Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-02-2013, 02:45 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Nikita 3x20 ~ High-Value Target (05/03/13)

Nikita 3x20 ~ High-Value Target

WIKILEAKS TIMES A MILLION - Seized from the wreckage of Division, the black box falls into the hands of a mutinous agent guided by Amanda (Melinda Clarke). Select leaks to sweeten the box's sale immediately put what's left of the team in peril from potential international buyers and the President. With no support staff, few leads, and clock ticking, arms dealer/reformed rogue Cyrus (guest star Isaiah Mustafa) returns to do right. With his help, Nikita, Michael (Shane West) and Alex (Lyndsy Fonseca) stage a daring op at the tightly-secured G-20 economic summit to regain control of the box and everyone's future. Noah Bean, Dillon Casey, Aaron Stanford and Devon Sawa also star. Dan Sackheim directed the episode written by Michael Brandon Guercio.

Last edited by airali_glo; 05-04-2013 at 01:18 PM
Old 05-02-2013, 02:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

face to face? WHOA!

nikita, please don't let her get away AGAIN. I know you will cause the devil is in charge of 3x22 big dilemma. LOL
Old 05-03-2013, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Did Owen come through for Nikita in this episode or what? Looks like Owen is still part of Sam!

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 05-03-2013 at 07:12 PM
Old 05-03-2013, 07:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

hahahha this is sooooooooooooooo good. can't believe it was Owen who shot the last black box EVER. remember how he used to be adamant in wanting to upload the box and whined about Nikita destroying them. Now, it's his turn to destroy. Full Circle baby.

Owen/Sam + Alex. The writer is setting it up already. The parallel with their dead love ones. At least I have a whole summer to adjust.................

I just love Cyrus addition to the team. A sexy air to the overall nerdy group. LOL! That hug with Nikita was uber cute. And his banter with Birkhoff was really fun to watch.

The shower scene made me laughed so HARD cause we can really see from miles away.

Amanda and her never ending strategy. I feel like skipping next week so I can watch Nikita last two episodes together. WHAT TO DOOOO?!!!

AND RYAN WAS SOOO HOT IN THAT LAST SCENE!! So hot.
Old 05-04-2013, 12:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sereniti (View Post)
I just love Cyrus addition to the team. A sexy air to the overall nerdy group. LOL!
A sexy air indeed. He is the Old Spice guy, you know.
Old 05-04-2013, 02:20 AM
Absolute Fan

They used scenes from the pilot! It was the flashback where Nikita's in a bikini and she breaks a guy's neck, then stabs the bodyguard with a knife. I liked that the brother of the guy tried to kill Nikita.

I was sad that Owen was going to sell out Nikita's old mission, but he finally came through in the end. Too bad he didn't kill Amanda before she got away.

I wonder what Amanda's plan was, when she said "both Nikita and Michael have to survive."
Old 05-04-2013, 09:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
A sexy air indeed. He is the Old Spice guy, you know.
OMG!! Really?!! I must be blind. I mean I know he's sexy stuff but he's actually the Spice guy. Dang!

Amanda's plan is for Nikita to pick between her or Mike's life!?
Old 05-04-2013, 01:18 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

OMG I realized I posted the 3x21 stills, sorry

Quote:
They used scenes from the pilot! It was the flashback where Nikita's in a bikini and she breaks a guy's neck, then stabs the bodyguard with a knife. I liked that the brother of the guy tried to kill Nikita.
It was a Nikita nightmare in the car! The brother was kinda useless, though

Quote:
I wonder what Amanda's plan was, when she said "both Nikita and Michael have to survive."
Same. Maybe it has something to do with both what she did to Nikita and the Michael's hand. Amanda now is working with The Shop, so...

Quote:
A sexy air to the overall nerdy group. LOL!
I agree and he's also funny

Old 05-08-2013, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Favorite scenes for me:

Anything with Cyrus. He was the definition of cool in this episode.

Nikita and Michael being caught in the shower by the S.W.A.T. team.

Michael: "Did my wife send you?"
Nikita: "You're married?!"

And the look on the S.W.A.T. officers' face when he saw the chains on the bed that Owen/Sam used on Amanda.......priceless!

Ryan's verbal smackdown of Vasquez. Awesome!

The geek-speak between Birkhoff and his online hacker buddy.

Owen/Sam and Alex's scene at the bar. Honest, heartfelt, and hit all the right notes perfectly. Devon and Lyndsy knocked it out of the park. Damn, why did they wait until season three to give those two scenes together?

Sam/Owen's words at the end to Amanda's goon before destroying the black box. Owen hasn't left entirely.
Old 05-13-2013, 01:16 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

They REUSED the SAME PILOT SCENE in 3x20, just changing the place

Pilot

3x20