Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-22-2011, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nikita 2x01 ~ "Game Change" Episode Discussion (23/09/11) SEASON PREMIERE

"Game Change" Episode Discussion - SEASON PREMIERE

Nikita (Maggie Q) and Michael (Shane West) plot to take down Division and Oversight and are prepared to use the contents of the black box to do so. Amanda (Melinda Clarke) is now running Division but Oversight has assigned one of their own, a new agent named Sean (guest star) Dillon Casey), to keep an eye on her. Amanda's first mission is to get back the black box from Nikita, and she enlists Alex's help to do so. Alex refuses until Amanda tells her she will help her find the man who killed Alex's father. Meanwhile, Nikita and Michael find help from an unlikely ally. Danny Cannon directed the episode written by Craig Silverstein.

Source

» Steve Rogers ♥ Natasha Romanoff
Old 09-22-2011, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for starting the thread Gladys!
Old 09-23-2011, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

so excited!
Old 09-23-2011, 06:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

great episode tonight

The Sixon Website
Silver/Dixon
Old 09-23-2011, 10:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

What an awesome first episode leading into the new season!

I loved how we got to see every character and their roles now, some more prominent than others (i.e. Amanda being "Qeen Bee" now, Percy helpless just wanting his black boxes).

I LOVED seeing Michael, Nikita and Birkhoff together. Birkhoff is just the best, I love when he was shouting via satellite at the "newbies" over at Division.

The saddest part was that confrontation between Nikita and Alex. I was dreading it but at the same time it was impressively brought across by the writers and Maggie and Lyndsy. They're doing what they have to do right now; eventually their paths will fall together again I'm hoping.

» Steve Rogers ♥ Natasha Romanoff
Old 09-24-2011, 06:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Excellent premiere!

Micheal&Nikita's escape from the Russians was perfect!

Alex is working on her own but she is still relying on Division. Not good but at least she wanted to save Nikita when she was trying to get the box.

Amanda is even a scarier boss than Percy, she gives me the creeps.

Sean? I am not sure how I feel about him yet.

Birkoff! He saved them! The OT3 is back on!

Nikita and Alex's fight was so intense. I am not surprised Nikita shot her, she shots the ones the she loves

So one member of Oversight is down, good.
Old 09-24-2011, 07:38 AM
New Fan

I just want to cry loudly because I can't access any link to watch Game Change. I live in Vietnam, I find several links but didn't work. I'm dying. Anybody save me, please...... I beg you guys...
Old 09-24-2011, 07:46 AM
New Fan

It was a great episode.

The fight was painful to see. Alex has fiery temper and she wont let this go. I guess they did this so brutal so they can increase their rivalry for the season. Whether they care for each other the gloves are officially off. They are like fire and ice.

Birkhoff just couldn't bare the insult...... hahahaha.

Percy will be very interesting in the new role. Much more than for most of the last season.

New guy needs more time and exposition to get a read on him.
Old 09-24-2011, 09:31 AM
Total Fan

Loved the episode, Mikita were amazing as usual and Birkhoff was awesomely hilarious. I'm sorry, but I loved Nikita kicking Alex's ass and also enjoyed seeing Sean put her in her place more than once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Fate (View Post)
The saddest part was that confrontation between Nikita and Alex. I was dreading it but at the same time it was impressively brought across by the writers and Maggie and Lyndsy. They're doing what they have to do right now; eventually their paths will fall together again I'm hoping.
I was really looking forward to that confrontation, so it wasn't actually sad for me. That's probably because I can't stand Alex right now, though. She has some major redemption to achieve before I can even think about liking her again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ale-la-pazza1 (View Post)
Nikita and Alex's fight was so intense. I am not surprised Nikita shot her, she shots the ones the she loves
haha IKR? I was thinking the exact same thing as I was watching the episode.
Old 09-24-2011, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhlover4ever (View Post)
Loved the episode, Mikita were amazing as usual and Birkhoff was awesomely hilarious. I'm sorry, but I loved Nikita kicking Alex's ass and also enjoyed seeing Sean put her in her place more than once.

I was really looking forward to that confrontation, so it wasn't actually sad for me. That's probably because I can't stand Alex right now, though. She has some major redemption to achieve before I can even think about liking her again.

haha IKR? I was thinking the exact same thing as I was watching the episode.
She shot Michael in the premiere and in this one she shot Alex.

