Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-10-2011, 01:46 AM
Total Fan

Nikita 1x14 ~ "The Next Seduction" Episode Discussion (10/02/11)

THE NEXT SEDUCTION

Ryan (guest star Noah Bean) intercepts a message about a dangerous cutting edge weapon coming into the U.S. so he asks Nikita (Maggie Q) to help him stop the delivery. Nikita discovers the man bringing the weapon into the country is Voss (guest star Matthew Marsden), a man she was forced to have a relationship with while undercover at Division. She reluctantly resumes her alter ego to retrieve the missile. Meanwhile, Michael (Shane West) interferes in Alex's (Lyndsy Fonseca) new life with Nathan (guest star Thad Luckinbill). David Soloman directed the episode written by Carlos Coto.

SOURCE
youtube; twitter; tumblr
Old 02-10-2011, 01:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for the thread Samantha!
Old 02-10-2011, 03:29 AM
Total Fan

No problem Tara I'm excited for the episode - Nathan/Alex and hopefully some Mikita flashbacks (I hope!)
youtube; twitter; tumblr
Old 02-10-2011, 08:31 AM
Passionate Fan

I desperately need MIKITA tonight..but i am kind of pessimistic today..lol.Dont think there will be any direct interaction but c'mon start with the FB's already,it is about time.Not interested in seeing Ryan lol..and I hope the mission is an interesting one.
Old 02-10-2011, 08:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

yay i'm so excited to see more nalex tonight! mikita falshbacks would great too or them seeing eachother again the end of the eppy last week would great too.
Old 02-10-2011, 11:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Loved the episode
I'm loving the connection between Michael and Alex...and I love Alex's new love He's hott! I liked how Alex always finds a way to help Nikita
Old 02-11-2011, 02:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Another solid, entertaining episode!

As much as I love Alex, I really enjoyed seeing more of Nikita on a mission more solo-ish, even with Ryan helping her in the background.

I loved the flashbacks as well, they do such a good job of adding in so much substance to the show.

» Steve Rogers ♥ Natasha Romanoff
Old 02-11-2011, 02:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That was such a good episode!

Nikita was so awesome such a badass! It was interesting to see her look back on her old cases.

Poor Alex. Wow Michael was really harsh!

Nathan/Alex are really fun and sweet. I'm glad he didn't care or really believed what Michael said. I'm warming up to them.

I don't think Ryan is a bad guy but Ryan/Nikita..eh not my cup of tea.

Michael/Nikita! Oh my gosh those flashbacks! They're was so much underlining emotions to them. They were wonderful! Just.....

Also I really love the sisterly friendship Nikita and Alex have.

On a shallows note both girls looked gorgeous tonight.
Old 02-11-2011, 05:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't understand a thing about this episode. It was kinda all over the place for me. I had no idea what the mission was about or what Nikita was doing, Though, I did love all the Alex, Alex&Michael, and Alex&Nathan scenes. Those were just amazing. Loved the last Alex&Nikita scene too.

i love you. ♡
Old 02-11-2011, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

i loved nathan & alex scenes!!! their kiss was hot!!!! i also loved nikta & michael flashback scenes too! i like that alex & nikita gave each other valentine's day presents too!
Old 02-12-2011, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

The Valentine's thing was cute.

» Steve Rogers ♥ Natasha Romanoff
Old 02-12-2011, 07:38 PM
New Fan

To love fades: Yeah, it was a bit hard to follow at places. But I think it was because of all the deception. There were many parties involved.

The Russian division created a dirty bomb and Voss was supposed to get it into the US, but then Voss wanted to defect. The US division has never been able to get to Voss, so the US division had his Berlin contact killed and planted bogus info so that Ryan (the CIA guy) would ask the help of Nikita since division knows that Nikita used to be assigned to Voss in the past (and so Nikita can get to Voss).

Note that during all of this, the Russian division want their dirty bomb back while the US division also wants to get their hands on it.

At the border, Ryan had his people take Voss away, but it wasn't Ryan's people, it was US division. Division had Voss killed and almost killed Nikita. At Nikita's request, Alex found out where they were bringing the bomb (to an airport). And pitted the US division against the Russian division in a shootout at the airport. Ryan left with the bomb while Nikita pretended to have it. The Russian guys took Nikita's case and then found out it was bogus. But Ryan was long gone by then with dirty bomb in hand (in his car).

I think that's how it went.

I thought it was a great episode. Lots of different agendas being played out as well as seeing how they all conflict or how people must adapt and/or sacrifice in preference for higher priorities.
Old 02-16-2011, 05:48 AM
New Fan

Good episode.