance, i would be okay with him not including it. but yet he writes these shipper-y moments in an ironic way to just make fun of it and it ends up making fun of the shippers along the way too. i mean it's like how dare the viewers care about your characters and the relationships they have with each other...
Yeah exactly plus I think that from the beginning of the show, I don't think that he ever have plan for anyone to become endgame or something like that til fans who prefer this or other couple which that happen in every shows.. To him, he doesn't care while fans do..

[sigh in frustration]

Old 04-19-2014, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree with the discussion here. He loves that the fans are passionate, but I don't think he really agrees with anyone. he will tell his story the way he wants.

I don't think writers should listen to fan's "Demands" and I don't think we are demanding anything, but I do think it is a good idea to just see how people are feeling about things.

i was fully prepared to just have our study group be one big happy family and then he toyed with everyone a bit.
Old 04-20-2014, 05:09 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah, I agree w/ that..

[sigh in frustration]