Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-21-2010, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by memory91 (View Post)
Did they show a promo for next week?

Thanks guys. Eh...I'll skip this one.
WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS EPISODE??

OMG It's all kinds of amazing.
Old 10-21-2010, 10:13 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Nevermind, I read a recap. Um...yeah. Not watching this episode.
Yea I wouldn't even bother after reading the recap how Michael was giving Alex the seductive look & their tender moments... like..

If they were to hook up. Nikita better be hooking up with Owen, he is a fine man! And they have a lot of similarities
Old 10-21-2010, 10:15 PM
Elite Fan

Yes that Michael had nothing to do with that killing.

Quote:
Yea I wouldn't even bother after reading the recap how Michael was giving Alex the seductive look & their tender moments... like..

If they were to hook up. Nikita better be hooking up with Owen, he is a fine man! And they have a lot of similarities
That was my reaction...um NO GRACIAS.

Old 10-21-2010, 10:17 PM
Absolute Fan

You can clearly tell where Nikita's priority lies when the first thing she asks after learning about Owen being given the kill order is "did Michael know?"

It's so clear that Michael is always on her mind!!

And with Michael being so protective of Alex, it's like he's trying to make up for what happened with Nikita, thinking that if he saves Alex, he can at least take away the pain of losing Nikita.

JEFFREY MACE|PATRIOT
Old 10-21-2010, 10:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryceLarkinFanForever (View Post)
You can clearly tell where Nikita's priority lies when the first thing she asks after learning about Owen being given the kill order is "did Michael know?"

And with Michael being so protective of Alex, it's like he's trying to make up for what happened with Nikita, thinking that if he saves Alex, he can at least take away the pain of losing Nikita.
Aww...they are both so focused on each other.

Alex is Nikita...everyone sees the similarities.

Old 10-21-2010, 10:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yes that Michael had nothing to do with that killing.

That was my reaction...um NO GRACIAS.
I didn't feel there was anything romantic about it.. XD If anything I really felt it was more like a father's tenderness to their daughter.
Old 10-21-2010, 10:22 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryceLarkinFanForever (View Post)

haha yup! that was my exact thought when she asked that... Michael is always on her mind too.. its not just him - they're always in sync with each other! (thats why i cant wait for 1x09 - its gonna be all kinds of EPIC)

and i think so too - Although Alex is technically not Nikita... Michael is trying to brainwash himself into thinking she is so that he can make up for what happened with Nikita.. and on some level - unknown to me atm - i think that he feels if he protects Alex... SOMEHOW... Nikita will come back to him... (little does he know that is very possible since Nikita/Alex are partners...)

yeah Raquel i can see why its ok to skip this eppy.. besides the best parts (aka. Mikita parts) you can hear from us and catch on youtube later
Old 10-21-2010, 10:29 PM
Elite Fan

Still gonna skip it.

Old 10-21-2010, 10:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I KNOW! - i just loved that she had to ask that first of all... cause i think thats what she has forced herself to believe all these years that she wasnt sure.. and then now she just got confirmation that she was right... and that her trusting him was the right call...
Gosh, I just love that scene, she was all emotional while reliving Daniel's death, but then she jsut had to ask about Michael. I think it's because Michael is just the person she trusted the most, other than Daniel, and since Daniel's death, she's sorta just lumped him in with the rest of Division...

Now she knows he never betrayed her.
Old 10-21-2010, 10:42 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinslet (View Post)
Gosh, I just love that scene, she was all emotional while reliving Daniel's death, but then she jsut had to ask about Michael. I think it's because Michael is just the person she trusted the most, other than Daniel, and since Daniel's death, she's sorta just lumped him in with the rest of Division...

