Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-15-2012, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nikita 2x16 ~ "Doublecross" Episode Discussion (03/16/12)

Division is in an uproar when their agents are being assassinated one by one. Amanda (Melinda Clarke) realizes Percy (Xander Berkeley) is behind the murders and is trying to undermine her authority with the other Division agents. She reluctantly calls Nikita (Maggie Q) with an offer that is hard to resist -- stop Percy and she'll give Nikita Ryan (guest star Noah Bean). Shane West, Lyndsy Fonseca and Aaron Stanford also star. Eagle Egilsson directed the episode written by Kristen Reidel.

Source

» Steve Rogers ♥ Natasha Romanoff

Last edited by theirishpanda; 03-16-2012 at 01:23 PM
Old 03-16-2012, 08:46 AM
Addicted Fan

hoping for plenty of Alex tonight.
Old 03-16-2012, 02:12 PM
Total Fan

Thanks for the thread! I am looking forward to having Shane back on my screen once more
youtube; twitter; tumblr
Old 03-16-2012, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was a great episode, lots of twists and turns!

That scene with Carla and Birkhoff.. I love how protective he is of Nikita.

Amanda better not get what she wants. And that ending, Cassandra!

Old 03-17-2012, 08:47 PM
Master Fan

Hey guys! I would've been here sooner, but this moron kept me busy.

Anyway, I LOVED DOUBLECROSS!!! It was sooooooooo good!

Nerd Alert (Birkhoff) ruled as always!!!!!!!
Old 03-18-2012, 07:06 AM
Total Fan

I thought this was a great episode - I was actually laughing at so many moments - can't wait until next week!
youtube; twitter; tumblr
Old 03-18-2012, 08:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

Great episode! I really hope they don't cancel this show. It's just too good!

I love Fletcher and I was so happy that Nikita found out he was alive and the two were reunited!! Did anyone else catch Michael watching as the two hugged? Jealous! As much as I like Michael, I can't help but have a thing for Fletcher and I would love to see those two together if only for a little tryst!

I had a feeling Nikita knew Carla betrayed her, you can tell in their conversation before she left. I wasn't a fan of Carla but I could have seen her stay on longer if only to make a good adversary.

Well now we know why next weeks ep is about Cassandra, they sure know how to tie things together nicely! Can't wait to see what these last remaining episodes bring us!

"Have you ever lied to someone you loved...yes...Did they ever forgive you?...They never found out..."- Tiva
Old 03-18-2012, 09:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Seeing Cassandra brought into this is going to be quite interesting!

Old 03-19-2012, 03:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

Oooh. I hd a bad little nagging feeling about Cassandra. The woman just seems kinda cold.

But I'm sorta glad to see Carla die, because she was just ridiculously obvious. And Nikki thought she was on their side? Serious?
Old 03-19-2012, 08:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

I have been very busy at the weekend, so I have just watched the episode...
Well, maybe hiatus wasn't good for me, because I feel a little strange... In fact it was a great episode! I liked Sean-Alex scenes! FINALLY!!! But as for me it was awkward scene when he came to her: "I am your new bodyguard".... It's just out of charchter, IMO...
I don't understand what is about Madeline? Is she safe? It looks like Sean just copied HD from Ari's laptop, but he didn't destroy Black Box, did he?
I like the way Sean is talking about Katya will understand Alex as she realizes what did her daughter do...
To be honest I don't like all this search of Katya.... Hope they will find her soon, but she (for me) will blame Alex, because Sergey is a cool guy!)
Spoiler:

I am not much fun of the line Sean=bodyguard, but I believe the things will change soon.)
I never liked Carla, but somehow I felt sorry for her...
Old 03-19-2012, 08:33 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Fate (View Post)
Seeing Cassandra brought into this is going to be quite interesting!
I can't wait to see how it all goes down when Alex tells Michael and Nikita - you could tell from the look on her face she know's it isn't going to be pretty.
youtube; twitter; tumblr
Old 03-19-2012, 02:22 PM
Master Fan

I don't why anyone (Nikita or Michael) should be surprised with Cassandra's duplicity. When I found out I was like 'of course'

I really want Max not to be Michael's kid. Kinda killed Mikita this season for me but I think it was that and them getting together too quickly. But that's neither here or there.

Loved Birkhoff. And Ryan. Sean and Alex were adorable. He's a bit more carefree now that his mother is safe.

I'm glad he loosened up at bit. But it was a change from ep12; we need like an in between.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 03-19-2012, 02:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
I don't why anyone (Nikita or Michael) should be surprised with Cassandra's duplicity. When I found out I was like 'of course'

I really want Max not to be Michael's kid. Kinda killed Mikita this season for me but I think it was that and them getting together too quickly. But that's neither here or there.

Loved Birkhoff. And Ryan. Sean and Alex were adorable. He's a bit more carefree now that his mother is safe.

I'm glad he loosened up at bit. But it was a change from ep12; we need like an in between.
Cassandra is not even duplicity, she is triplicity) I really like her beauty, she is like Miss World... But I don't like her personality at all. I wonder how she managed to work for Gogol, for MI-6 and being wife of Ovechkin? IMO, authors just wanted her out, so they invented this line...

Birkoff and Ryan rule, totally agree! I like Sonya as well, she is very pretty. Nice girl, she looks smart!

Why do you think Sean's mother is safe? One Black Box is still exist? Well, maybe I am wrong, because I saw Dillon wrote on twitter something like "Sean is happy because his mother is safe"...

Alex-Sean - I like the fact Sean rules their actions... I mean... he says: it's over (conversation of Ari and Alex) and she agreed even if she wasn't happy! Then I like his understanding her hesitation about Katya... loooove them!
Old 03-19-2012, 02:57 PM
New Fan

Evryone loooook over here..SInce you know Nikitas ratings werent the best on double cross.

I HAVE THE BEST IDEA EVER::::::::::NIKITA FANS

If we can get a celebrity like BEYONCE OR Nicki minaj OR Madonna to tweet about the show maybe we can save it.Please someone do something.I dont live in America.

Do something people it is not too late..All Nikita fans that read this.IF YOU ENJOY THE SHOW…DOnt just sit on your fat asses.Try to promote it even for only 10 minutes do something Anything!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on now people have faith…!!!!!
Old 03-21-2012, 04:52 PM
Total Fan

I don't really think the term "fat asses" was appropriate. And the best thing we can do is watch live if you can and watch on the CW site, Netflix and hulu. And if you can, buy it on itunes!
youtube; twitter; tumblr