Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-05-2011, 07:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhlover4ever (View Post)
My hate for Alex is extremely irrational right now and I know that, but I do NOT care whatsoever. I can't help it.
i don't care either i am FUMING right now
Old 05-05-2011, 07:41 PM
Total Fan

haha You and me both.

Last edited by nhlover4ever; 05-05-2011 at 07:47 PM
Old 05-05-2011, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

So it's kinda obvious that Alex probably missed the shot or faked killing her to fool Percy. There's no way in hell that she's dead.

And their kiss, just...gah. And wow, Percy knew the whole time, huh. So that means next year, I HOPE that we get season two, how will they take down the division when Percy will obviously kick them out?
Old 05-05-2011, 07:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhlover4ever (View Post)
haha You an me both.
i just..i can't form any words without them being littered with curses
Old 05-05-2011, 07:51 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scheming Star (View Post)
So it's kinda obvious that Alex probably missed the shot or faked killing her to fool Percy. There's no way in hell that she's dead.

And their kiss, just...gah. And wow, Percy knew the whole time, huh. So that means next year, I HOPE that we get season two, how will they take down the division when Percy will obviously kick them out?
Well, she's obviously not dead. Can't have a show entitled Nikita without the titular character. But, I'm still pissed as hell. lol I mean I know it's most probably all a part of Alex and Nikita's plan, since

Spoiler:

but my emotions are still running high right now. lol

OMG, I know! That kiss was SO HOT. I wasn't that shocked that Percy knew the whole time, actually. I definitely think we'll get a season two, but I don't think it's a matter of him kicking them out. I mean obviously he wouldn't want Michael and Alex around now, but

Spoiler:

I'm sure Craig Silverstein and Co. will come up with some brilliant storytelling for how the rogue trio will try to take down Division in S2. And I for one, can't wait to see it all play out.
Old 05-05-2011, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I know that this show is called Nikita and I wasn't even like omfg, she's dead, she's DEAD?!, etc. Cuz I can smell right away that it's a set up or that she was actually intend on killing her but MISSED the shot, you know. Either way, it will be revealed in the finale.

I have a feeling that Alex KNEW that Nikita never wants to hurt her and she never intends to kill her father, not without a reason. Like Nikita ALWAYS told her that she REGRETS for taking orders most of her life being part of division which is exactly the reason why she is stopping them and taking it down, in honor of those people that she screwed them over. She's doing this in a remorseful kind of way and she's obviously regretting for what she has done. Alex should know that she has a heart, that's something Percy lacks of.

I really hope that Percy lets Michael go so that we get something about MN in the finale before the hiatus.

I REALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HOPE SO THAT WE GET SEASON TWO!!!!!!!!!! It better be happening!
Old 05-05-2011, 08:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

alex better

Be tricking percy because if she's not daddy michael should cancel her.dam percy knew about the mikita love fest.they both wanna protect each other.glad nikita made it clear to ryan that her life was with michael.loved the episode. Season 2 news yet.heather
Old 05-05-2011, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love that she's always protecting her guy.
Old 05-05-2011, 08:11 PM
Total Fan

^ OMG, I know - me too! That whole 'I have someone to live for and he's on that box too' line was just

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scheming Star (View Post)
Yeah, I know that this show is called Nikita and I wasn't even like omfg, she's dead, she's DEAD?!, etc. Cuz I can smell right away that it's a set up or that she was actually intend on killing her but MISSED the shot, you know. Either way, it will be revealed in the finale.

I have a feeling that Alex KNEW that Nikita never wants to hurt her and she never intends to kill her father, not without a reason. Like Nikita ALWAYS told her that she REGRETS for taking orders most of her life being part of division which is exactly the reason why she is stopping them and taking it down, in honor of those people that she screwed them over. She's doing this in a remorseful kind of way and she's obviously regretting for what she has done. Alex should know that she has a heart, that's something Percy lacks of.

I really hope that Percy lets Michael go so that we get something about MN in the finale before the hiatus.

I REALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HOPE SO THAT WE GET SEASON TWO!!!!!!!!!! It better be happening!
Yeah, but even if Alex missed the shot, she still shot Nikita. So, I'll be pissed about that for a while. lol

I hope that's the case.

Same here.

We're definitely getting a season two. With Smallville ending and Life Unexpected already canceled, the CW doesn't have many options. If they have to cancel a third show, Hellcats will be the first to go before Nikita. The network doesn't have the cash to cancel more than three shows and premiere more than three pilots in the fall. I think Nikita's safe. I just want the damn announcement already.

I actually think Nikita might have been onto Alex at the safehouse. The way she was acting and responding to her questions just seemed kind of off IMO.
Old 05-05-2011, 08:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

yes nikita

Hates what she did in the past.this I'm sure also has to do with her deep and abiding love and devotion to michael.heather
Old 05-05-2011, 08:15 PM
Total Fan

^ Agreed.
Old 05-05-2011, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know right?! I love that she's falling hard for that guy.

Yeah, that's so true if Alex missed the shot which means she was intend on shooting her and killing her over her father's death. I am sure Nikita has legit reason because she ALWAYS has legit reasons based on her actions so I have no doubts this one would be good explanation and plus she was naive and played as a fool at that time but she luckily got out before it was too late so that's all matters.

And yeah, that's true! I am so sad that Hellcats might be gone, but you are right. We need that announcement right now! Waiting is so killing me, lol.
Old 05-05-2011, 09:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

WHATTTTTT that episode was so many kinds of EPIC #!^&@#$!

There are so many loopholes and mystery around this planning/strategy/trickery between Percy and Nikita. It's like a tug-of-war of who is the best mastermind Ahh, Percy is so vindictive. And i think Nikita knew about Alex's behavior.

But overall, awesome episode!! can't wait for the season finale!!!
Old 05-05-2011, 09:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi Mikitaverse , up at 5am....just to watch this ep! gotta be done before work...sounds like an epic episode...although i'm scared to watch now

http://www.fanfiction.net/~mikita011
http://www.youtube.com/user/sdoll2011
http://sdoll.tumblr.com/
Old 05-05-2011, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Of course, this show kept getting more and more epic lately.