Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2011, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's good to hear. It will give them the ability to really work on this relationship.
Old 09-30-2011, 05:29 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
^ If you're referring to Michael and Alex, I hate to say it but that was never going to happen. They've made that clear from the beginning.
I have to disagree but I dont wanna get into that here, I try to say as little about Alex and Michael outside of there thread as possible. And I know I brought them up *headdesk*

Quote:
haha Yeah, I loved the way Sean said 'Alexandra' as well. So sexy.
I think it's gonna grate on Alex after a while though, there first fist fight being about the way he says her name would be hilarious .

Glad to hear he's here to stay! I want a lot of Hate in there relationship before love, there dynamic right now is awesome. Smoldering sexual chemistry
Jess
Old 09-30-2011, 06:42 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhlover4ever (View Post)
Oh, I'm a sucker for these types of love/hate relationships myself. I loved Alex/Nathan together, but I just wish they had given him more of a backstory before getting rid of him so suddenly. I don't think anything will happen between Sean and Alex for quite a while, because Lyndsy said at Comic Con back in July that they would hate each other for a while.
Me too, love/hate relationships run my life I love Thad Luckinbill and I loved him with Lyndsy in The Young and The Restless, and even though he was cute with her in Nikita I think his character, Nathan, turned out to be kinda boring and everything happened and ended so quickly between them that to be honest, I wouldn't even be able to say when it stared and when it ended lol I like Sean because he seems like an interesting and badass character Someone who is in Alex's world and can support and understand her, exactly what she needs: a good match for her! I loved Thom and Alex for the same reason, I am still annoyed they killed him off, but I think Sean could be really good for her if they know how to develop their relationship right and don't have them already making out in the third episode So I am really glad Dillon is a regular now because that gives them the chance to do things right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittlePixie (View Post)
Alex to me was always a resilient, strong willed woman, she needs a man that can stand up to/beside her. But I think I want a slow build for these too, have them hating each other but over the season a different kind of tension builds
Exactly my thoughts

Btw I love they way he says "Alexandra" too haha...So sexy!
Old 09-30-2011, 12:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah I like Thad Luckinbill but his character to me was always sorta blaahh. I was really sad when Thom died, I felt for Alex. But her and Sean just seem to have that tension that at the moment is because they hate each other but you know it could easily swing the other way.

And yeah when Amanda asks to speak to Alex in private, the way Sean says Alexandra on the way out just makes me melt

Name: Call me Ash, everyone does
Old 09-30-2011, 03:07 PM
Addicted Fan

Can you add me please, I ship Alex with anyone. I miss Nathan but Sean seems cool and cool really keep Alex on her toes. ha
Old 09-30-2011, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

From tonight's episode...

Spoiler:

» Steve Rogers ♥ Natasha Romanoff
Old 10-01-2011, 11:18 AM
Total Fan

If anything, last night's episode cemented my shipping of Sean and Alex and my belief that he really is the best love interest for her so far. While Alex is still on my hit list at the moment, I am really enjoying her scenes with Sean. Weird, I know. The scene at the jail was my favorite, because snarky Alex is always fun to watch. And, Sean's speech at the end was wonderful but so sad. I felt really bad for him. Sean telling Alex to shut up was really hilarious, though.
Old 10-01-2011, 12:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Oooh add me!! I think I might grow to really love them, depending on how they're written. Plus now that he's a series regular I can let my guard down a bit lol. Hopefully he won't die soon. It's hard to get invested in any of Alex's love interests b/c we all know how that goes!

But they have good chemistry and I'm enjoying their scenes so far.
Old 10-01-2011, 12:50 PM
Total Fan

^ Added and welcome! I know, right? I hope Sean sticks around for a while as well, because I'm really loving his character so far and the dynamic he has with Alex. haha So true. I loved her with Thom and Nathan, but both were gone too soon for different reasons if you ask me.

Sean and Alex really do have good chemistry so far and their scenes are so fun to watch.
Old 10-01-2011, 01:50 PM
Loyal Fan

^^ Thank you! Yeah I liked her with Thom, HATED her with Nathan, he was just so boring and felt out of place and random tbh. I know a lot of people that loved them was mostly b/c they loved that Thad and Lyndsy were working together again. Otherwise the character and couple on their own were a fail for me.

But I'm really enjoying her dynamic with Sean so far and they have a lot of potential. As long as she doesn't get with Owen (Nikita/Owen lover right here ) I'll be okay! So Sean seems like a good possible love interest.
Old 10-01-2011, 04:06 PM
Total Fan

^ That wasn't the only reason I loved them together, but it was a big part. I was crushed when he left. I loved the stability Nathan provided Alex with, but I wish the writers had given him more of a backstory. I feel like if they had, maybe people wouldn't have found his character so boring and pointless (even though I didn't).

I can't stand Owen and I am a hardcore Michael/Nikita shipper, so I want him as far away from my Nikita as possible. I can only take him in small doses, otherwise I will smash my head against the wall. No way no how do I ever want Nikita and Owen together romantically whatsoever. I have SO many problems with that, although I'm not worried in the least about it ever actually happening. So as much as I dislike Alex right now, I don't want Owen anywhere near her either. I'm fine with him getting a completely different love interest that's not either one of them, though. I'd prefer that, actually. lol

Last edited by nhlover4ever; 10-01-2011 at 04:35 PM
Old 10-01-2011, 10:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Deep Ocean

Old 10-02-2011, 11:00 AM
Total Fan

^ Love it.

SOURCE
Old 10-02-2011, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love that even though it seemed that Alex had the upper hand he was on par with her.
Old 10-02-2011, 10:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

He totally is able to keep up with her.