Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-17-2013, 03:01 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Nikita 3x22 ~ Til Death Do Us Part (05/17/13) - SEASON FINALE

Nikita 3x22 ~ Til Death Do Us Part

more

AMANDA PUTS HER FINAL PLAN INTO MOTION — Amanda (Melinda Clarke) forces Nikita (Maggie Q) into a life-threatening situation where she has to choose between saving Michael (Shane West) or saving herself. The team races to find a way to stop Amanda, but with a diminished Division, they might finally be out-gunned. Eagle Egilsson directed the episode written by Albert Kim.

Old 05-17-2013, 03:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the thread! But forgive me if the title of the finale gives me the chills.
Old 05-17-2013, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

can't wait!
Old 05-17-2013, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for starting the thread!
Old 05-17-2013, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Damn, I really wish Owen/Sam had been around for this episode. That was an epic battle at Division with the Dirty Thirty!

OMG! President Spencer is alive! So who the hell was that woman who shot herself in the oval office?

It is an absolute sin that a show this well written and produced gets such low ratings and was so poorly handled by that hack network, the CW, which is only good for making cheesy tween-oriented garbage.

It's gonna be a loooooong wait until season 4 and the final six episodes.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 05-17-2013 at 06:02 PM
Old 05-17-2013, 07:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

FINALE IS OVER.

I was crying so much during the Dirty 30 fight, i really thought someone was going to die and then they show the dirty men punching and sniping our family, i was just crying and screaming for them to stop. LOL!!!

then when badass Nikita walked in like a BOSSS i cried harder and screamed louder!!! "KILL THEM ALLLL!! THEY DARE LAID THEIR DIRTY FINGERS ON YOUR FAMILY!!"

So violent. this show makes me. LOL!

It was nice to see Alex using the line Nikita used referring to her and Michael during the pilot. It's like a full circle again with the finale.
Old 05-18-2013, 04:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The finale was epic
Old 05-18-2013, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

The season finale was absolutely amazing. It perfectly wrapped up the season with an epic hour of television. It had so much great stuff in it, especially with Nikita taking out the Dirty 30 and her emotional pleading for Michael to come back to her. That had me on the edge of my seat. However the end was so great, but yet so bittersweet. I had a feeling that Nikita would leave to protect the team. That act there showed the length she would go to protect the people that she loves, even if it means sacrificing any of her remaining happiness. Maggie perfectly displayed Nikita`s emotional torment. In fact the cast and crew were all outstanding in the finale.

The CW should be ashamed of themselves for neglecting and not properly promoting Nikita. It`s so frustrating that they`ve continued to neglect it and only give some token promotion instead of the all out blitz that it deserves. I hope that by some miracle they`ll finally do that next season.
Old 05-18-2013, 10:12 AM
Absolute Fan

Maggie Q is performer of the week for this episode.

Maggie Q: ‘Nikita’ Season 3 Finale — Performer of the Week - TVLine
Old 05-18-2013, 12:54 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

I'll post the article on her thread

You all are great posters with the episodes, it would be nice to see you also in other threads...we're always few! Me, Naomi and Serenity, most of the times

WHAT A GREAT FINALE! Honestly I thought until the very last moment that Michael was going to die. And anyway that "resurrection" just after the Nikita speech was a little unbeliavable, but whatever

It was weird to see Division falling apart. Destroyed for good. We stayed there with them for three seasons!

They closed the dirty thirty very quickly the gunfight was pretty awesome! I was scared for Ryan, with that knife wound

Last but not least: I LOVE OUR GREAT SIX they care so much about each other! Division didn't destroy that Nikita left them but they stayed and will try to recover her name, no matter what.

Old 05-18-2013, 01:24 PM
Ultimate Fan

What a great finale. I loved Birkhoffs" I never really liked you guys" or something like that. Just saw it. He was looking at Alex when he said that. He was badass in this episode as well. I firmly believe that given a full season 4 we would have gotten Balex in the end. I am hoping another network picks up the pieces and gives them more airtime. It needs to happen before the start filming the last 6 episodes so we get more episodes.
Old 05-18-2013, 06:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Don't know why you'd want Balex together when Birkhoff is happily holding Sonya's hand. The main writer didn't even know about Balex until recently. LOL!
Old 05-19-2013, 05:46 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sereniti (View Post)
Don't know why you'd want Balex together when Birkhoff is happily holding Sonya's hand. The main writer didn't even know about Balex until recently. LOL!
Do I question your ship? No.. Good. Then let me have mine.

Of course the writer knew about them. He was joking.
Old 05-19-2013, 12:36 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Quote:
Everyone can ship the couple he/she wants, without questioning the other favorites

Old 05-19-2013, 05:44 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew
Henry Cavill

I thought the season finale was the best episode of the show. I literally had tears in my eyes. So amazing!