Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-09-2010, 10:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

Agreed.

Me too.
Old 09-10-2010, 03:50 AM
Addicted Fan

Beat me if you like, but I'm not a fan of vampires, or True Blood and The Vampire Diaries. Sorry.

NIKITA for me is the show that CW and even whole TV was in need.

I just saw 1st episode and loved. Very, very good.
Cant wait to see next Week.

Love Shane West (I'm big fan of him since Once & Again), Lyndsy Fonseca and Maggie!!!
Old 09-10-2010, 04:17 AM
Loyal Fan

The pilot was great! A good way to introduce everyone and the "little" twist at end kept me on my toes for next week. Its a different show than what is on at the moment and that's why I think they got such good reviews
Can't wait to see more of Michael and Nikita and their relationship. And I have to say Alex is an interesting character as well.
Old 09-10-2010, 06:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

The episode was great !!!

I don't like Maggie Q. She's great as Nikita, she plays well, there's no problem... she's adorable in real life... but in the show, I don't know, there's something off for me, sorry. Maggie Q is perfect for the role, but grrr I can't put my hands on it, why I'm not to fond of her for that role, sorry
Maybe it's because I don't care about her character at all
Also, the couple Michael / Nikita is not for me (for now ...).

Lyndsy is really great in her role, I prefer her to Nikita. I find Alex much more interesting.

Shane, I love him, so happy he's back on tv!!!
He's great in his role! Even if he can still improve. It's a bit weird to see him in a serious role, mature, "nasty".
But his scene with Lyndsy at the beginning when they are in the room, was awesome! Shane and Lyndsy have great chemistry and Shane was bad a** in that scene when Alex tries to run and he grabs her arm!

I'm a "Michalex" and "Shandsy" shipper, so I'm happy that the pilot was full of their scenes. I think they would be really great together! I need something new and not all the time Michael / Nikita
A bro/sis relationship will be cute between them... though I'm not against a Michael/Alex couple I will be the happiest girl if it happens, I just love them soooo much

Shane's voice!!! SEXY ♥
I don't know why some people are making fun of him, and calling it the "Batman voice" and that he tries too hard to make it serious and dangerous? But I guess they don't know Shane and maybe never heard him speak before... But it's his true voice!

I hope that the ratings will be good !!!!!!!!!! I dont want the show to be cancelled
Old 09-10-2010, 06:48 AM
Obsessed Fan

I completely agree with your entire post, Missou. All my thoughts exactly!
Old 09-10-2010, 07:25 AM
Master Fan

Really liked the pilot, I thought they set up the story lines and main characters quite well. I am most interested in Alex and how her story line develops

Old 09-10-2010, 07:29 AM
Moderator Support Team

I really like the pilot and it was so great, but the ending was twist which that I assume that Nikita and Alex had plan this for long time, but wondering why they doing it.. Can't wait to see more of it since it look pretty interesting...

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 09-10-2010, 07:52 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Shane's voice!!! SEXY ♥
you got THAT right
Old 09-10-2010, 08:13 AM
Extreme Fan

How can be someone so exited and confused about the show? I don't know but i am.
Well i wont speak here about Mr. SW cause he is the reason to watch and he proved once again that he is so goddamn multitalanted that u just cannot ignore him and i really do respect him.
I was impressed with Melinda cause as a translator i know how hard for english speaking people to pronounce the lines in ukranian. Trust me it is much harder that pronounce them in russian. And she did it excellent! I could understand every word.
I think i want Alex to fall for Michael and try to steal him from Nikita.
Sorry but the idea of Ales as Nikitas insider was predictable after sneak peak and preview((( so sad that there was no more twists in first ep but i am sure they are up to come soon.
I really liked grown up Birkoff much more sarcastic and self confident.
I liked that they showed that Percy can be afraid and more than that i liked that they show that Michael do know what the division really is and why it is so dangerous to disturb those spiders.
About Nikita. Well i can't say that i don't like her. But smth is missing. May be i'll see smth later but for now i didn't saw a character what was described in all the spoilers and interviews.
Old 09-10-2010, 08:21 AM
Addicted Fan

Now that I've had some time to think about it...

I personally DO like Maggie in the role. Granted, I just like Maggie. But I read some criticism of her acting, and she seemed convincing to me. If she seemed to have monotone delivery or other negatives like that, I felt when I was watching that it was actually a reflection of her character feeling numb to the world. So really, right now she's so emotionally stunted she can't emote as a character. In that sense, she played it right in my opinion.

I do like Shane West, and yes, it gives me some amusement to remember that he worked with Peta Wilson (TV Nikita #1) in the movie League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. BUT, and this is a big one... his character is set up as Nikita's mentor, and I just can't see it. I would give a mentor at least 10 years on his student, and they come across more as equals. I'm not saying Shane can't play a bad mofo, but the idea of his character is older than Shane appears to be.
Old 09-10-2010, 08:33 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aikakone (View Post)
I do like Shane West, and yes, it gives me some amusement to remember that he worked with Peta Wilson (TV Nikita #1) in the movie League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. BUT, and this is a big one... his character is set up as Nikita's mentor, and I just can't see it. I would give a mentor at least 10 years on his student, and they come across more as equals. I'm not saying Shane can't play a bad mofo, but the idea of his character is older than Shane appears to be.
Yeah, in an interview Shane said that they were going to get someone around 36 to play Michael but they changed it for him, obviously they really loved him. He's 32 though, so that's not that much younger than they were looking. And I guess maybe they were thinking thats it's not so much his age that will give him his experience, but what he's been through in his life instead.
youtube; twitter; tumblr
Old 09-10-2010, 08:33 AM
Extreme Fan

Missou
i totally agree with u!
well (just don't shoot me here ok?) may be just for fun i would like to see a work encounter or work affair between Michael and Amanda

i was confused about Nikita or Maggy as nikita not because monotone acting and it wasn't monotone. It was smth i can't put my finger on for now but i'll try to explain somehow at some time later.

And about Michaels age. As u see recruits can be very very young and if they are good and talanted and hard working they can work in their career so i don't see the problem here with age. Just accept that Michael is the best (which was said in previous 1997 show also)
Old 09-10-2010, 08:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

What did everyone think of the premiere?
Proud Shipper and Fan of Val/Jeff Holly/Henry Brooke/Lucas Jake/Peyton Nathan/Taylor Sean/Emma Craig/Manny Jay/Alex Spinner/Paige Kelso/Jackie Eric/Donna Cory/Topanga Slater/Jesse Zack/Kelly David/Donna Brenda/Dylan Kelly/Brandon Steve/Janet Brady/Amber Henry/Sam[/ COLOR]Dedicated to Andrew Lawrence, Dustin Milligan, ARod Jared Padalecki, Sam Winchester, and Milo Ventimiglia True Love First Love[/COLOR] I want a Henry of my own.
Old 09-10-2010, 09:18 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:

Shane's voice!!! SEXY ♥
I don't know why some people are making fun of him, and calling it the "Batman voice" and that he tries too hard to make it serious and dangerous? But I guess they don't know Shane and maybe never heard him speak before... But it's his true voice!

Totally agree...
Of course Shane West has hoarse voice, he smokes & he's no longer a child. He grew & he's a man now. A hot man in my opinion
Old 09-10-2010, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh my gosh. I didn't think I would really love Nikita, but it was so awesome! SO GREAT. Can't wait to see more of this show!