Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-14-2013, 02:39 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Nikita 3x11 ~ Black Badge (02/22/13)

Nikita 3x11 ~ Black Badge

more

AMANDA FRAMES SEAN FOR MURDER — A CIA agent named Naomi (guest star Amanda Schull) comes across a file detailing Madeline Pierce’s involvement with Division and turns it over to the Director of the CIA, Morgan Kendrick (guest star Brian Howe). When Kendrick is killed shortly thereafter, Amanda (Melinda Clarke) frames Sean (Dillon Casey) for the assassination and the CIA takes him into custody. Nikita (Maggie Q) promises Alex (Lyndsy Fonseca) they will free Sean and comes up with a plan that could either save him or cost him his life. David Grossman directed the episode written by Mary Trahan.

Last edited by airali_glo; 02-15-2013 at 04:14 AM
Old 02-19-2013, 10:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought this episode was going to be last Friday. I was all ready for it. This one seems like it'll be very entertaining.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 02-20-2013, 01:59 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

No, a lot of shows were on hiatus, last week...and the programme that aired instead of Nikita had such bad ratings

People missed Nikita's Friday

Old 02-20-2013, 04:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Good! Hopefully that means the ratings will go way up for a new episode this week.
Old 02-22-2013, 01:38 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Let's be positive

Old 02-23-2013, 11:43 AM
Extreme Fan

I loved this ep. I thought it was one of the best one offs they've done this season. Of course, I'm quite attached to Sean, so maybe I'm biased. I really love what this means for him going forward, and I hope they actually explore how difficult this is going to be for him. We didn't really get much follow up to Ryan's 'death' and how he feels about his mother and the world thinking he's dead, but at least Ryan had already been in jail and had already adjusted to everyone thinking he was a traitor. Sean went from "I'm going back to my beloved Navy job with all my buddies" to "Everyone thinks I'm a dead, murdering traitor" in the space of less than 24 hrs. Ouch.

Sean and Alex being all domestic and adorable in the beginning was, well, adorable. Which made me terrified for them, because I've watched waaaay too many Joss Whedon shows. Happy couples = one of them is about to die. Which I guess sort of happened, but I'm happy not for real. And I'm happy that this will probably cause some issues for Sean/Alex, as Sean is trying to adjust, as again, happy couples = death.

I thought Alex was a little harsh with how she phrased her pep talk to Sean. "Maybe this new one can be something better". Yeesh, Alex. Sean just left behind family he loves, a career he loved, and presumably at least a couple of friends he was attached too. Perhaps "maybe this new one can be good too" wouldn't have sounded so...IDK, self centered seems to harsh. But, something like that. Like, yeah, he's with you in Division now, and you want to make the best of it and that's fine, but he had a great life that he loved, maybe don't jump straight to 'this is going to be better' right after he loses it all. I actually really liked that first Sean/Alex scene not just because it was cute, but because it showed they still had issues. Everyone said it wasn't fair for Sean to ask Alex to leave everything behind to leave Division with him, but here we saw Alex was basically expecting the same thing. She assumed Sean was going to leave behind his career to be with her. It showed they still had things to work on, and I don't think Sean being stuck in Division now changes that.

Didn't mind Michael taking a back seat this episode. I don't hate the hand drama at all, but it was good to take a break from it. Since Sean and Michael have had kind of a budding bromance going on this season maybe having Sean lose everything and be stuck in Division will help Michael get out of his funk. Like, yes, he lost his hand, and it sucks, and he has every right to be upset and have trouble adjusting and dealing with Nikita, but there's still a lot he has to be grateful for too. Those two boys should just get rip-roaring drunk in a recruit room sometime, talk about their feelings, and then soldier forward.

The fight scene with Naomi was great, one of the best in a while. I cracked up so hard when they paused to let the elevator guys wander through. It was a much needed moment of lightness. I knew Sean wasn't going to really die (thanks twitter filming spoilers!) but it was still hard to watch Alex panicking like that, so that moment of laughter was a nice release. And oh my god the shoes.

I'm kind of torn on Naomi's death. On the one hand I'm not sure how else they could have played it - I can't see why she'd stop trying to kill them unless she was dead or was about to be caught and had to run, but the later would have made it hard for Nikita and Alex to finish setting the stage for Sean's extraction. But in just one episode I liked Naomi a lot more than I did Anne, and I kind of would have liked to see her by Amanda's side. Interesting that she was Gogol - I guess Ari had some loyal agents follow him after his ouster and Amanda has access to them. And while I'm sad she won't pop up again, it does fit with Amanda's personality that all of her agents keep dying. Even though Anne was called a female Roan, she was never really treated like Roan. Percy was willing to use people and get rid of them as needed, but he saw value in selecting at least certain people who were worth keeping around long term. Amanda views all agents as expendable. Even though she didn't have anything to do with Naomi's death directly, I do kind of like that everyone who works for Amanda dies.
|Kara♥Sam|
icon by me
Old 02-23-2013, 01:44 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

