Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-23-2011, 11:11 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poofkins (View Post)
Hey KT
Shes fine now, but she is very old so youll never know what happens... Im really worried about it, but I guess there is nothing left to do than wait and hope that she will get through this. Then again I dont want her to suffer so I dont really know what to think about this but she said to me that dont worry about it and focs on enjoying life. She knows that her time is over soon But Im trying to just stay positive for her because she has always been like that.
She's my fun grams

Great! Nice to know that I havent fallen out of the mikita wagon
Glad to hear that your grandma is better now We all grow old one day unfortunately What's wrong with your grandma if you don't mind me asking? Your doing everything you can she has lived a good life Dessy and your grandma will get better in time try not to worry to much hun Grandmas always say that, mine suffers with dementia which means that she is slowly forgetting about us and keeps taking a wheelie bin for a walk into the middle of the road just little things confuse her.. Aww dessy!! don't think negative try your best to spend all the time you have with your grandma and always keep the memories cherished bb your grams would really want that just hope your grams getter better soon

You could never fall out of the Mikita wagon even if you went on a road trip for a month you always keep up some how

- Katie
Old 04-23-2011, 11:30 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight_shine (View Post)
We all grow old one day What's wrong with your grandma if you don't mind me asking? Your doing everything you can she has lived a good life Dessy and your grandma will get better in time try not to worry to much hun Grandmas always say that, mine suffers with dementia which means that she is slowly forgetting about us and keeps taking a wheelie bin for a walk into the middle of the road just little things confuse her.. Aww dessy!! don't think negative try your best to spend all the time you have with your grandma and always keep the memories cherished bb your grams would really want that just hope your grams getter better soon

You could never fall out of the Mikita wagon even if you went on a road trip for a month you always keep up some how
She was diagnosed with large B cell lymphoma (cancer) a year ago. She underwent chemo which soon caused a heart failure.. I heard the cancer is stage 4 aggressive now. Plus she's getting chemo and radiation, but 3 days ago she was diagnosed with a new tumor inside her lungs.. Right now she doesnt want any treatment and refuses to go to the doctor The doctors pretty much said that there was nothing to do- that this was it. My grams told my mom that she doesnt want to go through the chemo anymore or anything else because she wants to spend her last days in peace and with the people she loves. So on Tuesday she is moving in with us and will stay here until the day comes and she has to go Im really overwhelmed by everything, but this whole year has been tough on her and our whole family so I dont know.. my mind isnt really working right now.
Im sorry about your grams too bb It must be hard to watch by as she forgets everything slowly

Im totz mikita obsessed I could never live a day without seeing their pretty faces! I already told my grandma that we should watch Nikita when she gets here she was so psyched about it
Old 04-23-2011, 11:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
She was diagnosed with large B cell lymphoma (cancer) a year ago. She underwent chemo which soon caused a heart failure.. I heard the cancer is stage 4 aggressive now. Plus she's getting chemo and radiation, but 3 days ago she was diagnosed with a new tumor inside her lungs.. Right now she doesnt want any treatment and refuses to go to the doctor The doctors pretty much said that there was nothing to do- that this was it. My grams told my mom that she doesnt want to go through the chemo anymore or anything else because she wants to spend her last days in peace and with the people she loves. So on Tuesday she is moving in with us and will stay here until the day comes and she has to go Im really overwhelmed by everything, but this whole year has been tough on her and our whole family so I dont know.. my mind isnt really working right now.
Im sorry about your grams too bb It must be hard to watch by as she forgets everything slowly

Im totz mikita obsessed I could never live a day without seeing their pretty faces! I already told my grandma that we should watch Nikita when she gets here she was so psyched about it
Omg babe I am really sorry to hear that!!!! your grandma doesn't deserve that all all!! I really hope your grandma gets through all of this and lives a happy life with all of you Chemotherapy is a horrible stage, especially for an elderly person I know quite a bit about the cancer stages, lymphoma is a blood cancer isn't it your poor grams I guess the doctors have done as much as they can and now your grandma just wants to be happy with no treatment or anything and just spend the rest of her life with the family I'm happy to hear that your grandma is moving in with you so that you can spend all of your time with her and even show her lots of Nikita episodes your grams will be so happy Aww Dessy hun at least you will all remember the happy memories and times you have spent together, your grandma will always be with you no matter what
I really hope yourself and your family are okay and get through everything give your grams my best wishes and love to her

Yeah it's really hard to see my nanna like that, it comes in stages. Although i can't imagine what you are going through right now, everything this year just seems to be going downhill for us bb but we're strong and will do everything we can to turn everything positive

