Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-11-2010, 08:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinslet (View Post)
At some point, I can definitely see Michael working as a double agent. XD
I can see this happening too.

Old 10-11-2010, 09:11 PM
Master Fan

These are so great pics! I enjoy hearing all the details, sound like interesting spoliers so Thanks for sharing these!

Their scenes were so great and intense like always! They do have sexual tension!
Old 10-11-2010, 09:16 PM
Master Fan

These are so great pics! I enjoy hearing all the details, sound like interesting spoliers so Thanks for sharing these!

Mikita scenes were so great so far! They always had sexual tension!
Old 10-12-2010, 12:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shu (View Post)
Can I be added?
Welcome, you've been added!

OMG, can you imagine, him working as a Double agent, how intense that would be, not just for when Division would find out, but for Michael/Nikita, having to work together and trying not to let old feelings get in the way of allowing them to accomplish what they need to accomplish. It'd be gold!

» Steve Rogers ♥ Natasha Romanoff
Old 10-12-2010, 01:22 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Fate (View Post)
Welcome, you've been added!

OMG, can you imagine, him working as a Double agent, how intense that would be, not just for when Division would find out, but for Michael/Nikita, having to work together and trying not to let old feelings get in the way of allowing them to accomplish what they need to accomplish. It'd be gold!
It would be gold. All that tension.

Old 10-12-2010, 03:47 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

I don't know if you have already read this, probably yes, it's from Maggie...and I don't think it's very spoilerish, if it's not tell me and I edit the post

She's talking about Owen
Quote:
There has to sort of be the anti-Michael,” explained Q. “There has to be someone who comes along and makes the audience wonder whether she is going to try to rely on the feelings of the past or whether she is going to try to move on. And what that entails. And another thing for her is that it’s kind of impossible to be with the fiance character. It has to be someone who is equally complex or someone who understands her complexity in a way that she doesn’t. And so yeah, there is going to be a sort of challenge in the male arena coming up.
Source

I can't wait for the challenge

Old 10-12-2010, 06:55 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by airali_glo (View Post)
I don't know if you have already read this, probably yes, it's from Maggie...and I don't think it's very spoilerish, if it's not tell me and I edit the post

She's talking about Owen

Source

I can't wait for the challenge
i actually hadnt seen that Illaria!

thanks so much

Thats actually soooo great to hear! that means we might actually get more subtle jealous Michael since he's in "competition" with Owen and he prob will find out next ep that he's staying with Nikita!
Old 10-12-2010, 07:50 AM
Addicted Fan

I hope deeply that NIKITA will not have a love relationship with Owen. For me it would be horrible to see Michael still more hurt. And that way I would want Michael to another woman, and never with Nikita. I'm sorry...
I hope it is only a challenge to provoke jealousy in Michael. Only it...
As you may have noticed, I sound like a foreigner in the midst of war between the shippers. I dont have one...
My favorite character is Michael and seeing him be betrayed by woman he loves, so not my style.
She would have to redeem herself enough to deserve Michael's love.

(a little off-topic: That's why I almost hated Neela in ER and then the final between Ray (Shane West) and Neela without a single kiss, it was a total disappointment)

Please dont beat me!

I have the impression (maybe a feeling of mine) that Owen will say it was Michael who killed Daniel. And even maybe lying just to leave Nikita more vulnerable or against Michael...

Last edited by lovebird; 10-12-2010 at 07:57 AM Reason: ...
Old 10-12-2010, 08:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

My only issue with Owen/Nikita is that everything is still too fresh to start an actual relationship? Like, I don't care if they have no strings attached sex, but it's just not believable for a love story for them right now.. just like it's unbelieval that Michael and Nikita will get together this season.
Old 10-12-2010, 09:09 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebird (View Post)
I would want Michael to another woman, and never with Nikita. I'm sorry...
I think you're in the wrong thread Elsa

I don't know, to me Owen was really in love with Emily, and I don't ever see him and Nikita really getting on. He seems to want to get done what he feel needs done, and he'll kill anyone that gets in the way - and I don't think Nikita wants that.

So with Michael and her working together - aside from the fact it would be so hot - they would both want the same thing.
youtube; twitter; tumblr
Old 10-12-2010, 09:25 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocRock08 (View Post)
I think you're in the wrong thread Elsa

I don't know, to me Owen was really in love with Emily, and I don't ever see him and Nikita really getting on. He seems to want to get done what he feel needs done, and he'll kill anyone that gets in the way - and I don't think Nikita wants that.

So with Michael and her working together - aside from the fact it would be so hot - they would both want the same thing.
Sammy I think I was misunderstood.
I do not want Michael to another woman. I just do not want Nikita has sexual or deep relationships with other men just to get Michael's jealous. That's horrible. As I've been betrayed, I hate it.
Be used or use another person to make jealousy to the other, my feelings are hurt too much to accept that.
Dont get me wrong I'm not shiper Michael/Alex too... I dont have shipper...
But if Nikita sleep with other men, I 'll also accept that Michael sleeps with other women... I'll accept if they are fake relationships...

If there is a neutral shipper, where I and people like me can talk about all the possibilities between the couples, I get out.
Unfortunately I have to keep my ideas because I feel out of place in any Nikita forums because of the war between the shippers.
Lately I'm an alien prevented from speaking in a series that I love, because it is divided into shippers
I think I need got out of forums...

Last edited by lovebird; 10-12-2010 at 09:31 AM Reason: ...
Old 10-12-2010, 10:53 AM
Total Fan

Don't feel out of place, I did misunderstand and thought you meant that you don't want Michael/Nikita at all - and of course you can say how you feel on the Nikita forum - like in the Michael threads, and all - the ones that aren't shipper related at all.

I don't feel like there is a war between shippers - unless Michael/Alex shippers have been saying stuff, I've not read anything in the last 6 threads here

*hugs* Sorry for misunderstanding you
youtube; twitter; tumblr
Old 10-12-2010, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I undersatnd what you're saying, Elsa, XD

But for me, I don't want them to be sleeping with the another person just because the person they love jsut happen to be sleepign wtih another person. XD I think that's a very immature way of handling that.
Old 10-12-2010, 11:00 AM
Addicted Fan

I understand. And while I would be "thrilled" to see some more of that reaction to the "boyfriend" mention from 1x05, I don't want Nikita to hook up with some guy just to make Michael jealous.

But I'm pretty sure that this show is not as "cheap" as those teenage movies, with their "OMG LET'S DATE THAT GUY SO THAT HOTTIE WILL BECOME SUPER DUPER JEALOUS". I expect Nikita to start dating a man when she feels ready, and after some sexual tension, obviously.

But that doesn't mean that I don't still ship Mikita. I trust they will one day get together, even if it's after five seasons!
Old 10-12-2010, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Exclusive: 'Nikita' getting a 'slight tweak' | Ausiello | EW.com
I don't like the sound of this. They should just leave the show the way it is!
I know better
But I still feel you all around icon