Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-01-2011, 11:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nikita 2x10 ~ "Guardians" Episode Discussion (02/12/11)

With Michael (Shane West) out of town, Nikita (Maggie Q) turns to Owen (guest star Devon Sawa) to help her track down and steal another black box from a Guardian. Unfortunately, she discovers that Owen is working for an unlikely employer that could jeopardize Nikita's whole operation. Amanda (Melinda Clarke) realizes Alex (Lyndsy Fonseca) received privileged information about Semak (guest star Peter J. Lucas) and that information could only have come from Percy (Xander Berkeley). Furious that Percy undermined her, Amanda strips him of all his amenities. Back home in Russia, Alex finally makes her move on Semak. Dwight Little directed the episode written by Albert Kim.
- Source

» Steve Rogers ♥ Natasha Romanoff

Last edited by theirishpanda; 12-02-2011 at 05:42 AM
Old 12-02-2011, 06:36 AM
Total Fan

thanks for starting the thread Gladys!
youtube; twitter; tumblr
Old 12-02-2011, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

No worries Sammy!

Thanks for changing the cap!

» Steve Rogers ♥ Natasha Romanoff
Old 12-02-2011, 05:28 PM
Total Fan

Its O.K - I actually had to look for that one, no idea why the site had one from 2x08 - how lazy is that!
youtube; twitter; tumblr
Old 12-02-2011, 07:20 PM
Extreme Fan

I started to suspect it as soon as Sarah Clarke was cast, because she looks way too much like Lyndsy for it to be coincidence. That being said, I love it. I know it's been done, I don't care. I trust this show. And I was always a tad annoyed, at least somewhat, that Alex's anger/sadness regarding her family's death was so focused on her father. Her mother was a non entity, and on a show that's quite a bit more woman positive than a lot of other shows I could name, it stuck out to me. I really can't wait to see Katya as a character now!

Michael, I love you. I love you for showing up and being a total badass and saving the day. I love that you didn't want to leave Nikita so soon after being reunited with her. But for the love of all that's good and holy in this world, cut your fraking hair!!! I mean, I was kind of cute at first, but we're far, far into 90s boy band territory now. Knock it off.

I really loved the Nikita/Owen dynamic. It's not really romantic, it's not really sibling, it's just...friendship. With a little edge, given their pasts. They get each other, and Owen can talk to her in a way that even Michael can't, not because Michael and Nikita aren't close, but because the relationship dynamics and "rules" of romance are different.

Alex, Alex, Alex. I give her mad props for getting into the house unnoticed. I've been wanting her to get a win, and while she obviously didn't succeed in killing Semak, I'd say getting that close undetected is certainly proof that while she may not be the best spy ever, she's not stupid. Also, she looked really, really ridiculously good looking tonight.
|Kara♥Sam|
icon by me
Old 12-02-2011, 07:36 PM
Addicted Fan

Alex, I love you.

but omg that ending, I actually did not see that coming that Alex would find her mom. Can't wait to see how this plays out.
Old 12-03-2011, 05:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by karate0kat (View Post)
Michael, I love you. I love you for showing up and being a total badass and saving the day. I love that you didn't want to leave Nikita so soon after being reunited with her. But for the love of all that's good and holy in this world, cut your fraking hair!!! I mean, It was kind of cute at first, but we're far, far into 90s boy band territory now. Knock it
Completely agree
Seriously I can just seeing him breaking out into a Nsync song with that ridiculous hairstyle, like 'tell me why...' Gosh it's atrocious.
All the s2 episodes have proved Michael doesn't deserve Nikita AT ALL!

I was so pleased he only came in the end because the episode got to be focused on Nikita and Owen who I never ever believed could become a love interest but now it's hard not to see it that way with their chemistry and smouldering moments.

Seriously would now like Michael to permanently stay away. He isn't beneficial in any way.

I loved him s1 but now prefer him gone. He's been terribly vanilla this season.

Love Alex storyline!! I've totally done a 180 this season. I adore all things Alex. Can't wait for more.

Nikita, Owen, Alex, Sean, Amanda and Percy - fingers crossed we get more of the awesomeness they have been brining!
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 12-03-2011, 06:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

Waiting for the subtitles... Please, could anyone post any news about Sean, Alex (I have already read about her mom), Madeline? Have Nikita and Owen taken another Black Box? Thanks in advance!
Old 12-03-2011, 06:25 AM
Extreme Fan

No Sean or Madeline tonight (). It was a packed episode. As much as I love them and their storyline, it would have felt forced to shoe horn them into this one. I'm sure we'll get some great stories when we get back from hellatus.

Nikita gets a black box but is immediately captured by the police (along with the guardian she just stole it from). Ari ambushes the transport and gets the box. Michael shows up just in time to save Nikita and Owen (he had been captured by Ari).
|Kara♥Sam|
icon by me
Old 12-03-2011, 06:29 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnL'air (View Post)
Waiting for the subtitles... Please, could anyone post any news about Sean, Alex (I have already read about her mom), Madeline? Have Nikita and Owen taken another Black Box? Thanks in advance!
Sean and Madeline weren't in the episode. Nikita and Owen teamed up to get another black box. But with Owen working with Gogol, they change their mind about destroying the box and want to keep it. Owen warns Nikita. But gets captured. Nikita finds the Guardian and after fighting with him and Gogol grabs the box. But both get arrested by police and the box is taken. While in the police van the Guardian reveals that Percy has more power and control from his cell than Nikita thinks. Gogol shows up shoots at the van, grabs the box from the police and tries to kill both Nikita and the Guardian. Michael shows up and both him and Owen help Nikita.

After a mutual understanding between Nikita and Owen. Nikita decides to go after Ari (who has the box) and tells Owen and Michael to go after the Guardian together (to find out what Percy's big plan is).

Han er god barn, men han er så lat.

Eskild? Jeg sitter her.
Mimi
Old 12-03-2011, 06:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Nice finale.

Owen and Nikita have a good dynamic

I kinda suspected the finale twist, but it's still exciting to wait for that story to develop.

So Percy is back to square one?

I missed Birkoff.

Michael swooped in and saved the day
Old 12-03-2011, 06:37 AM
New Fan

Man, I so want Nikita to be with Owen! Michael can go back to his son and maybe get together with the mother of his son for all I care.. :|
Old 12-03-2011, 06:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

Oh, Stelena&Bamon, karate0kat, thanks, merci, danke, gracias, spasibo!!
And what about Alex's mom? How it comes she is alive? Did Katya work for Semak?
What does it mean for Oversight and Division - Black Box in Gogol's hands?

Last edited by EnL'air; 12-03-2011 at 02:35 PM
Old 12-03-2011, 06:58 AM
Extreme Fan

We don't know anything about Alex's mom yet. Alex gets into the house at the very end of the episode, and sneaks upstairs. She walks into the bedroom only to find a woman sitting at a vanity mirror. She looks confused. The woman sees her in the mirror and turns. She looks confused. "Alexandra?" "Mama?"

Boom. End scene.

Oh, and Ari is taking the box to Semak, who is at home (though obviously not in Katya's bedroom). Nikita is following. So Nikita and Alex are in the same place, they just don't know it yet.
|Kara♥Sam|
icon by me
Old 12-03-2011, 07:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

karate0kat, huge thanks! This scene must be really interesting, hope, it won't be soap in 2.11! The fact Katya is alive and she lives in the same house where Semak does, makes me think she is by his side.
And I hope Box won't go to Nikita.
(I have been LFN-fan and I want Madeline to liiiive!)

Why does Semak need that BB? Is he Oversight's enemy?