That would be really good you can show your grandma Nikita/Mikita and soon your grams may even become a shipper if you ever want to talk about anything then you are always welcome to pm me anytime no matter the time hun

- Katie
Old 04-23-2011, 12:02 PM
Loyal Fan

^ Yep its blood cancer But apparently the cancer spread somehow into her lungs in a different form or something.. Im not quite sure because I already told my mom that I dont want to know about these things because Ill just get more sad and anxious. You cant help but to be a little angry because I feel like my grandma has never done anything wrong. She worked with charity and dedicated her life to helping others- so when this happens it makes me angry to know that I cant help and that its basically done. I cant do anything else, but to watch by Thanks for the support Katie Im gonna PM you later But now Im gonna just stop talking or everybody else will get depressed

So... moving on Mikita!!!

Im so anxious about the new episodes!!! I really want to see more Amanda though I love her
Old 04-23-2011, 12:04 PM
Master Fan

Sorry Poofy, continue to stay positive. Nothing but loads of love and prayers Don't worry about us. As long as you're ok Poofy!

Okk taking your mind of it...... Michael and Nikita's fone convos are hilarous!

Ohhh and Michael all of a sudden sporting a 'DIVISION IS GOOD' t-shirt. What? Why was he all, Division's not that bad. Their mini fight was sweet. Michael hasn't said I love you yet thought I bet he'll say it at the most incovenient time. Like when they're captured.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.

Last edited by SuitUp; 04-23-2011 at 12:11 PM
Old 04-23-2011, 12:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
Sorry Poofy, continue to stay positive. Nothing but loads of love and prayers

Okk taking your mind of it...... Michael and Nikita's fone convos are hilarous!
Thank you Kat!

OMG LOL their phone convos are the best

"MICHAEL!!!"
"Byeee......."

acting like such a married couple
Old 04-23-2011, 12:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
^ Yep its blood cancer But apparently the cancer spread somehow into her lungs in a different form or something.. Im not quite sure because I already told my mom that I dont want to know about these things because Ill just get more sad and anxious. You cant help but to be a little angry because I feel like my grandma has never done anything wrong. She worked with charity and dedicated her life to helping others- so when this happens it makes me angry to know that I cant help and that its basically done. I cant do anything else, but to watch by Thanks for the support Katie Im gonna PM you later But now Im gonna just stop talking or everybody else will get depressed

So... moving on Mikita!!!

Im so anxious about the new episodes!!! I really want to see more Amanda though I love her
Cancer spreads very quickly, it's a horrible thing to be diagnosed with
Yeah try not to think about it too much keep thinking positive and spend all your time with your grams It always happens to the people who help others the worlds cruel like that!! Not a problem Dessy don't forgot to PM me i'm always here for you It's not your fault sometimes its good to talk about it with others, everyone is lovely on here anyway but just pm me to be on the safe side

MIKITA!! Oh how I love that word
I really want to see more to Amanda, what is that biatch really capable of

I loved the part were Nikita said to Michael 'I love you, I just hate were you work' and then her big YES! when he replied 'and you want me to hate it too' it actually did crack me up sorry Their phone conversations when Nikita was explaining something and Michael's all like 'BYE!' such an old married couple

Kat, your right there girl! Division isn't bad??! say what!? there little fight made me love them more!! I'm also waiting for Michael's I LOVE YOU to Nikita!!!

- Katie
Old 04-23-2011, 12:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Thank you Kat!

OMG LOL their phone convos are the best

"MICHAEL!!!"
"Byeee......."

acting like such a married couple
Oh my gosh, there's a GIF of that. I love it
Isn't that some kind of fantasy of yours? He loved the whole agent thing. That should be one of our possible titles b/c hot agent sex is one of Michael's fantasies

I really want spoilers for Betrayals
Spoiler:

You know for some reason I've always thought Michael killed Alex's parents. Colour me crazy but it could be the thing that makes Alex go against Nikita.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 04-23-2011, 12:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Isn't that some kind of fantasy of yours? He loved the whole agent thing. That should be one of our possible titles b/c hot agent sex is one of Michael's fantasies

Spoiler:

You know for some reason I've always thought Michael killed Alex's parents. Colour me crazy but it could be the thing that makes Alex go against Nikita.
I LOVE THAT GIF TOO!!
I was thinking of that as a future title as soon as I heard the line while I was watching this episode

Spoiler:

You know what Kat, I was thinking the same thing!! Glad i'm not the only one
Arghh no please nyuu bad Mikey.. don't be that guy!

