Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-04-2010, 10:04 PM
Absolute Fan

Guys, I can't keep up! I went away for a sec and now I'm lost.

I'm gonna get reading.
Old 11-04-2010, 10:05 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by forensicduck (View Post)
http://i51.tinypic.com/foezv7.gif

Ugh Michael, you know, you can keep pointing that thing at her, at some point you're going to have to acknowledge that you've lost your credibility a looong time ago.
Look at him breathe that sigh of relief LOL. OMG....haha. He did. He just needs to stop it now and go over to her and hope in the seat beside her and go, "BAI GUYS". lol
Old 11-04-2010, 10:06 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Ugh Michael, you know, you can keep pointing that thing at her, at some point you're going to have to acknowledge that you've lost your credibility a looong time ago.
Seriously! Soon people are gonna start to notice that he keeps making up excuses for not shooting her. And he's gonna run out of those excuses. Damn just admit it.
Old 11-04-2010, 10:08 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikitaIsIt (View Post)
Awww Ducky!! loved that you already uploaded that scene!!! already commented!! short one cause i am still not very lucid right now!

kinda Drunk on Mikita Love!!! true story.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lbeb4uMQui1qdhqn1.gif
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lbeb51dz6e1qdhqn1.gif
BADASSES IN LOVE oh and I love our bb's!
Lol I'm drunk on the Mikita love too. I'm sitting here in a daze. Thinking OMG...I have 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 OMG. the wait till the Mikita ep.... I'm gonna drive myself NUTS.

LOVE our Bad asses in love!!!! Nikita kicked so much butt in tonights episode (even if she got hers handed to her she still was awesome & did THAT awesome). She went down in a fight that's for sure and took 1 of them out. Lol.
Old 11-04-2010, 10:12 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver reflection (View Post)
Seriously! Soon people are gonna start to notice that he keeps making up excuses for not shooting her. And he's gonna run out of those excuses. Damn just admit it.
IKR?! How long is he going to keep up these charades?
Old 11-04-2010, 10:14 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver reflection (View Post)
This!! Why can't he just admit it already!?!? Well at least you can add more to your picspam Ducky.
Old 11-04-2010, 10:14 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by point0fn0return (View Post)
Lol I'm drunk on the Mikita love too. I'm sitting here in a daze. Thinking OMG...I have 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 OMG. the wait till the Mikita ep.... I'm gonna drive myself NUTS.

LOVE our Bad asses in love!!!! Nikita kicked so much butt in tonights episode (even if she got hers handed to her she still was awesome & did THAT awesome). She went down in a fight that's for sure and took 1 of them out. Lol.
This is the best kind of thing to be drunk on!! and the hangover of it is also going to be fktastic!!!

and omg babeee!! dont even remind me right now!!! were going to have to srsly keep ourselves in check this week.. because i am srsly going to be going insanee! like i dont think ill be able to focus on anything fully! cause ill be thinking MIKITA the ENTIRE time....

and i knwww she kicked so much ass!!! i love our little badass bb's!!
and straight up! Michael is going to have to own up to it pretty soon!...you already cant fool us bb.... you wont be able to keep fooling everybody else too long either!
Old 11-04-2010, 10:19 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
IKR?! How long is he going to keep up these charades?
I know it's getting ridiculous.

Alright bbs, I'm off. I've gotta get up in six-ish hours. Be back tomorrow!
Old 11-04-2010, 10:19 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikitaIsIt (View Post)
This is the best kind of thing to be drunk on!! and the hangover of it is also going to be fktastic!!!

and omg babeee!! dont even remind me right now!!! were going to have to srsly keep ourselves in check this week.. because i am srsly going to be going insanee! like i dont think ill be able to focus on anything fully! cause ill be thinking MIKITA the ENTIRE time....

and i knwww she kicked so much ass!!! i love our little badass bb's!!
and straight up! Michael is going to have to own up to it pretty soon!...you already cant fool us bb.... you wont be able to keep fooling everybody else too long either!
YEP!!! It is the best thing to be drunk on. Right there with you on going insane too. I love them too....they are so perfect for each other.

We can add onto our list of why they rock after this episode. Next episode we are gonna hit like 300+ LOL if we want to do that. Heck I can pull stuff from the promo alone.
Old 11-04-2010, 10:21 PM
Absolute Fan

Hi everyone

I just got done watching the eppy, and WOW the promo made me speechless.Can't wait for next Thursday!

- Mari -
Old 11-04-2010, 10:24 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena_1716 (View Post)
Hi everyone

I just got done watching the eppy, and WOW the promo made me speechless.Can't wait for next Thursday!
Hey there!!! It left us all speechless too hence the title of the thread....I got to bring this over here for you.

Old 11-04-2010, 10:25 PM
Addicted Fan

Updated!

Oh, Michael. XD
Old 11-04-2010, 10:27 PM
Master Fan

OMG!!!! I can't wait for next week's episode. MIKITA.
•icon by: deep within me
Old 11-04-2010, 10:27 PM
Total Fan

LOL!!! Look at all of Michaels awwwe he's winning ATM.
Old 11-04-2010, 10:28 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by point0fn0return (View Post)
YEP!!! It is the best thing to be drunk on. Right there with you on going insane too. I love them too....they are so perfect for each other.

We can add onto our list of why they rock after this episode. Next episode we are gonna hit like 300+ LOL if we want to do that. Heck I can pull stuff from the promo alone.
LOL. yess lets doo that!!!! oh me too! the promo alone just like exploded my mind with a billion more reason why they ARE PERFECT and IN LOVE.. and WILL ALWAYS BE THEM...!!

to the reasons/manifesto first right!??!?!

Hey Mari!!! gahhh!! i knoww the promo is perfection!! check a few pages back we got caps!!!...
actually scratch that... ill post them again!! cause we need them every pg!!!

i just cant!!! OH MY MIKITA!!!!! it needs to be thursday!! i dont even know what im going to do to myself during this eppy!!! i prob wont even watch it right cause my heart will just be beating so effing fast!