Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-24-2011, 01:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nikita 1x16 ~ "Echoes" Episode Discussion (24/02/11)

"Echoes" Episode Discussion

In order to speed up her healing, Amanda (Melinda Clarke) sedates Alex (Lyndsy Fonseca) after her last mission then takes advantage of Alex's drugged condition to question her about the secrets Amanda believes Alex is keeping. Nikita (Maggie Q) realizes Alex is in danger and tries to secure her another identity to smuggle her out of the country. However, Nikita's contact double-crosses her and she comes face to face with a surprising opponent. Meanwhile, Michael (Shane West) becomes suspicious of Alex and asks Birkhoff (guest star Aaron Stanford) to investigate her. Nick Copus directed the episode written by Kristen Reidel.
Source

» Steve Rogers ♥ Natasha Romanoff
Old 02-24-2011, 11:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG! killer epsiode, best one yet....Michael at the end Holy crap
Alex is just plain bad ass
Old 02-24-2011, 11:43 PM
Obsessed Fan

This has been my favourite episode so far. Birkhoff once again steals the show it’s so good to see more of him. Michael and Nikita scene at the end, didn’t see that coming at all. I also liked Alex this time around, her story was actually compelling. Like I’ve said, she is better inside division.
Old 02-25-2011, 10:32 AM
Master Fan

I loved the episode. It was amazing. Birkhoff and Michael scenes were hilarous

Everything in Alex's mind, her family with Nathan so cute. The Michael and Nikita kiss was epic. Her line made it all the more great, "I knew there was something between them and Michael was all 'Nikita's like a cancer" Even Alex's subconcious knows they have unfinished business. Which fingers crossed will unravel in April.

I really love that little Alex. Future Alex was scary evil.

I can't BELIEVE Amanda wants to cancel her. How rude. Just because she can't get inside her head.

Jaden with the violin too cool. She knows the truth and won't stop till she brings down Alex.
Old 02-25-2011, 04:36 PM
Absolute Fan

I'm always curious, who plays young Alex? She is a wonder little actress!

And damn, this episode is amazing!!!

JEFFREY MACE|PATRIOT
Old 02-25-2011, 04:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryceLarkinFanForever (View Post)
I'm always curious, who plays young Alex? She is a wonder little actress!

And damn, this episode is amazing!!!
Eliana Jones - IMDb
Old 02-25-2011, 04:51 PM
Absolute Fan

WOAH. That's all I could say after it ended. It also stopped my heart for a bit.

I knew Michael had gone to Nikita's and not Alex's, but still. As the camera was rounding Shane and showing us Nikita's shocked face, my heart was stopping. It was insane!!! And then his lines... "ask me how I got here" SOOOOOOOOOO amazing. Shane hit it off the park!

Lyndsy was amazing, as per usual. So was Melinda!
Like the IGN dude, I'm glad they didn't use this episode to do riddiculous things that otherwise wouldn't happen.
I mean, of course Division doesn't have super-sized beds, but they kepts everything that was happening interesting and it actually made sense and moved the story forward.

Not only now Amanda is reccomending for Alex to be cancelled, but Alex wants off too.

Except of course that now Nikita can't provide considering Michael was holding a big gun and aiming it at her (man, I've tried to rephrase this bit a million times, and it still sounds a bit dirty...)

I can't believe that the show won't be back to April... I should have taken longer to get up-to-date

This show is really outstanding.
Old 02-25-2011, 05:07 PM
Absolute Fan

This is what the show does best, provide twists and throw curveballs at the audience. Just when you think one question is answered, a million more pops up. Just when you think the story returns to normality, another shocking secret reveal turns the whole storyline upside down! I LOVE this about the show!! One can never be too complacent when watching Nikita!

Okay, now I want more Michael and Birkhoff, in fact, let this duo have a comedy show or something because they are just too adorable!! I can't stop laughing at them glaring, eye-rolling, and scolding each other!!! They are totally like two fighting teasing brothers!

Michael's face when Birkhoff found out what he was doing is just priceless!

JEFFREY MACE|PATRIOT
Old 02-26-2011, 12:30 AM
New Fan

I did not expect this kind of show after the last one. I thought things would settle back down. But even though there were indeed few real world scenarios, I thought the mind twists and the stuff with Nikita were amazing. The actress that plays Alex is surprising me yet again this week. Oh, and the Micheal and Nikita scenes were hot. Alex's comments were gold.
Old 02-26-2011, 06:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrInferno (View Post)
I did not expect this kind of show after the last one. I thought things would settle back down. But even though there were indeed few real world scenarios, I thought the mind twists and the stuff with Nikita were amazing. The actress that plays Alex is surprising me yet again this week. Oh, and the Micheal and Nikita scenes were hot. Alex's comments were gold.
I know. Alex is a smart girl of course she knew there was something between her two mentors. "I knew there was something between them Michael was all, 'Nikita's like a cancer'" SO funny.

Nikita was all, 'I'll take care of him' She surreeee did! You never see them again in the dream after that... I wonder what they got up to

Even in Alex's head their super hot. So engrossed in eachother they just let Alex walk right on by
Old 02-27-2011, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

amazing eppy! lyndsy was amazing as alex this week!

great showdown between jayden & alex too!

omg i loved the nalex scene!!! i love how alex said nathan under her state! so cute with their baby & sad at the end when the other alex got rid of nathan & the baby!! i loved that nathan wanted to know if alex was ok! i love tha alex is worried about nathan's safety thad & lyndsy still have that spark! can't wait for what happens next for nalex!

loved mikita scenes too!! the end was great i can't wait to what happens next for mikita!!

michael & brikhoff were funny!
Old 02-27-2011, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was an incredible episode! Alex never ceases to amaze me with her badass-ness.

And this show sure knows how to keep you on the edge of your seat, I mean the ending with Michael standing there, what he told Nikita. This hiatus needs to be over like NOW!

» Steve Rogers ♥ Natasha Romanoff