Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-23-2010, 12:24 AM
Total Fan

Ok I might have to make this video. I love vids like that...that kind of study the characters to the core of who they are and bring them back together to show why they are amazing. Sort of like my Broken vid but this could be more from both POVs.

-adds to MV list-

You officially have the biggest Mikita playlist ever. I might be coming to you for updates on it soon.

"My heart is not cold,
it's broken."
Old 11-23-2010, 12:25 AM
Addicted Fan

By the way, the OP looks gorgeous! I love the gifs.
Old 11-23-2010, 12:27 AM
Total Fan

Do you like how the bios are now aligned/look or is that too much? ....

Glad you love the gifs!!

"My heart is not cold,
it's broken."
Old 11-23-2010, 12:29 AM
Addicted Fan

wooo! yay! I'll love for you to do it... cause i have that in my mind right now.. and since were so in sync.. I know you'll capture excatly what Im picturing! plus i love how much thought and emotion you put into vids like that!!
Hope you do it

haha yeah... im always constantly adding songs either new ones that i buy.. or old ones that randomly come up when im on shuffle mode and i see their so Mikita! i love those moments..

yay! glad you like it Ducky!!!

Old 11-23-2010, 12:32 AM
Total Fan

Awe. I'm so glad you love my vids BB. Yeah I put a LOT of thought into some of them. To the point I feel like I'm going to go crazy sometimes - but hey it's for Mikita. So worth it. If I do snap one day just send me to the cray cray bin. I know you guys have my back! (Psst tho I think I'm already a bit crazy lol...but it's cool).

LOL yes. Your list has how many songs now? Curious .

OMM MIKITA ADORABLE FACE EXPRESSIONS, SMILES, CUTENESS FTMFW!

"My heart is not cold,
it's broken."
Old 11-23-2010, 12:36 AM
Addicted Fan

Truth.. everything we do gifs/arts/vids are all for Mikita!!! so its is beyond worth it!! all the time and effort put into it they deserve it! for being all kinds of Epic....

THEIR INDENTICAL FACIAL EXPRESSIONS TO EACH OTHER SHOULD BE ILLEGAL WITH JUST HOW EFFING ADORABLE THEY ARE!!

I’m falling even more in love with you. Letting go of all I’ve held onto. I’m standing here until you make me move. I’m hanging by a moment here with you.
Old 11-23-2010, 12:39 AM
Total Fan

I love how caring she was to him in the car. The way she looked at him...and the way he looked back. It's like he knew she could see everything he was feeling by just a glance. He can't hide anything from her. So emotionally vulnerable with her which is what a "trained" assassin is not suppose to be. Same goes for her. It's love.

"My heart is not cold,
it's broken."
Old 11-23-2010, 12:42 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by point0fn0return (View Post)
I love how caring she was to him in the car. The way she looked at him...and the way he looked back. It's like he knew she could see everything he was feeling by just a glance. He can't hide anything from her. So emotionally vulnerable with her which is what a "trained" assassin is not suppose to be. Same goes for her. It's love.

OMM. So much TRUTH. That's exactly what I got from that scene!!
amazing

oh and i forgot to answer my last post... lol. Right now I have 110 songs in the playlist
obsessed much!??! maybe. hahaha

and this just breaks my heart. HER DESPERATION. of possibly losing him

And his inner struggle of doing what he think he needs to do... and the pain of leaving her behind!
I cant....
Old 11-23-2010, 12:47 AM
Total Fan

OMM this scene breaks my heart every time + her breaking down and screaming his name over and over again pleading for him not to do what he's about to. Knowing it's a suicide mission. She couldn't bear the thought of losing him.

Also as you said his inner struggle of doing what he needs to do...and him having to leave her behind. He knew he couldn't bring her bc of how it was a suicide mission. Man this scene kills me.

"My heart is not cold,
it's broken."
Old 11-23-2010, 12:51 AM
Addicted Fan

Ikrr!!!!

and as I was grabbing for this gif.. I had switched to my Mikita playlist and this song came on ..... GAHHHHH!!!!!

SHE WANTS TO SAVE HIM!!!! and he also saved her in a way too.... gahh! besides just the physical... cause that , we already know they always will!

btw... can she get more emotionally attached?!?! Yeah, your not one to talk bb! (refers to her "the way you did... with me" in the pilot)

your just as attached as he is
Old 11-23-2010, 12:56 AM
Addicted Fan

Omm, the song "Save You" is so perfect and heartbreaking for them.

I also came across a song that kinda fits Michael.
Old 11-23-2010, 12:58 AM
Total Fan

She is so attached, I think Nikita had a big wake up call in 1x09. Remembering how it was with Michael, feeling those feelings again, working with him, it all just came rushing back. She always knew deep down but I just love that in 1x09 - she saw it finally as did we.

Her comment about losing him though. Nikita, sweetie, you will never lose Michael.

"My heart is not cold,
it's broken."
Old 11-23-2010, 12:59 AM
Addicted Fan

Oh that's a great from Michael's POV Ducky!!! and ikr... "save you" is such a great song for them.. that one's been on my playlist since the beginning

one day you'll get it bb..... she did it for YOU.
Old 11-23-2010, 01:55 AM
Addicted Fan

I actually felt bad for Nikita because she saw how much Michael was slowly losing his mind.
Old 11-23-2010, 03:28 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Quote:
Originally Posted by point0fn0return (View Post)

I totally agree