You wanna be loved by Nikita? Let her get a bullet inside you
Old 09-24-2011, 07:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

i loved

Michael and nikita on the motorcycle shane looked hot.I loved nikita wanting a little house with michael and reasuring him she wants their life together.I love they helped that man talking about his son must have made michael think of his daughter.it chilled me when the man said they messed things up similar to what nikita told michael earlier in the episode.I loved shane in the uniform.I loved michael calling nikita perfect. I loved michael saying he was in charge and nikita didn't want to talk to amanda she is evil.I loved birhkoff helping them and telling off amanda.percy is weak.alex got what she deserved.great season opener
Old 09-24-2011, 10:02 PM
New Fan

great first episode, i think it set things up for the rest of the season nicely. the alex/nikita fight was intense. i understand why nikita shot alex and broke her arm, same as when she shot michael in last years premire, she had to make it look like they are for sure on oposite sides for alex to be safe within divison, otherwise amanda and others might question her devotion to the cause so to speak, putting alex in more jeopardy then already. If alex had come out of the fight unscathed it could have meant bad things for her. i loved the alex/nikita dynamic last year their friendship, mother/daughter, sister relationship was great. can't wait to see what the season has in store for them.

birkoff was great! i really hope he continues to have a big role as the season progresses. will love to see him work with nikita and michael. hopefully we get to see more nikita/birkoff moments in flashbacks. would love to see them in divison together. nikita had some awesome moments from her action to emotional scenes!

thought the episode did a good job giving every character some screen time to let us know where everyone was at.

everyone should try and watch the episode on the cw website or buy it on itunes to show the cw that even though the numbers might not be the highest, the fans are behind it 100%. hopefully stuff like that will count in the long run to keep our show going!
Old 09-25-2011, 02:26 AM
Elite Fan

Really, there's like no posts in this thread

What an awesome return. Michael/Nikita was awesome. Love them and Birkhoff being teamed up.

Amanda is creepy. Percy is even more pathetic than before. That new character Sean, I think, I don't like, he seems annoying.

Alex was interesting. Not sure what I think yet.
If you love someone you gotta make a sound
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 09-25-2011, 12:33 PM
New Fan

AMAZING episode, I may just be saying that because I've been waiting months and months for...SOMETHING, anything, and finally I have a new episode, but I truly think this episode was amazing! =)

Loved ALL the Mikita, it was beyond amazing! Just full of epic! I just...I can't with these two...

And Alex, I usually like her character, but as of now, I kinda hate her. The Alex/Nikita confrontation-fight thing? I loved it. It was so intense and amazing and awesome! It really proves that if Nikita shoots you in the first episode of a season, she cares about you. =P

I kinda like Sean, and when Sean and Alex were in the same scenes, I was secretly hoping they'd make out. LMFAO. But I've always been a sucker for hate/love, so... ya know. =P

And the Birkhoff & OT3 scenes were amazing. My favorite line of the EPISODE that wasn't Mikita was probably "By the way, Birkhoff ISN'T working with us." God, that was just BEYOND amazing, and I LOVED that Birkhoff exploded at everyone in Operations. =) That was epic. And now Birkhoff has me saying Dingleberry. LMFAO.

But this episode? The only thing that could make it better would be a little Michael/Alex interaction. I'm just curious what he thinks of her now that she's hunting Nikita and him for the black box. We know how much Nikita cares about Alex, but even though Michael has to care about her a little bit, he's not nearly as close to her as Nikita is/was.

I'm SO excited for Episode 2! =) I think it's called Falling Ash, right?

Sam&Freddie (iCarly)
Michael&Nikita (Nikita)
Owen&Alex (Nikita)

Last edited by KarlyBlack; 09-25-2011 at 10:31 PM
Old 09-25-2011, 05:07 PM
Elite Fan

I loved the season premiere.

The Michael/Nikita dynamic is fantastic and I love that we got to see both in action.

The Alex/Nikita fight was intense but sad at the same time. Still I didn't think I would enjoy to see them at the odds but it's really interesting.

Birkhoff was hilarious. I loved the part when he called the division team "noobs"

Percy and Amanda were great. I love them as the villains.

I don't like Sean and I hope Sean/Alex doesn't happen. Too obvious.