Now she knows he never betrayed her.
yup...ita.

i kinda picture her saying to Michael one day something like "You are the only person i trust in this world - but at the end of the day you are still on my enemy's side... until you can be by my side instead of Percy, this...us... will never work."

because i think that was what made them be torn apart... the fact that although Michael loves her.. at the end of the day, he chose to stand by Percy instead of her... so now he's going to keep protecting her... until he can build the emotional strength and balls to say "****** you Percy! Im going to stand by the woman I love and that actually loves and cares about me, and doesnt just see me as a little puppet to control!" or something to that effect... hahah

of course something like this will only come in later seasons.. but you know.. already thinking about it! hahaha

ps: I absolutely ADORE that he's keeping track of how many days he hasnt heard from Nikita
Old 10-21-2010, 10:57 PM
Loyal Fan

^^Hah! I can picture him crossing off days on his calendar

Shane West is fantastic .
Old 10-21-2010, 11:04 PM
Elite Fan

Michael counting the days he doesn't hear from his beloved.

Last edited by Nothing Else Matters; 10-21-2010 at 11:15 PM
Old 10-21-2010, 11:10 PM
Extreme Fan

thought on episode. aw man when the episode mentioned we'll find out who killed Daniel I thought it was gonna be all dramatic & angsty, lol. but it wasn't. i mean maggie was good, but i expected more

malex in this episode, LOADS! I guess they tried to make us feel better by thinking he thought Nikita is dead so now he's all "i got u, i'll protect u. i won't lose u too." but it's like FOR REALS? I mean WHEN IN THE WORLD THEY THEY BECOME SO CLOSE that she's his favorite? I mean he saved her once. But I mean what grounds for him to start to have "strong" feelings? he just fall for girls that quickly or whatever u call it. platonic or not it seems "more". not trying to hate on malex (i have no issues, b/c there will always be differently ships), but purely hating on how they're depicting it. if u're gonna give malex, do it right man. what the hell was that?

sidenote: i guess percy isn't as obvious as we thought he was about mikita
{SimonAlisha | misfits}
Kate | icon

Last edited by LuckyRabbit; 10-21-2010 at 11:15 PM
Old 10-21-2010, 11:22 PM
Loyal Fan

I don't hate the idea of a Michael/Alex pairing. I just think that their relationship is more like that of a father/daughter thing. That being said I didn't get any vibe in a romantic direction with those two in this episode. I think that Nikita was on Michael's mind for the most part of this episode. Right from the beginning up until the end. And it was all Percy's fault at the beginning of the episode: he mentioned the relationship between Michael and Nikita. So of course Michael was thinking about her...

Yeah well... I don't know if you've realized it but I'M BACK! I missed you all so much! And I've to say goodbye in a couple of minutes because I've to go to university. Meh... Do. Not. Want. ;_;
Old 10-21-2010, 11:31 PM
Extreme Fan

i totally didn't get the father/daughter vibe, lol. I got a romantic acoming vibe. i know they're trying to pimp out to all the ships. i just didn't like how it just on so quickly. i thought they were gonna take it slow. i'm not scare of malex or threaten by them b/c i know it's mikita in the end, but it was just kind of a sudden and i was taken back. i'm giving michael a little pass b/c he thought nikita might have died so he might not being thinking ALL that clearly. but oh well...no more malex talk

Percy is an EVIL genius. So evil but I can't help by like him a little

I was reading back and ppl are all excited that Michael didn't have anything to do with Daniel. BUT ACTUALLY, Owen NEVER said that. he said, "My order came from Percy." it doesn't say that Michael didn't know. Percy usually give kill orders anyway. In the back of my mind, I think maybe just maybe they might bring this back around and that Michael might have known and maybe tried to stop it. I just don't buy that Michael's hands are completely clean from this.

hi Christine. wb. i was gone too, lol. damn uni!

one of the title suggestion definitely has to be (as Raquel & u guys mentioned): Because Michael is counting the days he doesn't hear from Nikita.
{SimonAlisha | misfits}
Kate | icon

Last edited by LuckyRabbit; 10-21-2010 at 11:36 PM