Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-27-2011, 04:41 PM
Total Fan

Nikita 1x20 ~ "Glass Houses" Episode Discussion (28/14/11)

"Glass Houses" Episode Discussion

Frustrated that Nikita (Maggie Q) continues to intercept his black boxes, Percy (Xander Berkeley) sends Michael (Shane West) to check on one of the boxes and the guardian attached to it. Nikita makes it to the small Pennsylvania town first and is shocked to find that the guardian is a normal woman named Dana (guest star Christina Moses) who has abandoned her post and is attempting to live a normal life with her husband and child. Tensions mount when Michael is forced to report Dana's actions and Division swarms in to clean up any evidence of her existence. Meanwhile, Alex (Lyndsy Fonseca) and Jaden (Tiffany Hines) get into an argument and Nathan (guest star Thad Luckinbill) gets caught in the middle. Ralph Hemecker directed the episode written by Kalinda Vazquez.

Source
youtube; twitter; tumblr
Old 04-27-2011, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for starting the thread Samantha!
Old 04-27-2011, 06:01 PM
Total Fan

No problem Tara
youtube; twitter; tumblr
Old 04-27-2011, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks bb!

» Steve Rogers ♥ Natasha Romanoff
Old 04-28-2011, 07:44 PM
New Fan

episode was completely i'm in total shock, cannot believe it!
Old 04-28-2011, 07:48 PM
New Fan

OMG !!! Everything about tonight was so incredible. I love that you never know what is going to happen next. This is one show that I just go along for the ride b/c I like being surprised. All the twist and turns tonight were so unexpected but I loved every minute. Jaden........... Loved Mikita. Can’t wait for next week. I wonder how they can top this season. Going to watch again.

Last edited by Kelly25; 04-28-2011 at 07:57 PM
Old 04-29-2011, 02:35 AM
Absolute Fan

All I can say is that this show never ceases to surprise me! Just when I think I know how things are gonna go, they come right back and throw a curveball at my head! Damn this show is so brilliant!! If they can keep on writing like this for years on end, this show will knock everything out of the park!

It's so rare to find a show that isn't stagnant and that just when you think things would calm down, they take everything out from under you and leaves your jaw dropped! It's one of those shows that really always keeps you on your toes!

Just brilliant! Simply brilliant!

And damn, people are just dropping like flies here, not even being a series regular can save you! WOW! I'm just speechless!

The only show that I remember ever made me feel like this was BBC's Spooks (called MI5 here in the US), that show had that same unpredictability....

CW better hold on to this show with all their might because it's a hit and it's smart and brilliant!

JEFFREY MACE|PATRIOT
Old 04-29-2011, 04:01 AM
Addicted Fan

All I can say is I'm SHOCKED!! :O I can't believe what happened!! Can't wait for next week!!
Old 04-29-2011, 05:37 AM
Obsessed Fan

Once Alex and Jaden started getting in to and she wanted to report Nathan to section, I knew she had die in order to keep that secret ...just never would've thought it would get out that way evens still!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marikela_s (View Post)
All I can say is I'm SHOCKED!! :O I can't believe what happened!! Can't wait for next week!!
THIS! Me too!
Old 04-29-2011, 05:39 PM
Master Fan

I was so shocked I never thought it would actually come to Jaden getting killed. When Nathan shot her I was sooo shocked. Loved seeing Roan coming to give the place a 'once over'

All the Guardian action, damn. Those Guardians always say they have 'a plan' Michael and Nikita saved their butts! When Dana shot those 3 agents wooo. She was hardcore.

Amanda knowing the truth and knocking Alex down. Then stepping on her throat with her perfect red heels. Can't wait to see what happens. Can't believe Jaden had a track in her ear, Amanda sent her to Alex's knowing someone would get hurt. This means she knows about Nathan too... but most importantly that she's NIKITA'S MOLE.

Amazing episode!!!!!! Wish they would have advertised it better.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 04-29-2011, 06:58 PM
New Fan

Yeah wow they killed her... It's like VD! LOL but better done. Just when I thought this show was slowing down in the cliffhangers, wow. The first like what, 4 episodes really had strong cliffhangers so this one was up there with those. I'm pleased. =)
Old 04-30-2011, 01:19 AM
Master Fan

I was so glad Dana got away with her family
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 04-30-2011, 01:45 AM
KRM
Part-Time Fan

A solid entertaining episode with some real wow moments.

Just about every Alex and Amanda scene since the pilot has had me on edge. You can cut the tension with a chainsaw.
Old 04-30-2011, 02:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRM (View Post)

Just about every Alex and Amanda scene since the pilot has had me on edge. You can cut the tension with a chainsaw.
I know. I am so pleased to see more Amanda. She's a super villian.
Philanthropist.

Old 04-30-2011, 03:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

i finally saw it

And oh jesus I loved the mikita marital tiffs they have lol regarding the black box and about changing their plan.and I get why michael had to call into divison.but dam you birkhoff for telling them where nikita was and trying to give michael sass when He demanded answers about sparrow.next time michael demands answers give them or He can cancell you lol.I have one tiny gripe why did michael risk that boys life why didn't He snap ronan's neck or shoot him why put dana through having to do it.I loved that nikita is the best thing he's got and He is for her.I loved their cuddle at the end.but dam nathan got the shock of his life when He saw alex and jaden fighting and yet the fool thought alex was joking.and dam is jaden really dead.the earing man amanda is one sick bitch.alex nikita and especially michael's hot ass is cooked amanda always knows michael loves nikita.I need the next episode and season 2 conformation now.heather