- Katie
Old 04-23-2011, 12:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I LOVE THAT GIF TOO!!
I was thinking of that as a future title as soon as I heard the line while I was watching this episode

Spoiler:

You know what Kat, I was thinking the same thing!! Glad i'm not the only one
Arghh no please nyuu bad Mikey.. don't be that guy!
I can actually imagine all us of us doing that, taking the anger out on our computers.
If Michael did do it. It would be something that splits Mikita up. I really do thing were headed such heartache...I can't help but think it cos of what Shane said in his interview (which he looked smoking hot in btw) >>>
Spoiler:
Philanthropist.

Old 04-23-2011, 12:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I really want to see more to Amanda, what is that biatch really capable of

I loved the part were Nikita said to Michael 'I love you, I just hate were you work' and then her big YES! when he replied 'and you want me to hate it too' it actually did crack me up sorry Their phone conversations when Nikita was explaining something and Michael's all like 'BYE!' such an old married couple
Amanda is so bad ass! Oh and I wanna see more AMERCY
Im crazy I know! But I cant help it! I find Amanda and Percy so freaking interesting

OMG LOL I LOVED THAT PART TOO I thought it was so genius! The way Nikita responded "YES!!" it was so funny to me too
I love that they act like that with each other Everything is so serious around them so it's nice to see them being just normal human beings

Quote:

Spoiler:

b/c hot agent sex is one of Michael's fantasies Im so voting for that one

Spoiler:

Thats my theory
If Alex does turn on Nikita it has to do with her parents.. The idea of Nikita killing them wouldnt make too much sense.. I dont think she is capable to lie like that to her But Michael killing them.. that could be it.. Then again I think Nikita would tell her I dont know.. Its all still a blur, but soon we will get some answers

Shower time!! Ill be back in a sec!
Old 04-23-2011, 12:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I can actually imagine all us of us doing that, taking the anger out on our computers.
If Michael did do it. It would be something that splits Mikita up. I really do thing were headed such heartache...I can't help but think it cos of what Shane said in his interview (which he looked smoking hot in btw) >>>
Spoiler:
Hahaa! yeah that would be the case for all of us
Nothing can split Mikita up I will never buy it I know exactly were you are coming from though that could be one of the reasons which decides to part Mikita from one another It made me think too when I was watching Shanes interview! oh girl I was drooling all over the screen that hot piece of ass!!

Spoiler:

Dessy, AMERCY!! OH HOW WE LOVE THEM GIRL!
Same here, you know your not alone with that thought
I thought I wouldn't be the only one which thought it was hilarious
Mikita have their little fights and blow ups but they always seem to make it work true love indeed!
The whole of that white little box is a very good theory indeed I just missed reading half of the sentence before

- Katie

Last edited by Moonlight_shine; 04-23-2011 at 12:41 PM
Old 04-23-2011, 12:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Spoiler:

Thats my theory
If Alex does turn on Nikita it has to do with her parents.. The idea of Nikita killing them wouldnt make too much sense.. I dont think she is capable to lie like that to her But Michael killing them.. that could be it.. Then again I think Nikita would tell her I dont know.. Its all still a blur, but soon we will get some answers

Shower time!! Ill be back in a sec!
Yeah Nikita wouldn't lie like that. Not that I want Michael to be the bad guy. But it would be interesting have him explain that. Does he know who Alex actually is, that she's Alexandra Udivof (cos maybe he doesn't yet we've never seen that convo with Nikita..but they probably did talk about it...not sure?)
Quote:
Hahaa! yeah that would be the case for all of us
Nothing can split Mikita up I will never buy it I know exactly were you are coming from though that could be one of the reasons which decides to part Mikita from one another It made me think too when I was watching Shanes interview! oh girl I was drooling all over the screen that hot piece of ass!!
Lol I love the Shane love

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

If you had to pick. IF YOU HAD TO. How would you prefer it to be?
Michael break up with Nikita or Nikita break up with Michael?
Philanthropist.

Old 04-23-2011, 12:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

i doubt

He killed alex's parents.yet what I do wonder is if alex is really hayley and if so would nikita still love her the same way if not more.is there any mikita sexytime in glass houses.heather
Old 04-23-2011, 12:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Lol I love the Shane love

Spoiler:

If you had to pick. IF YOU HAD TO. How would you prefer it to be?
Michael break up with Nikita or Nikita break up with Michael?
I never thought about that, Michael may not know her full name

So very true it was just a wild though
Spoiler:

I CAN'T CHOOSE.................................. Its so hard
But probably Nikita to Michael cause I know Nikita would just stay angry and cry were as Michael would try to point out why he did that and carry on the argument

Heather, Do you mean Michael's daughter Hayley? I really doubt that since we all saw Michael's wife and daughter blown up in that car bomb
I hope for Mikita sexy time in glass houses

- Katie