Old 01-02-2012, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Love that pic
Old 01-02-2012, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

lovely.
Old 01-04-2012, 09:51 AM
Master Fan

Oooh, is that black and white pic from the same set as the one posted before? To keep with the theme, let me post one of my favorite black and white Gillian pics.

Old 01-04-2012, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG she is so cute!!!!
Old 01-04-2012, 08:17 PM
Loyal Fan

I love her. She is so gorgeous and seems really down to earth.

I need to stay off other sites that talk about Community. I just read some mean stuff about Britta and Gillian Jacobs that put me in a bad mood

Am I missing something? Is there a good reason people hate her?
Old 01-05-2012, 08:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I need to stay off other sites that talk about Community. I just read some mean stuff about Britta and Gillian Jacobs that put me in a bad mood
Well disliking Britta is one thing. She is a fictional character and it is subjective. I love Britta but I understand that some people don't. But saying mean things about Gillian? Gillian is funny, sweet, self-deprecating and seems to be one of the loveliest people in the entertainment industry. I don't understand how anyone can not like her.

Quote:
is that black and white pic from the same set as the one posted before?
I think they're from different photoshoots. That picture is really cute.
Old 01-05-2012, 06:04 PM
Supreme Fan

Love that pic! One of my favorites, too, and I'm usually not a fan of black and white photos.

Ugh, how can anyone say anything mean about Gillian? She seems like one of the sweetest, most genuine people. One of the many reasons why I love her.
Old 01-05-2012, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It happens with a lot of actors. People don't like the character and they take it out on the actor.

For me personally after watching a show or a movie where one of the characters I hates does something I hate...I almost immediately try to find like an interview or something of the cast to remind myself that the actor is cute and laughing and not evil. They are just a really good actor.
Old 01-05-2012, 07:53 PM
Master Fan

I would definitely not like to know what sites were talking smack about Gillian for fear I'd go into a rage. Just because their characters aren't your fave doesn't mean the actor deserves the criticism too. In fact, I've found that many of my favorite characters that get flack are played by actors who are very different in personality!

Basically, the kind of actors I really appreciate and love tend to be the ones that are practically opposite of the characters they play (like Jared Padalecki, Misha Collins, Daniel Radcliffe, and fellow Gillian namesake - Ms. Gillian Anderson. )

Every time I hear something bad about them, it makes me all protective and also makes me wanna hug them like if they actually heard this awful bullying and needed comforting (really I'll take any reason to hug them; they're just so awesome.).

In short, I love goofy, silly, versatile Gillian and snarky, self-important, ostracized Britta.
Old 01-05-2012, 09:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ugh, I hate it that they talk bad things about her and Alison.
Old 01-06-2012, 07:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Basically, the kind of actors I really appreciate and love tend to be the ones that are practically opposite of the characters they play (like Jared Padalecki, Misha Collins, Daniel Radcliffe, and fellow Gillian namesake - Ms. Gillian Anderson. )
I support your love for Mr. Radcliffe and Ms. Anderson

And here's another reason to like Gillian Jacobs.

Quote:
Gillian Jacobs: I’m very scared of people, so I’m usually very quiet at first, and then I try to start talking later on. In general, I’m kind of shy when it comes to new people. So, I don’t say much, and hide…in my trailer…and watch Judge Judy
Old 01-06-2012, 07:12 AM
Loyal Fan

I know I love her!! She's totally down to earth and so beautiful! That's so rare yet Community found her and Alison (who is also gorgeous and down to earth). The casting crew are geniuses.
Old 01-06-2012, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

She's like me!
Old 01-06-2012, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

so cute.
Old 01-07-2012, 09:35 AM
Moderator Support Team

Aww.. She's so adorable when she said that..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy