Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-17-2012, 03:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by merie (View Post)
TFTNT

Hi Saba, welcome to our safe Salex heaven! It's always so great when you find people who share your obsessions! Have fun and feel free to post and get into the conversation!

I think, that to help the rating they need more romance it'll help bring more younger viewers and women to the show, what can I say, that's what attracts me the most to shows. But yeah, with the other stories they have to change a few things, and I do believe that puttig Michael and Nikita together in the first season wasn't a good idea. We'll see what they do.

Yes, when they cancell a show the remaining episodes air, but we don't get another season when September comes.
Thank you Merie for the worm welcoming, I'm really happy to be here
thanks for the new thread BTW
I really hope they'll renew the show for another season after making some changes that can attract more viewers to the show *crossed fingers for season 3*
Old 01-17-2012, 03:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

This is very nice
but I can't see my name in the shippers list, I hope you did'nt forget about me

Last edited by shrt1688; 01-17-2012 at 03:52 AM
Old 01-17-2012, 03:49 AM
Master Fan

I didn't add the last few people all added now.

Anyone else let me know if I left you off...

shrt1688 could you unquote the OP, it's just long and should just stay on the first page

Also karate0kat can you please bring the survivor forward, I get all the full details from the previous thread.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 01-17-2012, 03:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)

I didn't add the last few people all added now.

Anyone else let me know if I left you off...

shrt1688 could you unquote the OP, it's just long and should just stay on the first page

Also karate0kat can you please bring the survivor forward, I get all the full details from the previous thread.
Oh it's ok, it happens you know thank you for the addition
I did removed the long quote, sorry for that
Old 01-17-2012, 04:03 AM
Master Fan

No worries hun

I really want Nikita to return.... total withdrawl

Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 01-17-2012, 05:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stelena&Bamon (View Post)
I feel like Sean won't be part of Nikita's gang for awhile (apart from saving his mother) and I'm ok with that.

I would actually prefer if both him and Alex went back to Division.
Yes, I would like them to back to Division too! I think they all will have the same goal - to stop Percy and that's why they could cooperate, not teaming up, but... "to work for the same purpose".).
I am really interesting in Percy's line now. What is he doing?
Old 01-17-2012, 05:50 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnL'air (View Post)
Yes, I would like them to back to Division too! I think they all will have the same goal - to stop Percy and that's why they could cooperate, not teaming up, but... "to work for the same purpose".).
I am really interesting in Percy's line now. What is he doing?

it would be nice also if they still work with amanda against percy and maybe they have to live together in he same place... imagine alex and sean living together that would be great
Old 01-17-2012, 06:11 AM
Extreme Fan

Round 5

Rules of Survivor: Below is a list of Salex scenes with helpful picture reminders. Each round you will vote for your least favorite, which you want to be eliminated. After 10 votes are in, the scene with the most votes will be eliminated and a new round will start. We will continue until only two scenes remain. At that point, for the final round, you will vote for your favorite scene. To vote, all you have to do is post what number you're voting for (each scene has a number assigned - it's on the pictures), no polls or anything like that.

2X01 - Game Change: I'm not Division - Neither am I

2X01 - Game Change: Alexandra

2X01 - Game Change: Who the hell do you think you are?

2X02 - Falling Ash: I came to bring you home

2X02 - Falling Ash: You didn't blow your shot, you were never going to take it

2X03 - Knightfall: Emotional distance

2X05 - Looking Glass: What are you looking for, my moral compass?

2X05 - Looking Glass: I'm going with you

2X05 - Looking Glass: We're not going anywhere - Eliminated round 1

2X05 - Looking Glass: Sean, you're not that different from me

2X05 - Looking Glass: Killing Ovetchkin - Eliminated round 3

2X05 - Looking Glass: Sometimes it's the little things

2X07 - Clawback: You're the only one who will give me an honest answer

2X07 - Clawback: Shootout in the park

2X07 - Clawback: We need to know how they tracked Alex

2X08 - London Calling: Getting caught...twice - Eliminated round 4

2X08 - London Calling: Kiss me

2X09 - Fair Trade: You're going to need at least one other person watching your back

2X09 - Fair Trade: I made it - How'd it go? - Eliminated round 2
|Kara♥Sam|
icon by me
Old 01-17-2012, 06:36 AM
New Fan

[QUOTE=karate0kat;60834124]Round 5

Rules of Survivor: Below is a list of Salex scenes with helpful picture reminders. Each round you will vote for your least favorite, which you want to be eliminated. After 10 votes are in, the scene with the most votes will be eliminated and a new round will start. We will continue until only two scenes remain. At that point, for the final round, you will vote for your favorite scene. To vote, all you have to do is post what number you're voting for (each scene has a number assigned - it's on the pictures), no polls or anything like that.

2X02 - Falling Ash: You didn't blow your shot, you were never going to take it

its becoming very difficult to choose bw the pics but if i have to i will choose #5

Last edited by liloo15; 01-17-2012 at 07:15 AM
Old 01-17-2012, 06:39 AM
Extreme Fan

ETA: you're not really supposed to quote images on FF, I don't think. It seems like it's less of a big deal if it's just one image, but we probably don't need to be quoting the whole survivor

I'll vote this round for #2

Also, I guess I'll be the one person who still likes Mikita, lol. I don't find them boring, though the Max story isn't my favorite necessarily.

I don't know if I want Alex and Sean back at Division because it would feel a bit like going backwards. Plus, who knows if Division as we know it will even exist after the next episode! However, I would like to see Alex and Sean in a position to team up together again. They work well together. Hopefully we'll see that in the next episode! I can't imagine them leaving Sean behind.

I'm really curious about where Madeline will fall on the line in the coming episodes, because I think that will determine where Sean is. Sean agrees morally with Nikita, but is still loyal to his mother. He agreed to help team Nikita with their plan because they were accomplishing the same thing his mother wanted (stopping a massacre) and weren't directly threatening her to do it. And if they help him save her, he'll owe them. But if Nikita's interests directly threaten his mother? Even if it's not her life...I mean, I can't imagine Nikita letting Madeline off the hook for her involvement in everything that's happened, so even if she doesn't want to kill her, I imagine that at some point she's going to want Madeline to take responsibility and pay the consequences, most likely with jail. I actually think Sean, if someone were to lay out every single crime his mother approved of as part of Oversight, might eventually come to the conclusion that she needs to accept the consequences of those actions with jail time or something, but he's nowhere near that yet. I think he's convinced himself everything she's done, even things he doesn't like, was for the greater good so she should get a pass. But I really don't think he knows everything yet (look at how little he knew about Division and Ryan - they clearly didn't give him a lot of details about what they've been up to). You can rationalize a lot for someone you love, but eventually you have to weigh that against what they've done. He can still love his mother if she goes to jail.

I like Madeline a lot. I think her story and Sean's has made season 2 very interesting. I don't want her to die. But I think eventually she's going to have to pay the piper, as they say. She's been responsible for too many bad things to just ignore them because she's not all bad and didn't want to mass murder everyone. I would much rather see her in jail, with Sean sad but accepting, than her murdered or something else awful.
|Kara♥Sam|
icon by me
Old 01-17-2012, 07:13 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by karate0kat (View Post)
ETA: you're not really supposed to quote images on FF, I don't think. It seems like it's less of a big deal if it's just one image, but we probably don't need to be quoting the whole survivor

I'll vote this round for #2

Also, I guess I'll be the one person who still likes Mikita, lol. I don't find them boring, though the Max story isn't my favorite necessarily.

I don't know if I want Alex and Sean back at Division because it would feel a bit like going backwards. Plus, who knows if Division as we know it will even exist after the next episode! However, I would like to see Alex and Sean in a position to team up together again. They work well together. Hopefully we'll see that in the next episode! I can't imagine them leaving Sean behind.

I'm really curious about where Madeline will fall on the line in the coming episodes, because I think that will determine where Sean is. Sean agrees morally with Nikita, but is still loyal to his mother. He agreed to help team Nikita with their plan because they were accomplishing the same thing his mother wanted (stopping a massacre) and weren't directly threatening her to do it. And if they help him save her, he'll owe them. But if Nikita's interests directly threaten his mother? Even if it's not her life...I mean, I can't imagine Nikita letting Madeline off the hook for her involvement in everything that's happened, so even if she doesn't want to kill her, I imagine that at some point she's going to want Madeline to take responsibility and pay the consequences, most likely with jail. I actually think Sean, if someone were to lay out every single crime his mother approved of as part of Oversight, might eventually come to the conclusion that she needs to accept the consequences of those actions with jail time or something, but he's nowhere near that yet. I think he's convinced himself everything she's done, even things he doesn't like, was for the greater good so she should get a pass. But I really don't think he knows everything yet (look at how little he knew about Division and Ryan - they clearly didn't give him a lot of details about what they've been up to). You can rationalize a lot for someone you love, but eventually you have to weigh that against what they've done. He can still love his mother if she goes to jail.

I like Madeline a lot. I think her story and Sean's has made season 2 very interesting. I don't want her to die. But I think eventually she's going to have to pay the piper, as they say. She's been responsible for too many bad things to just ignore them because she's not all bad and didn't want to mass murder everyone. I would much rather see her in jail, with Sean sad but accepting, than her murdered or something else awful.

i dont think madeline will die anytime soon or it will be very easy for alex and sean. directors like to complicate things and we are going to see a love triangle bw those 3 (sean has to choose bw alex and his mom)
i guess after this episode Percy will be released and will gain power.. i dunno what will happen with amanda.. as for sean and alex i don't think they will work for Percy unless he made them do it somehow..
i don't see the old group working together in the future..
Michael has his son , alex her mother,semak and goggle, sean his mom and alex, Nikita wants to destroy division and maybe oversight so everyone has his own priorities and issues to solve.
i see sean working with alex, birkoff with Nikita and maybe with owen and michael solving his problems alone
Old 01-17-2012, 07:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

IMO, Sean and Alex should be a team, no matter will they team up with Nikita or not. We saw them in Belarus with Ovechkin's mission, they were great team! That's what I would like - they are a team and, probably, they are trying to fight Percy, who wil gain his power. Nikita has the same goal, perhaps they could cooperate.
But Sean's position depends on his mother's point of view. And, you know, I can feel eventually he will choose Alex. But I wouldn't like him to make this choice, IMO, it would be too soap...
Madeline... I can't be objective to her, she is my favourite TV-character of all times. I wouldn't her to be killed or arrested. I hope she is doing what she believes is true. It's poor point, I know. )) But I watch this show because of her, and I am going to justify her.
Sure, karate0kat is right about the responsibility for all her things, but... I believe she has good intentions anyway...
Old 01-17-2012, 07:58 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for bringing back the survivor

I vote #10

Madeline is jail would be hilarous

Her in an orange jumpsuit. She would tell Sean to break her out immediately.
Philanthropist.

Old 01-17-2012, 08:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

I vote off 5.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:29 AM
Master Fan

Could you imagine if they brought Nathan back it would be like....no, just no.

I'm so pleased with Salex. I never felt the other love interests were right for her (Sorry A/T fans ) then Nathan who was just so very random. I'm still not sure why they wrote him in....and he dissapered susipiciously. I mean Alex still lives in the SAME apartment

Anyway then Sean came along and finally there was this amazing chemistry between them.
Philanthropist.