This episode was interesting and I liked it, even if I'm not a Sean/Salex fan

There was action, though, and I always like that

Quote:
But, something like that. Like, yeah, he's with you in Division now, and you want to make the best of it and that's fine, but he had a great life that he loved, maybe don't jump straight to 'this is going to be better' right after he loses it all. I actually really liked that first Sean/Alex scene not just because it was cute, but because it showed they still had issues. Everyone said it wasn't fair for Sean to ask Alex to leave everything behind to leave Division with him, but here we saw Alex was basically expecting the same thing. She assumed Sean was going to leave behind his career to be with her. It showed they still had things to work on, and I don't think Sean being stuck in Division now changes that.
I didn't find her harsh, honestly. Yeah, maybe "better" wasn't exactly the right word, but I think she only meant that he's not alone and now he can have a new purpose, a reason to fight.

Quote:
Didn't mind Michael taking a back seat this episode. I don't hate the hand drama at all, but it was good to take a break from it. Since Sean and Michael have had kind of a budding bromance going on this season maybe having Sean lose everything and be stuck in Division will help Michael get out of his funk. Like, yes, he lost his hand, and it sucks, and he has every right to be upset and have trouble adjusting and dealing with Nikita, but there's still a lot he has to be grateful for too. Those two boys should just get rip-roaring drunk in a recruit room sometime, talk about their feelings, and then soldier forward.
I agree. The Michael's hand was a huge thing, lately, and it was fine to see something else in this episode. We had a glimpse of it only in the final scene, with Nikita's line (I really liked the ending editing). Maybe Sean can help him, even if his situation is more like Ryan's one - after all Michael was already "fine" with being "dead" and he found another family, inside Division.

Quote:
The fight scene with Naomi was great, one of the best in a while. I cracked up so hard when they paused to let the elevator guys wander through. It was a much needed moment of lightness. I knew Sean wasn't going to really die (thanks twitter filming spoilers!) but it was still hard to watch Alex panicking like that, so that moment of laughter was a nice release. And oh my god the shoes.
Yeah I couldn't believe it that Nikita really took her shoes Lyndsy made a great job in that scene Honestly I'm 'glad' that Sean survived only because otherwise I couldn't have stand Alex acting like a widow and crying depressed all day, when for Thom she cried only few minutes and then it was like nothing happened, sorry I know that she didn't love Thom, but he was her friend anyway, but it's the same for me, I still hate that.

About Naomi I don't know, all I could thinking about during her scenes was the fact that she was the sweet and adorable Sarah, wife of a character I liked in another show - One Tree Hill - and she died there too. Then she appeared to her husband like she was still alive, he could talk to her. Then the same actress played another character in the same show, a doppelgänger of Sarah, a crazy woman who even shot two other characters in the show

I guess they kill this kind of characters because they can't keep them all in the show and show us a developement for them or in general more about them. Anyway Amanda is the one who has more difficulty to find agents...Ari can give some of his, but not all of them.

Old 02-23-2013, 07:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

I liked this episdoe even though it was Sean/Alex centric episode. I guess except Owen everybody was chipped in this episode. And, everybody did something for Sean. I may not a huge fan of Sean, but it's good to see everybody wanted to save Sean.

Poor things, Alex and Sean... it's their job, but still whenever I saw them, they got shot, it made grip my seat.

Like people said, I don't mind that every episodes doesn't have to be around Nikita and/or Michael centric episode. Yes, Michael's hand is big deal, but I agree that we don't have to go extreme emotional travel every time. We-fans-also need some break from this drama. I think fans got the idea that it doens't have to be all about lead characters.

It's good pace and nice timing to bring Sean into "Division". Circumstance is sucks and Sean lost his respected life (oh, I so wanted to push Amanda to cliff ), but I finally got that he has to reason to stay and survivie in Division. I mean until now he was just bringing in because of his mother and Alex, that wasn't strong enough reason for me to include him in Division group. I hoped he had more reason to stay and does whatever he pushes for. And, it's finally here.

I just love these characters have all their history and reason to around in Division, and writers do so well contiuation of characters unlike some shows. Even supporting characters are very interest.

It was really great choreography scene between Nikita and Naomi. It was such a hoot. Love knife throwing at the end and took the spoil of fighting - the shoes.

And, the end scenes between Ryan and Nikita was hopeful yet same time it was ominous. Their conversation and these scenes between characters just made me wonder what will happen to them...
Old 02-24-2013, 06:20 AM
Master Fan

Wow. Amanda Schull is everywhere! Nice I love her so much! Imagine, she started out as a ballerina (Center Stage) and then became this full-fledged actress - who’s actually pretty good!

