Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-23-2010, 10:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really liked tonight's episode.

We got a Birkhoff and Amanda scene. Which is different.

Jill was funny when Nikita smashed her phone.

Alex was really smart in this episode. Got Jill's name and made Birkhoff spill his Red Bull. She looked really sad when she figured out the information that she put together would lead to Nikita.

Nikita was badass as usual. Breaking her own arm to get away from Michael.
Old 09-23-2010, 10:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boringblog (View Post)
Alex was really smart in this episode. Got Jill's name and made Birkhoff spill his Red Bull. She looked really sad when she figured out the information that she put together would lead to Nikita.
LF was so great in that scene. She was so worried for Nikita. I'm loving their bond and glad that Nikita has someone watching out for her.

Old 09-24-2010, 02:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

I think I'm the only one so far who didn't like the episode that much
I didn't like the scenes between Nikita and Jill, it was boring for me and I was really not interested in them.

Percy knows now there's someone who leaks information. They all suspect Birkhoff for now.
The scene with Percy, Michael and Birkhoff was really funny, and I love that sort of love/hate relationship bewteen Michael and Birkhoff. They are often making fun of each other.

Amanda was terryifing in that episode! Melinda is really a great villain!

There will definitely be something between Alex, Thom and Jaden. I don't ship Alex with Thom, but their scene at the end was very cute
The trio work very well together, they were awesome in the "training" scene, I hope we will see more of them, working together like that.
They could be very dangerous if they work together, with Nikita to take down Division.

Now, my favorite ship Malex
They are just incredible together! Even when they are other characters in the scenes with them, "Shandsy" just stands out! They definitely "sparkle"
Michael was very amazed and proud of Alex when she figured out all these informations.
I think that Michael could be the one to figure out that she's working with Nikita.

Maybe it's just me, but I find Alex scared of Michael when she's talking with him... well, not scared, but like she's uncomfortable when she's with him, like she's shy. I don't know how to explain it

The fight, Michael/Nikita... that was awesome, poor Michael, he broke my heart! He looked so sad.
I thought Nikita was going to kill Jill!

Shane fighting is so sexy! Do it more Shane!
Old 09-24-2010, 07:11 AM
Passionate Fan

Nice ep

I don't know why, but I feel like Thom is only being nice to Alex so he can get closer to her cause he suspects something But anyway, nice moment between them, even though I ship Thom/Jaden

Nikita was badass with high heels as usual
Old 09-24-2010, 07:27 AM
Extreme Fan

WARNING! This post might sound offensive and insulting! It is just my POV. But can't help myself to not express it.

In general...hello people are we watching kick ass show or soap opera? If i wan't someone to cry me a river i will call Justin T.
I never thought that i'll need to turn on an ignorance so early in the show. I'll keep watching cause there was some candies but in general episode was weak.

Michael and Percy/ Michael&Percy& Birkoff/ Michael&Birkoff - they and their scenes made the whole episode to me. I love what i saw, i liked the smart ass moments between Michael and Birkoff.

Amanda - wow! She was so...i dunno cold and cruel and cynical at the same time. Great job of Melinda! (and have i mention that she is the most posh female in the show yet?)

Thom - Ashton made a good job too. He is kinda cute in all the ways as an actor and as a character. I liked how he explained the politics to girls and remind them in what situation they are in Division.

Jaden - oooo poor girl was jealous but i liked her as a spitfire.

Alex - ok...i love this girl, i absolutely fall for her. Fonseca rocked the show once again! I loved how she tricked them all over again! And how she showed Alex improvement during training mission.
I wont deny that i truly enjoyed the scenes between Males. He was so proud of her, but now she is kinds afraid of him cause she saw a dark side of him too. But i love how they always seem to "dance around each other"...can't wait to see more.

Michael - ooooo *breath girl, breath*.. he gave me fever! I really liked how professional he acted (well most of the time) and his fight (oh god i need a cold shower right now). BUT!!! Before the fight why the hell they made him look as a weak one for Nikita's sake? Hello people we are talking about the best division agent and he is under her heel??? I guess we should call Justin Timberlake and Celine Dion to sing a love song for them...very poor and cheesy one...
But they fixed this mistake in the end. Thank God!

Nikita....em...i'll better not say anything about it...cause i didn't buy it again. I didn't believe her not for a second. Sorry

I guess i am watching the show about Nikita skipping all nikita's scenes in my mind - paradox! hahah lol
Old 09-24-2010, 08:54 AM
Master Fan

I really liked the epi, the only thing that bothered me was the actress playing Jill, her scenes just felt a little off

other than that Alex was awesome she is very resourceful loved that she worked with Jaden and Thom but I really don't want a triangle there, I just want Alex and Jaden to be bffs

Michael and Birkhoff are hilarious, it would be nice to see Birkhoff on the field with them in the future

Nikita was awesome also, I wasn't a big fan of the fight scene with Michael, it seemed like Maggie was holding back

Old 09-24-2010, 01:15 PM
Addicted Fan

Solid episode.

The fight between Michael and Nikita was AWESOME! I definitely understood that they couldn't let Nikita win or let her be defeated so the outcome was just pure genius! And aww, Michael knew she wouldn't hurt him!

But the best part of the show is definitely the two female leads - Nikita and Alex. I loved their bond, and I just loved how Alex came through for Nikita.

Nikita is just pure awesome-sauce. Hehe, loved the way she crushed the phones. When she reached over to hug Jill, I was seriously like woaaaah. And then she revealed her pick-pocketing and I was like ahhhhh. Now it makes sense. I would definitely never believe Nikita as a touchy-feely kind of person. Really loving Maggie as Nikita and LF as Alex.
Old 09-24-2010, 06:53 PM
Elite Fan

I loved Julie Gonzalo, always have. That's why I loved her as Jill.

The scene with Nikita & Michael was pretty cool to watch. Great emotions and intensity.
Old 09-25-2010, 05:10 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advo (View Post)
Solid episode.

The fight between Michael and Nikita was AWESOME! I definitely understood that they couldn't let Nikita win or let her be defeated so the outcome was just pure genius! And aww, Michael knew she wouldn't hurt him!

But the best part of the show is definitely the two female leads - Nikita and Alex. I loved their bond, and I just loved how Alex came through for Nikita.

Nikita is just pure awesome-sauce. Hehe, loved the way she crushed the phones. When she reached over to hug Jill, I was seriously like woaaaah. And then she revealed her pick-pocketing and I was like ahhhhh. Now it makes sense. I would definitely never believe Nikita as a touchy-feely kind of person. Really loving Maggie as Nikita and LF as Alex.
couldn't have said it better myself.
And the hug really did seem weird at first but then it totally made sense
Shane and Maggie were wonderful as always. Now waiting for next week's!
Old 09-27-2010, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm late here, but I watched the episode that night and it was great; I loved seeing Michael and Nikita physically fighting with one another, and Alex doing her best to keep Nikita from harm's way after Birkhoff's microphone/chip got "blown." I adore Nikita&Alex and the dynamic between them, there's so much there and I can't wait to see and learn even more about the two of them.

» Steve Rogers ♥ Natasha Romanoff
Old 09-28-2010, 12:34 AM
Elite Fan

I thought that the episode was awesome.

Loving the job that Melinda is doing with her character. I was unsure when I heard she was part of the cast but, she is brilliant.

Hanging out for the next episode.

It's Elementary my dear Watson
Old 10-04-2010, 02:04 AM
Elite Fan

Finally got around to watching this episode. Loved it. I know I'm going to sound like a broken record here, but this show really does keep getting better & better.