Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-08-2013, 01:22 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Nikita 3x10 ~ Brave New World (02/08/13)

Nikita 3x10 ~ Brave New World

more

NIKITA GOES ON A ROGUE MISSION — Michael (Shane West) gives up his role as a field agent and resumes his role inside Division running Operations. After learning key information from Birkhoff (Aaron Stanford), Nikita (Maggie Q) preps a secret mission that takes her into dangerous territory. When Michael and Alex (Lyndsy Fonseca) and Ryan (Noah Bean) find out, they follow her into Kosovo but the outcome has far-reaching consequences for Division. Marc David Alpert directed the episode written by Kristen Reidel.

Old 02-08-2013, 10:08 PM
Absolute Fan

I was hoping that when Michael was back in the field, and even using his new hand to grab stuff, that he would decide that he didn't have to stop being an agent or get a new hand. But then he became obsessed with getting Heidecker's bosses.

Ryan is slowly turning into Percy.
Old 02-09-2013, 08:47 AM
New Fan

lame that Ryan is turning into Percy. Very lame and obvious. And it`s so obvious that tyhe last scene in this episode said " we will have a season 4" The -this is just the beginning. The increased involvement in the president this season. The lame writing in season 3 for some reason and the messy "Top Secret" shows that the writers have given up. There will be a 4th season and the poorly made promo for next week suggests that also.
Old 02-09-2013, 01:09 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy (View Post)
lame that Ryan is turning into Percy. Very lame and obvious. And it`s so obvious that tyhe last scene in this episode said " we will have a season 4" The -this is just the beginning. The increased involvement in the president this season. The lame writing in season 3 for some reason and the messy "Top Secret" shows that the writers have given up. There will be a 4th season and the poorly made promo for next week suggests that also.
They've hinted that before when they said that the new Division was slowly turning into the old one.
Old 02-10-2013, 02:11 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

About the Ryan turning into Percy I don't think it's lame, especially considering his role inside Division. It's a position with a lot of power and Ryan can't be always the pure and honest superhero. A power like that can corrupt you. You can't run Division and stay perfect like a hero - the Ryan we saw until now.

Craig said in an interview that we'll see a gradual thing, he won't be the EVIL one all of a sudden. We'll see and understand why he takes those Percy steps. He probably starts to think that 'hey, maybe if we follow the government we can help the nation, Percy was evil and worked for his own advantage, but I won't, I'll do it for the nation'.

Running Division is not a black or white matter. It's full of conflicts. Even Nikita was in difficulty at explaining to Owen why she didn't destroy Division and why she let it live.

Oh, the Heidecker actor, was also in Star Trek Enterprise, Albert Kim said on Twitter

Quote:
But then he became obsessed with getting Heidecker's bosses.
I found his obsession a little disturbing...he still wants the hand from the organization which buy kids I'm pretty sure that if Heidecker didn't attacked them, he would have let it go by

Old 02-10-2013, 06:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

This episode had little bit of filler theme, but it was leap for some characters and issues. I know it's fishy and returning to old way the "Division" use to be, but I was glad to see turn of events that it pushed characters to little dark side.

I think we all knew it was matter of time Government will use Division for their dirty work. Problem is how far they will go..., and how Ryan uses power to control this group. Tab into Percy's characters gave boost in his character, but I hope he doesn't go too far. And, I am start to think, even though it's not right, he starts to think have leverage for "Division".

Birkoff's mention of "Black Box" somewhat trigger safety of Division in general. I am kinda fed up with Government threats constantly even though Division tries to shut down its operation eventually. And, nobody knows after all things done, what they can do to Division people. I don't want Division and Nikita co, just used by government and got eventually killed.

If somebody has to play devil's advocate for this group for saving all, I think it's Ryan and it's right time to play this.

And, I heard Michael is now obsessed, but I do understand where that came from. You are almost tasted to have cure for what you lost, and if you have ability to achieve it, nothing matter for now and he is blinded by it. For the moment, I don't know how this story unfold, but it showed bad and dark side of Michael, which subdue for a while.

I think it started show somewhat different directions and characters little by little. Maybe my guess is too far, but I feel like they are started to set up stage for other stories...think after Season 3 maybe? It's unsettle and dark definitely, but this isn't everybody's show that I like it all.
Old 02-11-2013, 01:16 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Oh, the Heidecker actor, was also in Star Trek Enterprise, Albert Kim said on Twitter
Yeah he was. I've also seen him on The Nine. His name is John Billingsley.

John Billingsley - IMDb

I liked him playing a bad guy here. Nikita was fooled into thinking he wasn't so bad, but then she learned about the "cargo" being children.
Old 02-11-2013, 01:40 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Quote:
I think we all knew it was matter of time Government will use Division for their dirty work. Problem is how far they will go...,
Well, the Government used Division in the past, because it was useful...Percy hadcreated black boxes to avoid a thing like you said, to be just used by government and get eventually killed.

This thing is interesting because we see the dark side which is in the whole situation. And yes, I think Craig wrote this thinking about a S4.
I hope too that Ryan won't become completely bad, in the end. It would be OOC, no matter what. But in 3x10 it started with a sense, so I trust Craig.

Quote:
Nikita was fooled into thinking he wasn't so bad, but then she learned about the "cargo" being children.
I was fooled too