And her hair is so long now!

Oh God. Her character’s going to get killed off.

Salex. Eww.

Wow it’s like Forwood - Sean gets shipped off (Tyler leaves/runs off) to make room for Owlex (Klaroline). But the thing is, I never saw chemistry with Salex.

OMG this is so cool!

WHAT DA ****????????????

Amanda, I love you, but **** you.

I did not see that coming, holy ****.

“Nice gun, BTW.” LOL

Sean, stop being a puppy. I can’t fall in love with you.

Well, that’s ballsy.

Nikita is underestimating Naomi. Scary and exciting!

Eww.

Did Niki have that bruise under her eye when she was talking to Naomi?

Damn, I thought we were going to meet one of his sisters.

**** this is good! So Mission: Impossible!

Crap. Naomi is going to **** on everything!

**** this is good!

****. SHE’S WITH AMANDA. ********************!

Gogol. ****ing ****.

LMFAO OMG! I can’t with this!

LOL the shoes!

Why did Kendrick have to die??? I liked him!

Awwwwwwwwww Sonya and Birkhoff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Me on the other hand… pure evil.” HAHAHA
Old 02-25-2013, 03:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by karate0kat (View Post)
I loved this ep. I thought it was one of the best one offs they've done this season. Of course, I'm quite attached to Sean, so maybe I'm biased. I really love what this means for him going forward, and I hope they actually explore how difficult this is going to be for him. We didn't really get much follow up to Ryan's 'death' and how he feels about his mother and the world thinking he's dead, but at least Ryan had already been in jail and had already adjusted to everyone thinking he was a traitor. Sean went from "I'm going back to my beloved Navy job with all my buddies" to "Everyone thinks I'm a dead, murdering traitor" in the space of less than 24 hrs. Ouch.

Sean and Alex being all domestic and adorable in the beginning was, well, adorable. Which made me terrified for them, because I've watched waaaay too many Joss Whedon shows. Happy couples = one of them is about to die. Which I guess sort of happened, but I'm happy not for real. And I'm happy that this will probably cause some issues for Sean/Alex, as Sean is trying to adjust, as again, happy couples = death.

I thought Alex was a little harsh with how she phrased her pep talk to Sean. "Maybe this new one can be something better". Yeesh, Alex. Sean just left behind family he loves, a career he loved, and presumably at least a couple of friends he was attached too. Perhaps "maybe this new one can be good too" wouldn't have sounded so...IDK, self centered seems to harsh. But, something like that. Like, yeah, he's with you in Division now, and you want to make the best of it and that's fine, but he had a great life that he loved, maybe don't jump straight to 'this is going to be better' right after he loses it all. I actually really liked that first Sean/Alex scene not just because it was cute, but because it showed they still had issues. Everyone said it wasn't fair for Sean to ask Alex to leave everything behind to leave Division with him, but here we saw Alex was basically expecting the same thing. She assumed Sean was going to leave behind his career to be with her. It showed they still had things to work on, and I don't think Sean being stuck in Division now changes that.

I'm kind of torn on Naomi's death. On the one hand I'm not sure how else they could have played it - I can't see why she'd stop trying to kill them unless she was dead or was about to be caught and had to run, but the later would have made it hard for Nikita and Alex to finish setting the stage for Sean's extraction. But in just one episode I liked Naomi a lot more than I did Anne, and I kind of would have liked to see her by Amanda's side. Interesting that she was Gogol - I guess Ari had some loyal agents follow him after his ouster and Amanda has access to them. And while I'm sad she won't pop up again, it does fit with Amanda's personality that all of her agents keep dying. Even though Anne was called a female Roan, she was never really treated like Roan. Percy was willing to use people and get rid of them as needed, but he saw value in selecting at least certain people who were worth keeping around long term. Amanda views all agents as expendable. Even though she didn't have anything to do with Naomi's death directly, I do kind of like that everyone who works for Amanda dies.
This, that and all of it.
Old 02-25-2013, 02:33 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Kara, I guess your post was a comment-while-watching one

Old 02-26-2013, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

this episode was definitely one of the better ones of the season. even though i only just saw all of three, i feel like the show has sort of lost it's edge with percy being gone. and, well, amanda is proving to be hardly a threat to anyone. nikita just keeps... slicing and dicing her blonde brigade. mhm.

also, i love sean's honor and loyalty to his real life. how horrible that he has to "die" a traitor, in his opinion, anyway, but i love that alex finally gets to have a little bit of stability in her's. not sure if this is going to make things even more complex for them, but so far, i've loved where the season has taken their relationship.