Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-08-2012, 04:42 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Nikita 3x04 ~ "Consequences" Episode Discussion (11/09/12)

Nikita 3x04 ~ "Consequences" Episode Discussion

more

OWEN RETURNS! — Amanda (Melinda Clarke) sends a rogue Division agent, Anne (guest star Sarah Allen) to spring Owen (Devon Sawa) from a Russian prison, but Owen manages to escape her clutches and sends a message to Nikita (Maggie Q) that he’s free. When Nikita tracks him down, Owen is shocked to learn that Nikita is with Division now but returns to base with her. Michael (Shane West) and Ryan (Noah Bean) aren’t sure they can trust Owen but Nikita stands by her friend. Lyndsy Fonseca, Aaron Stanford and Dillon Casey also star. Nick Copus directed the episode written by Kristen Reidel.

source

* Spoiler tags are no longer required in other threads once the episode has aired.

Old 11-08-2012, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for starting this!

I can't wait to see OWEN.

» Steve Rogers ♥ Natasha Romanoff
Old 11-09-2012, 11:58 PM
Absolute Fan

Owen was so good. I missed seeing Ari too. I wonder if he and Amanda are going to break up. They were fighting so much in this episode.

I'm worried about Alex, taking those pills and going on missions even when she's already hurt.
Old 11-10-2012, 08:51 AM
Master Fan

OLEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The wait was so worth it! I didn’t even care that they only had one scene together! Amazing sexual tension! It was reverberating! I was surprised the room didn’t implode!

Thank you, Silverstein!!! Thank youuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don’t care if you never tell me Michael’s last name! Just let Olex be canon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG Birkhoff. What am I going to do with you??? Your cuteness never ends! And aww, Birkhoff and Sonya made up! I was seriously giggling all over the place! They’re so cute!

Owen’s real name is Sam?! I don’t like. I really loved Owen on him. Besides, I already have a Sam in my life.

Niki’s hair at the start of the ep was really good - I didn’t like her hair in the medical/Owen scene. Just so you know, Nikita Hair Department.

Alex, noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So is her relapse going to be a huge part of her SL this season? I’m happy about it, because it means a meaty SL for her, but not happy that the relapse is actually happening. If this is going to be attacked (by the writers) in a different way where it’s not just Nikita who pulls Alex back, then I’m all for it. But if it’s just going to be gratuitous and senseless, I’d rather they not go through with it. But then Silverstein and Co. are actually one of my favorite writing teams, so I trust them.

Not sure if the Sean Declaration of Love/I’ve Had the Time of My Life moment was good. I was liking Salex (I forgot the ep, but it was when they teamed up looking for Roan and he was asking her out), but then my Olex heart is just too strong and I honestly am talking from a viewer’s standpoint, not as a shipper, when I say they’re obviously not going to work. If Sean can’t get why Alex needs to stay with Nikita, he doesn’t know her at all. Alex owes Nikita HER LIFE. I would think he of all people would understand this since in his job, he literally has to take a bullet for his Navy SEAL teammates if everything goes to hell/he’s in the business of killing/saving people, so I don’t understand why he doesn’t get this about Alex. I get he’s trying to protect her, but she’s a big girl, she can take care of herself. If her choice is to stay, he needs to respect that.

Amanda. Woof. (*deadpan face*) I gotta say I’m liking the hair. Reminds me of a Bond baddie/a Cobra Commander operative. So she libodomized Owen?? WTF has this woman NOT done?? I can only surmise that Owen has something in his memory that could either eliminate Division once and for all that’s why Amanda wants him or Percy told him something. And why did they leave the thingy? Is it a weapon too? Who’s the spy? Oh God, please don’t let it be Sonya. I know she’s helping Birkhoff, but that’s what bad guys do - they make it look like they’re there to help so that it won’t be obvious that they’re the bad guy! I hope I’m wrong. I love Sonya.

Maybe it was just a coincidence, maybe it’s me - but when Ryan said “fairytales”, I was like “Ooh. Once Upon a Time shoutout. Nice.”

Nov. 30 can’t come any sooner. ****.
Old 11-10-2012, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

This was such a great episode!

We really got to see everybody, and I could not be more happy about it!

I'm nervous about Alex and her taking the pills; it's definitely something that's going to continue. Sean's confession was cute, he finally came out and said it.

Amanda is truly scary. "I'm not done teaching her yet." I don't even want to know what she is planning next.

OWEN. My heart just about burst seeing him again! He's been through so much and I love that Nikita is always there for him. They're so fiercely protective of each other and I love how she was teasing him about being their first 'success.' I can't WAIT to see where it goes from here.

» Steve Rogers ♥ Natasha Romanoff
Old 11-10-2012, 11:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

It was really fast paste of episode that I couldn't take my eyes off.

Same time, more questions came up such as Owen's past life and Alex's relapse.

As always, it was great episode, but I am going to write few things I didn't like.

Amanda, the great evil foe is back, but is it really hard to kill her with all the resources, really? Did she always one step ahead? I know story wise, she will be always... but that pattern will make viewers like me frustrate about other characters. i mean good characters always tortured and dumb down by these bad characters except at the end.

Well, I hope this pattern somewhat change.

And, I know Amanda is great and scary bad character... but something is lack.. maybe I guess I am somewhat little bit tired of bad character from since the beginning. I kind of want to see bad characters other than division related, like this secret society that Percy was talking with. I hope writers bring it back other than dirty 30 and scary Amanda.

As for Amanda's Rowan Anne, well... I don't get her. Can't find this thing like Rowan. Rowan had this terminator type of scary aurora, but Anne... I don't know.

Anyway, opinions can change anytime that my little disappointment can change anytime. However, I hope writers and producers of "Nikita" somewhat break this pattern about bad characters and start to think about something new.