Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-16-2012, 12:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willywho (View Post)
Hi there, nice to meet you Saba. My name is Mina and I'm from Paris, France. Hopefully you will have fun around here!
Hello Mina, nice to meet you too, I'm sure I'll have fun around here
Old 01-16-2012, 12:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stelena&Bamon (View Post)
Welcome we always love having new Salex shippers!

Nice video, I really like the coloring changes

This thread is ready to be killed if anyone knows how to start a new one please do so

The title is:

B/c he would only look at her
Thank you so much darling, I'm really happy you liked it
Old 01-16-2012, 12:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulContradiction (View Post)
I bet Percy is going to gain control of Division. Thats the only reason I think Madeline could decide to at least have Sean working with Nikita, to stop Percy.
Yes, yes, I couldn't agree more! Yes, probably them all (Nikita's Team and Madeline) will try to stop Percy, who will gain his power again... But I hope Sean will be the same side as Alex. Now, when she knows the truth their romance could have a new development!

I actually wonder now about Percy's feelings to Amanda, will they run Division together if Percy is back?
Old 01-16-2012, 12:50 PM
New Fan

I'm worried about the ratings of nikita if the ratings stay low there is a big chance they cancel the show
Old 01-16-2012, 01:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by liloo15 (View Post)
I'm worried about the ratings of nikita if the ratings stay low there is a big chance they cancel the show
You are right, the ratings is always the lowest among the series on the same network, this is unfair for such a great show like Nikita, it really deserves more

but I can't really understand this cancelling thing... is that mean they'll complete this season but without renew for a third season? or means they'll cancel even the remaining episodes of this season??
Old 01-16-2012, 01:14 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrt1688 (View Post)
You are right, the ratings is always the lowest among the series on the same network, this is unfair for such a great show like Nikita, it really deserves more

but I can't really understand this cancelling thing... is that mean they'll complete this season but without renew for a third season? or means they'll cancel even the remaining episodes of this season??
I guess they'll complete season 2 but they won't renew the show for another season which is sad..... I can't understand the low ratings for last Friday the episode was awesome!
Old 01-16-2012, 01:20 PM
New Fan

Quote:

I guess they'll complete season 2 but they won't renew the show for another season which is sad..... I can't understand the low ratings for last Friday the episode was awesome!
Old 01-16-2012, 01:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I read on some website that one of the reasons is (beside Friday night) is the last episode was so much talking and a little of action, when I read it I was like (c'mon... all that nerve-wrecking scenes and you just say that??) I really hope they'll renew it
Old 01-16-2012, 01:47 PM
New Fan

Quote:
I read on some website that one of the reasons is (beside Friday night) is the last episode was so much talking and a little of action, when I read it I was like (c'mon... all that nerve-wrecking scenes and you just say that??) I really hope they'll renew it

Well this friday most Of the series dropped which give us a little bit of hope.
I think they have to make few changes though. For example michael is becoming really boring.percy being in a jail for long time. They have to show more of salex action mode. Lets hope for the better and ejoy the rest of this season
Old 01-16-2012, 02:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Well this friday most Of the series dropped which give us a little bit of hope.
I think they have to make few changes though. For example michael is becoming really boring.percy being in a jail for long time. They have to show more of salex action mode. Lets hope for the better and ejoy the rest of this season
Right, Michael is becoming a bit (Lazy) even with Nikita, if Percy came back to Division it will be better because Amanda is boring, and they DIFINETLY should show more salex, in action mood or (another ) mood.
Old 01-16-2012, 04:25 PM
Master Fan

This thread is beyond killed.

Time for a new one.

New Thread!
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.

Last edited by SuitUp; 01-16-2012 at 04:39 PM