Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-02-2011, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nikita 1x13 ~ "Coup De Grace" Episode Discussion (02/03/11)

"Coup De Grace" Episode Discussion

Official Episode Synopsis:

Alex's (Lyndsy Fonseca) first assignment is a group mission to kill the Prince of Georgia at a museum gala. After Alex tells Nikita (Maggie Q) about the order, the two devise a plan to foil the assassination. However, Nikita trusts the wrong person and their plans are foiled, resulting in a stand-off and alerting Division that Nikita is in the building. Percy (Xander Berkeley) sends Michael (Shane West) in to kill Nikita. Nathan Hope directed the episode written by Albert Kim .

Source

» Steve Rogers ♥ Natasha Romanoff
Old 02-03-2011, 08:40 AM
Passionate Fan

Hoping for a good one..have not kept my hopes up too much..but still,the whole feel of this episode seems promising especially for Mikita.!!
Old 02-03-2011, 08:22 PM
Absolute Fan

I loved the episode, again it was great and ended at such a cliffhanger

Firstly, Alex - My girl, every episode she surprises me, every episode she makes me and Nikita proud Loved her quick thinking, her coded messages. Everything.

Michael - Havent seen much of him this ep, but the little we saw in that uniform was enough I think He looked extremely good. We need more of that FBI cover-up thingy

Nikita - Well Nikita is the usual bad ass Nikita, havent got much to say

I really enjoyed the action scenes, especially the team work of Alex/Nikita, want to see more and more of this.

I really enjoyed the small Malex moments we had, especially the second scene, so adorable

And finally, the last scene Cant wait to see what's going to happen..

Oh and I guess I can say the only dissapointment of this scene will be that there was no Birkhoff I missed him
Old 02-03-2011, 10:13 PM
New Fan

^ yea i missed Birkhoff too

but OMG... Michael knowwwwwws
and I simply adored Team Nikita/Alex... u go girls!
but um...why milk a lil champagne won't hurt

and way to many Mikita moments to even mention...simply
Old 02-03-2011, 10:54 PM
Addicted Fan

This episode was amazing. So much little (yet big) Mikita moments. I was so relieved that Leela didn't die in the end.

also, shane/michael looked particulary handsome in that FBI outfit, with the messy hairdo. I'm 'glad' he finally starts suspecting Alex. It's about time. I wonder what he'll do next. (aka cliffhanger!)
Old 02-03-2011, 11:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG! Fantastic ending...Shane West voice makes me faint...and Brendan Fehr is so hot!
Old 02-04-2011, 12:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

What a fantastic episode!

I love how quick Alex can think of things and loved how her and Nikita communicated via the walkie talkies. I adore these two and their relationship SO MUCH, it's so great seeing them in her apartment talking and prepping for missions and just being able to relax from their crazy world a little bit. That last scene between them, it just reinforced for me all the more how much Nikita is like an older sister to Alex.

Nikita was so fierce and kickass - I loved when she broke the heels on her shoes so she could run faster; finally a sensible kickass woman doing something realistic like that! I felt for her though, seeing the Prince and Leela in love and her standing there in the shadows..it was heartbreaking.

I loved Mikita's talk through the walkie talkies, especially her referencing back to 1.09 and what happened there. So much angst and emotions in so few words.

I missed Birkhoff too though, and I'm curious as to when we'll be seeing Amanda again.

» Steve Rogers ♥ Natasha Romanoff
Old 02-04-2011, 04:32 AM
Addicted Fan

Show is defo geting better.. I love team Alex/Nikita!! And what can I say everything's been said.. I only wonder what will Michael do next cause he obviously knows who's THE mole..
Old 02-04-2011, 04:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

good eppy love team alex & nikita too!
Old 02-04-2011, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

OMG!
This episode was so good. I so want to write a long review but I'm still in a hype of how good it was.
I LOVED Nikita/Alex. Seriously, they rock!!

i love you. ♡
Old 02-04-2011, 02:41 PM
Lr4
New Fan

Last nights episode was throughly entertaining!! Alex is proving to be a better agent then I ever thought possible, (which normally I would question, but since last week's episode with the flashbacks of what her father was grooming her for, I find her totally believable. ) Nikita and alex working on the outside together is one dynamic duo!!!

