Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-10-2011, 08:51 AM
Total Fan

Nikita 2x08 ~ "Londons Calling" Episode Discussion (11/11/11)

Michael (Shane West) becomes alarmed when he hears Cassandra (guest star Helena Mattsson) is in trouble and rushes off to help her. He discovers General Tupelov (guest star Paulino Nunes) has accused her of stealing two million dollars and has threatened to kill her unless she returns it. However, when Cassandra's story doesn't add up, Nikita (Maggie Q) becomes suspicious of what she might be hiding. Meanwhile, Alex (Lyndsy Fonseca) receives a very tempting offer from Percy (Xander Berkeley) that could give her the resources to eliminate Semak. Jeffrey Hunt directed the episode written by Kalinda Vazquez.

Source
youtube; twitter; tumblr
Old 11-10-2011, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Sammy!

» Steve Rogers ♥ Natasha Romanoff
Old 11-11-2011, 10:51 AM
Total Fan

No problems Gladys
youtube; twitter; tumblr
Old 11-11-2011, 05:31 PM
New Fan

Thanks for sharing! When this episode is over, I know I will be upset. From all the previews, I think Micheal will be staying with his new family.
Old 11-12-2011, 01:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

Ahhhh, Cassandra turning out to be MI6 somehow made her more likable!

Tonight's episode was not one of my favourites but it was still good.

I don't think people should worry too much about Max being Michael's child. There are so many couples in the word who have children from previous marriages but that doesn't stop them from loving each other!

Michael said it himself! "I love you."
Old 11-12-2011, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It was an okay episode but I can't like the direction they're taking.

So Cassandra is an agent herself? Didn't see that one coming.

Michael staying to play house is so not okay

So Sean will try to seduce Alex to use her? Classy.
Luckily she is not buying it.

Percy has always something on his sleeve!
Old 11-12-2011, 03:55 PM
Master Fan

I'm tired of the Michael-Max storyline not because it is splitting up Mikita but because it's so cliche and dull! I wanted a some real depth to their break up...

Anyway eyes on the prize, SEAN AND ALEX. Really liking the route they are taking with them. Dillon and Lydnsy have great chemistry so it's very electric.

If the writers continue this well it will be more than a great romance!

Reminds me of the dark-dangerous side of LFN much thanks to Alberta Watson.
I flove this storyline and want more Sean and Alex both as individuals and a couple.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 11-12-2011, 03:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

Wasn't my fav episode prob because I can't stand Cassandra. I sorta wish she died over that cliff. We know Michael wont stay in London for long. His place is with Nikita and he wants to bring down Division just as much.

I think the episode the week before was way better. I am so glad Ryan is alive cus I secretly want Nikita and him to hook up lol. Not that I don't love Michael, they are great couple. But now that they are sorta on a break, gives Nikita ample time to play around with the other hotties hehe

"Have you ever lied to someone you loved...yes...Did they ever forgive you?...They never found out..."- Tiva
Old 11-12-2011, 09:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

michael needs

Time with his little boy. Nikita didn't need to seperate from michael for that to happen I think she got just plain jealous.I say let her suffer without michael for a bit
Old 11-13-2011, 08:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

I am still feel lousy about this episode that I cannot watch it again.

I understand both characters dilema, however, after I was watching this episode I am really doubting Michael'a love for Nikita.

I guess it sounds selfish, but I felt like Michael eventually wanted to play house with Cassandra and Max. I know with his history and trauma about family and child, but like someone's indication, he treated Nikita way behind Cassandra and Max.

I mean even if I were in Nikita's position, I felt like kicked side after all the danger she went through.

No wonder Nikita saw that, and she is not a fool. I don't like they are breaking up but she made right choice about not play what ifs...

This is the reason I don't like Max story line at all. I know that love for womand and child is different and should see with different point of view. However, in this situation, I felt Michael put Nikita way behind than Max (and Cassandra) even though his staying there only bring the problem.

I guess everybody somewhat knows that Michael will come back eventually... but for the moment, I wonder is he staying their play the house with Cassandra and Max? and test the water... or, he leaves to somewhere and give space to Nikita, and think about himself for what to do in the future...? I really hope it's later case. If he plays the house I will be really peeved, and doubt about his love for Nikita every episode even if he comes back, and cofesses his love for her.

And, it sounds cruel and immature, but when he comes back I really wish he can cleary say that he will forget Max and Cassandra. (I am still hoping that Max is not Michael's son - I still feel like they are playing LFN 2.) Unless it's life and death situation, I hope Michael doesn't follow them with every whim (more like Cassandra's need).

I am still feeling really lousy about this episode.(hey, I even lost my PMP in the bus because of this, even though I found it eventually)

They are supposed be soulmates, but for the moment I cannot see it.
Prove to me even though I am just "one" viewer.

One more thing, I really hope they are together again before winter hiatus... if they leave like this limbo, well... it will be really boring winter.

(Well, my mikitaverse is so shaken by this episode, and I don't want re-watch it again. I wonder this is the writers' intention or not. If it is, they are doing one hell of job to shake the fans - well, I am...)

Last edited by purehack; 11-13-2011 at 08:45 PM
Old 11-15-2011, 11:32 AM
Master Fan

Michael was running around like a headless chicken all episode he impressives me less and less each week.

I am really disappointed that they would use such a cliche storyline to create 'drama' it's boring bland drama. Which just ruins the love of Mikita.
They haven't been interesting in a while; since this silly story came up.

This isn't because I didn't want them to break up/have a pause or whatever it's jus the writers could have been way more imaginative. What happened to s1 mikita with all their angst?

I didn't find their break up heartbreaking at all. It was bland. I was like, sure whatever.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.

Last edited by SuitUp; 11-15-2011 at 12:25 PM
Old 11-15-2011, 02:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
Michael was running around like a headless chicken all episode he impressives me less and less each week.

I am really disappointed that they would use such a cliche storyline to create 'drama' it's boring bland drama. Which just ruins the love of Mikita.
They haven't been interesting in a while; since this silly story came up.

This isn't because I didn't want them to break up/have a pause or whatever it's just the writers could have been way more imaginative. What happened to s1 mikita with all their angst?

I didn't find their break up heartbreaking at all. It was bland. I was like, sure whatever.
Aint that the truth

I remember Maggie had said the scene would be really heartwrenching but it wasn't.....at all.

At least they've introduced Sean and Alex; like you said they're very LFN Michael and Nikita esc.

The whole 'unless she makes another bond' very very bad but sexy of him

Han er god barn, men han er så lat.

Eskild? Jeg sitter her.
Mimi