Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-07-2010, 07:55 PM
Total Fan

Its no problem and I can't wait for Thursday either!!

Yes I do. I made one to Already Over....

It's a more angsty take on their relationship. I'm working on another one now. We have a lot of great fan vidders! Did you see the one that forensicduck made? It's sooo good.

ETA- Rachel Another song...Gravity of Love - Enigma maybe? Better Days - Goo Goo Dolls. Oh and We Are by Ana Johnsson.
Old 11-07-2010, 07:58 PM
Addicted Fan

Gahhh!!! i LOVE THOSE VIDS.
AND I LOVE MIKITA!!! haha

ok, and i just realized if we go one thread a day.. we'll get to the 20th by thursday or friday at the most... which is great cause thats our usual pace usually anyway
Old 11-07-2010, 08:03 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikitaIsIt (View Post)
Gahhh!!! i LOVE THOSE VIDS.
AND I LOVE MIKITA!!! haha

ok, and i just realized if we go one thread a day.. we'll get to the 20th by thursday or friday at the most... which is great cause thats our usual pace usually anyway
That would be awesome if we could pull that off!! Lets try to aim for that. I LOVE THEM TOOOOO. Right there with you. Why we are on a vidding pimping frenzy. Another great one.

All these are really angsty. I have a feeling a lot more less angsty vids will come out of the new episode. They seem really playful in it... but our BBs are really angsty right now. The poor things. They NEEED each other.
Old 11-07-2010, 08:05 PM
Addicted Fan

yess... we shall aim for that

ohhhh how i love that one too!
"that's what happens when a tornado meets a volcano".....yup! sound about right.
Old 11-07-2010, 08:06 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by point0fn0return (View Post)
Its no problem and I can't wait for Thursday either!!

Yes I do. I made one to Already Over....

It's a more angsty take on their relationship. I'm working on another one now. We have a lot of great fan vidders! Did you see the one that forensicduck made? It's sooo good.

ETA- Rachel Another song...Gravity of Love - Enigma maybe? Better Days - Goo Goo Dolls....hmm.

Jenna, I the vids! Soo much Mikita love!

Rachel,I got alot of songs - Iris||Goo Goo Dolls, Whatever it takes||Lifehouse, Only One||Yellowcard, Far away||Nickelback.. Thats i got. I have more but, its all in my ipod..oh i made a Mikita Playlist on it

- Mari -
Old 11-07-2010, 08:08 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
yess... we shall aim for that

ohhhh how i love that one too!
"that's what happens when a tornado meets a volcano".....yup! sound about right.
Yep As I said before they are big mother effer forces of nature. ....Our BBs are so Bad ass. Love it.

Yes we shall!

Another great video...

Every Mikita vid that has been made I have favored.
Old 11-07-2010, 08:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Adding you now!!!
Thanks for the add! I'm Sam.
Old 11-07-2010, 08:13 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbailey (View Post)
Thanks for the add! I'm Sam.
Hey Sam!!! How has your day been? ...Just got to say again I love your icon. That kiss was amazing.
Old 11-07-2010, 08:14 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Yep As I said before they are big mother effer forces of nature. ....Our BBs are so Bad ass. Love it
DAMN RIGHTTTTT.... TEAM BADASS!!! Wooo!

Hey Sam! Im Rachel, or Rach

And Mari! added your songs to it too and i have a Mikita playlist too! its awesome!
Old 11-07-2010, 08:18 PM
Total Fan

Mari those songs are perfect. Also just letting you all know we have a shipper list of reasons why we ship them & also we are doing a wishlist. So if you guys have any ideas for scenes you'd like to see in S1 eventually or scenes you'd just like to see in general...just post them. Same goes with reasons why we ship them.

We are up to 106...I think...Right Rachel? Of reasons why we ship Mikita.

And OMG that graphic. ... So perfect and so true. Team Badass Indeed!
Old 11-07-2010, 08:22 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Mari those songs are perfect. Also just letting you all know we have a shipper list of reasons why we ship them & also we are doing a wishlist. So if you guys have any ideas for scenes you'd like to see in S1 eventually or scenes you'd just like to see in general...just post them. Same goes with reasons why we ship them.

We are up to 106...I think...Right Rachel? Of reasons why we ship Mikita.

And OMG that graphic. ... So perfect and so true. Team Badass Indeed!
Yup!!

106 for reasons and 30 for the wishlist...... and counting!
Old 11-07-2010, 08:27 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Yup!!

106 for reasons and 30 for the wishlist...... and counting!
And what is the # of songs we have for the fanmix? We are doing pretty good.

So are you going to send these all to Sammy?
Old 11-07-2010, 08:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
DAMN RIGHTTTTT.... TEAM BADASS!!! Wooo!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lbh5m38sG51qdhqn1.jpg

Hey Sam! Im Rachel, or Rach
LOVE this!! They are definitely Team BAMF.

Nice to meet you Rachel!
Old 11-07-2010, 08:40 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
And what is the # of songs we have for the fanmix? We are doing pretty good.

So are you going to send these all to Sammy?
we have 36 songs... this might be the only thing that we might have to cut down for sammy to put in the OP... which speaking of, yeah i guess so right? I know she's working on all the art, so i think to make it consistent, like all the reasons and wishlist and stuff should be the same style with whatever else she's doing...

Im also going to finish gathering up the quotes this week maybe tmorrow and tuesday... and then there's just the moments, which will either be a picspam and/or gifs.... its going to be an amazeballs OP im sure
Old 11-07-2010, 08:45 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
we have 36 songs... this might be the only thing that we might have to cut down for sammy to put in the OP... which speaking of, yeah i guess so right? I know she's working on all the art, so i think to make it consistent, like all the reasons and wishlist and stuff should be the same style with whatever else she's doing...

Im also going to finish gathering up the quotes this week maybe tmorrow and tuesday... and then there's just the moments, which will either be a picspam and/or gifs.... its going to be an amazeballs OP im sure
Oh yeah we probably will have to cut down the song list a bit...Boo. Well we will just pick the ones that work the best for our Mikita. Yeah I figured since she's doing all the art and such she might have a particular way of formatting it. IDK...just a guess. I'm no graphic artist. ...

I can't wait to see the OP. It's going to be utterly gorgeous. ... Hopefully we can get there pretty fast.

BTW I have to bring this over. It's just gorgeous...it was just posted on Tumblr.

By Kmoleary