So another divison agent bites the dust!! Percy is seriously looking extremely morose, he doesnt even look like he cares anymore, I actually feel badly for the actor that's portraying Percy, he's suppose to be this bad guy running this secret agency and he's getting whipped every episode by his own creation. In fact when Percy was monitoring the op and michael walked in to ask him whats going on? Percy looked like he was about to cry on michael's shoulder.(which i think would have been a beautiful thing to see) The one issue that is really bringing this show down is that division has only had one successful op in 6 months, Perhaps percy should consider cancelling division. I'm wondering if by the end of this season if Percy will even be around?I would like to see Nikita loose some battles, it would make it alot more interesting, cause right now, before any episode starts the viewer knows that nikita will succeed so it kinda take away from the show.

Michael looks a lot sharper in this episode, well its about time! i felt kinda bad for him, in that last scene where nikita and alex are sitting rather smugly laughing at him while he's debriefing over the op. If they only knew that he's beginning to catch on, the light bulb is beginning to flash and that can mean bad times are around the bend for nikita and alex... happy trails....
Old 02-04-2011, 06:23 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lr4 (View Post)
In fact when Percy was monitoring the op and michael walked in to ask him whats going on? Percy looked like he was about to cry on michael's shoulder.(which i think would have been a beautiful thing to see)
HHHAHHAHAAAAHHA!!

That's just way too funny an image not to laugh at!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lr4 (View Post)
Michael looks a lot sharper in this episode, well its about time! i felt kinda bad for him, in that last scene where nikita and alex are sitting rather smugly laughing at him while he's debriefing over the op. If they only knew that he's beginning to catch on, the light bulb is beginning to flash and that can mean bad times are around the bend for nikita and alex... happy trails....
I'm just glad that they are finally having Michael's light-bulb flashing, I mean, the guy's not stupid, so I'm glad that they are upping the stakes with Michael knowing.

One thing I love about this show is just when you think things are gonna get stagnant and stay still, something comes barreling along and changes the play-field.

JEFFREY MACE|PATRIOT
Old 02-05-2011, 08:55 AM
Passionate Fan

I like the episode..I cannot say I loved it..coz Nikita has had some really awesome episodes in the past so it has set very high standards for itself.And i do agree with some..that Nikita winning everytime is just getting way too predictable.Division not being able to catch her @all..I mean with so much back-up?

Did not like the fight sequences..the sword fight scene especially.And Nikita doing the pose at the end of it LOL.I cant say I liked any fight scene in particular.Nikita taking down so many men at one time is a bit repetitive.I mean it is happening in every episode.

What I did love were all the underlying references of love running parallel between the Prince and Nikitas past with Michael.Those were good.It brought out those hidden feelings of love which I have not seen since episode 9.

Alex and Nikita ..when are they never good right?.Loved the opening scene..where Alex questions Nikita about her past with Michael.

Mikita convo was nice ...although we have had better but just hearing them speak after so long was like music to my ears.LOL and yeah the ending scene was good.Didn't care so much for the disappearing act..but love the fact that Micheal knows Nikita so well.

And again Michael suspecting Alex was a good twist but my question is,what is he going to do about it?.Coz Alex is a part of Nikita and anyone who is related to Nikita..I dont think Micheal will do any harm.LOL.

Basically want progression in the MIKITA story..this was a good episode i thought to add in a couple of flashbacks,Division days..but they let that opportunity go.Especially with that little tete-a tete with the princey in the basement coz everytime it appaers something is going to happen between them....it is back to those deadly stares.LOL.They need to TALK.!! Overall it was good but i cant help to think that it could have been so much better.