Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-23-2011, 11:00 PM
Addicted Fan

Thank you bb!!!

i needed to go back to Mikita... i floveee our bb's Shaggie - but MIkita, yo. ITS WHERE ITS AT the biggest place holders in mah heart!

and hell yes!!! that exchange was the BEST EFFING SWAP EVA. no one can do it better!!

only THE BADASS SOULMATES!!!
Old 01-23-2011, 11:02 PM
Total Fan

Mikita love eye!sex ... they are SO freaking good at it. LOL. I can't wait either!

I also can't wait till the eye!sex because just the sex! LOL. I mean with all their pent up tension, etc. it's going to be the hottest fudging thing on the planet. It'll start off against the wall, floor, or her being pinned to something and...they will break all kinds of ****. OMM I'll DIE! FLATLINE. GOODBAIIIII world.

"My heart is not cold,
it's broken."
Old 01-23-2011, 11:04 PM
Loyal Fan

amen to that!

Hmm. I wonder if Mikita ever exchanged 'I love yous'.
Old 01-23-2011, 11:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by point0fn0return (View Post)

Yeah that sounds like a plan to me!

What are the positions exactly being broken down into? Webmistress... (Me?) and you right? ... Then a Co-Webmistress? I know Ducky (forensicduck) will want a part in this too.
I was thinking just a Webmistress (Me) because I still want to help/run things in some capacity, and then a co-webmistress (you) and then I can definitely use another one if Ducky does want to help. And then we can split up responsibilities - like, someone can be in charge of Shaggie info/pics/interviews/news and another person could be in charge of the clips and caps for every week and then another person could be in charge of just general site maintenance (spoilers, their story, video of the moment, news about them, sneak peeks, promos, episode descriptions, etc.)

Or if you just want to go with two of us, you can be in charge of the Mikita stuff, and I can be in charge of the Shaggie stuff.
Old 01-23-2011, 11:11 PM
Total Fan

Alright cool! I wasn't sure.

Yeah I def could be the co-webmistress....and I do believe Ducky would want to be one as well. She mentioned wanting to help all she could with the site. She seemed VERY interested lol. I doubt things have changed. I know she has all the Shaggie pictures, interviews, and stuff too.

I think I could handle the general maintenance part better because it's practically what I do now.

"My heart is not cold,
it's broken."
Old 01-23-2011, 11:13 PM
Addicted Fan

Oh god!! I SURE HOPE/ALMOSTPOSITIVELYTHINK SO Tiffany!!!!
Old 01-23-2011, 11:13 PM
Master Fan

Okay, awesome. So, as of right now, you'll do General Maintenance, I'll do all the Mikita clips and caps every week and Ducky will stay on top of any Shaggie news/pictures.
Old 01-23-2011, 11:17 PM
Total Fan

That's a complicated question if they exchanged, "I love you's"....I think they did but didn't exactly use the word. It's a word that would stick in both their mouths even tho the feelings were obviously there. What they had was deep IMO and would equal that.

I mean she indirectly said it in 1x09...."You do. You have me"...meaning when everything in his world was falling apart and he was a broken/shattered man bc of what he was dealing with and about to do....no matter what, He HAS HER. That to me is like a love confession.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucas_Is_Love (View Post)
Okay, awesome. So, as of right now, you'll do General Maintenance, I'll do all the Mikita clips and caps every week and Ducky will stay on top of any Shaggie news/pictures.
YAY SWEEEET! lol. Sounds like a plan. What we are all so damn good at haha....Ducky def needs to be the pictures/news/graphics. In the gallery will there be a section for graphics or will it just be the caps and stuff?? Gosh this is all surreal. A MIKITA WEBSITE PPL. MIKITA WEBSITE.

AHHHHHHH it's freaking AWESOME!

Nikita is proud.

"My heart is not cold,
it's broken."

Last edited by point0fn0return; 01-24-2011 at 01:07 AM
Old 01-23-2011, 11:18 PM
Loyal Fan

All you guys' talk about the Mikita site is making me anticipate it even more. I can't wait to see it! You guys sure seem to have everything planned out, and ofc all the pics and gifs etc
This is so exciting! When is it going to launch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikitaIsIt (View Post)
Oh god!! I SURE HOPE/ALMOSTPOSITIVELYTHINK SO Tiffany!!!!
ME TOO. I think my heart will just blow up out of my chest...err in a more seemingly pleasant way. I think my heart will stop if I see Mikita kiss and all that and more but I think I will literally die if we get a scene of them exchanging those three, passionate words. OMG!
Old 01-23-2011, 11:20 PM
Master Fan

It should be all launched within the next two or three hours. Although it'll take me a few more to add all the content.

http://www.michaelandnikita.com/
Old 01-23-2011, 11:23 PM
Loyal Fan

TWO TO THREE HOURS? OMG!OMG! I can't wait! OMG! I can't wait! OMGOMGOMG!

IT looks amazing! OMGOMG!
Old 01-23-2011, 11:24 PM
Total Fan

Yall talking about Mikita exchanging I love yous....

Ill DIE if Mikita kiss.

With chemistry like this???

Kisses are LETHAL and well a hot sex scene. UM. That requires death, resurrection, and death again (repeat about 20+ times).

Quote:
It should be all launched within the next two or three hours. Although it'll take me a few more to add all the content.

http://www.michaelandnikita.com/
CANT WAIT! Ill be staying up. Skrew sleep.

I so got my priorities straight.

"My heart is not cold,
it's broken."
Old 01-23-2011, 11:28 PM
Addicted Fan

HOLY SHIZNITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE SITE!!!!!!

MIKITA IS SO BEYOND LEGIT ITS INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bookmarking this epic shiz RIGHT NAO.
Old 01-24-2011, 02:11 AM
Elite Fan

Wow that's amazing we've now got a Mikita website. The layout is GORGEOUS! I can't wait to start visiting

"Nathan... this is what we do alright,
we're that couple
NathanAudrey
Old 01-24-2011, 03:03 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

Michael & Nikita
OMG

"I just need you now"

puck&rachel|michael&nikita|tyler&caroline|damon&elena